PDA

View Full Version : American Idol (Tues. March 16th) - The Top 12 - Vote For The Best!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25

BaileyCatts
03-18-2010, 01:57 AM
bye Lacey .... sorry I can't remember anything about you other than I find you slightly nasally when u sing. :P

my little pony
03-18-2010, 01:59 AM
Huh? They get to sing any song when they get the boot now?

Although, I think it might actually be a good thing. Why make them repeat the performance that got them kicked off in the first place?

is it because they are auditioning for the save?

mindy74
03-18-2010, 02:05 AM
David Cook was the best thing about that entire hour. Kesha is a disaster. Yuck.

numbers123
03-18-2010, 02:08 AM
Yes - David Cook was the best thing about that show.

AshleyN
03-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Hey I just realized...there wasn't a group song this week was there?

rjblue
03-18-2010, 02:13 AM
She's ridiculously popular around here. There were weeks and weeks and weeks where both of her stupid 'songs' were in the top 10 on a daily basis.Yes, I hear her on my Sirius radio all the time, and thought it was just regular forgettable pop music, but that performance was ghastly, if she is taking herself seriously.

eta- David was the only reason I watched. I'm so indifferent to all the contestants this year that I'll probably only watch the results show.

numbers123
03-18-2010, 02:14 AM

I noticed that too - but there was the Ford Fusion car stuff

shells
03-18-2010, 02:14 AM

No, Thank God!

BigB08822
03-18-2010, 02:15 AM
If they are letting them sing anything as their goodbye song then I say HELL YEAH! Especially with the save, it made no sense for them to "sing for their life" with the song the judges probably ripped them for anyway and America didn't like enough to vote for. I thought all last season that they should have more of a choice. I know the band has a lot of work to do but the contestants should chose 1 song at the beginning of the top 12 and the band can learn it for when they are booted. I don't think they should change their mind every week but I like that they can sing a different song.

Allskate
03-18-2010, 02:36 AM
I'm not surprised they've brought back the save. I didn't like the way they used it last year because Matt repeatedly screwed up. But, I can see why they want to have that option, especially this season. Imagine how freaked out the producers and Fox would be if Crystal got sent home next week and Siobhan got sent home the following week.

shuilee
03-18-2010, 03:18 AM
Anyone know what the theme is for next week?

There's a rumor floating around that next week's theme is previous Idols. :scream:

BigB08822
03-18-2010, 03:50 AM
Anyone know what the theme is for next week?

There's a rumor floating around that next week's theme is previous Idols. :scream:

A lot of people have been hoping for that. I am all for it to hear some Kelly Clarkson but we have already heard her being covered at least 3 times this year! It would probably turn into Carrie Underwood hour with Aaron doing a Josh Gracin song.

cailuj365
03-18-2010, 05:33 AM
I just read that it was "Teen Idols," not previous American Idols.

cruisin
03-18-2010, 01:17 PM
I just read that it was "Teen Idols," not previous American Idols.

Current of from any time period. I will gag if we have to listnen to 11 versions of the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.

Totally agree David Cook rocked!

And Ke$ia (sp?)! I also thought Gaga wannabe, only she sucks. She could have been one of the tragic auditions from the beginning of the Idol season. How is she selling records? Beyond lame!

haribobo
03-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Hoping Aaron or Lee does Justin Bieber's "One Time" if that's allowed. Aaron could really up his interest level doing a cute pop song and quits doing all those drecky Rascal Flatts covers. Lee could reinvent this in classic David Cook style to make it a new sexy rock song.

I could see some interesting reinventions of Britney songs. This could end up being a great night because a lot of the idols could actually improve on the originals. We shall see...

As for last night, FLOVED Ke$ha (boo to all the haters), David Cook was soooo strong, loved him too- he puts the boys this season to shame, no? Glad Paige was safe, I really loved her Honky Tonk Woman as much as I hated her Smile the week before. I had a pretty strong feeling that Lacey would follow in the steps of Vanessa Olivarez and Amy Adams as an early redhead chick evictee... this bottom 3 could mean that Paige and Tim get more votes next week and others like Andrew and Katie would fall into danger...