PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Stars Wk 1 (3/22): Evan and Kate plus 9

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22

ArtisticFan
03-25-2010, 05:35 AM
His wife must get one a year :scream: .

She was very frightening. I realize that there is only so much that we can do after a certain age. Or maybe at a certain age you just stop trying as hard. However, there have to be other options than that.

Rob
03-25-2010, 03:18 PM
They mentioned on one of the entertainment shows that they are both single now. OTOH, I thought I saw her on-again/off-again boyfriend, race car driver Lewis Hamilton, in the audience.

I saw him too.

Buzz
03-25-2010, 04:26 PM
I noticed Lewis Hamilton in the audience too. Nice to see him cheering Nicole on. :)

Bev Johnston
03-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Cuz she's partnered with Derek who's probably one of the most disliked pros?

Yeah, what happened? I haven't watched DWTS since Kristi's season, and I really liked Derek. I felt sorry for him being partnered with franken-shannon elizabeth, but I always thought he was kind of a hottie. In fact, I voted for that chick from 90210 when he was her partner, because I was voting for him. I thought a lot of people really like him back then. What has he done?

Latte
03-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Evan and Anna look pretty cosy! I have to agree with the above, no more showmances.
Evan, back away from the tanner, you look strange!

cruisin
03-25-2010, 09:41 PM
Evan and Anna look pretty cosy! I have to agree with the above, no more showmances.
Evan, back away from the tanner, you look strange!

That's just creepy, isn't she like 20 years older than him :eek:?

rfisher
03-25-2010, 11:11 PM
:rofl: Wasn't sure, so I'm spoiler bracketing my response to DialIdol ... Though the "bottom 3" is just minus Kate, everything else looks like the judges' scoring (and public buzz) were vertically flipped for the chart. What is WRONG with the American public?! Kate is one of the most unlikeable people on TV!

She gave those 8 kids each a phone and told them if they wanted to go to college to hit those buttons.

soxxy
03-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Clash with AI

Looks like DWTS Tuesday night's 8 p.m. results shows will clash with AI's one or two hour comp. shows. I don't remember this happening before. ABC is putting Lost on at 9 and V at 10 pm. Hopefully this will change at some point.

For those interested, Monday night's first DWTS show will be rebroadcast Saturday night at 8.

rfisher
03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
I'll have to go with DWTS this season as AI generally sucks. Actually DVRing AI and skipping everybody but the few who don't suck sounds like a good idea.

pollyanna
03-25-2010, 11:37 PM
She gave those 8 kids each a phone and told them if they wanted to go to college to hit those buttons.

:rofl:

Aceon6
03-25-2010, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't put much stock in DialIdol... a grand total of 732 votes were captured. I suspect most votes are texts or web based.

Beefcake
03-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Maybe only rotary phones were counted on that tally ... that demographic thus setting up the cat's meow leads for Buzz and Kate

Spareoom
03-26-2010, 03:53 AM
Speaking of DialIdol, can anyone help me remember the name of another site that polls the public for shows like AI and DwtS? I remember following it during Shawn's season, and it was pretty accurate when it came to results. I can't remember what it's called, though. AI seemed to be the main draw for the site, with DwtS added on.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
03-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Speaking of DialIdol, can anyone help me remember the name of another site that polls the public for shows like AI and DwtS? I remember following it during Shawn's season, and it was pretty accurate when it came to results. I can't remember what it's called, though. AI seemed to be the main draw for the site, with DwtS added on.

VoteNumber1.com

But, it no longer works. You just get an error page when you go there.

Cosmic Connect
03-26-2010, 01:00 PM
That's just creepy, isn't she like 20 years older than him :eek:?

Four and a half years older. At least according to her published birth date.