PDA

View Full Version : American Idol (Tues. March 16th) - The Top 12 - Vote For The Best!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

rfisher
03-17-2010, 03:14 AM
:drama:

At least I'll miss Kesha. :P

There is that. :lol:

Kruss
03-17-2010, 04:10 AM
Why is David Cook on the show on nights when I can't watch??? :wuzrobbed

DVR!! Or, check the net afterwards, you can be sure the Brazilian fans will get the videos up within 10 minutes of his performance finishing. ;)

PeterG
03-17-2010, 05:07 AM
Am I alone in thinking that Siobhan was somewhere between bearable and BLECH?? I'm hoping she gets as many votes on the show as she did in our poll, otherwise when she leave tomorrow, we'll have to listen to her sing Paint It Black again!! :eek:

soxxy
03-17-2010, 05:19 AM
Kelly and Carrie have each sold a couple of CD's... :D

More recent seasons....I guess Melinda Doolittle crushed me.

Allskate
03-17-2010, 05:20 AM
Surprisingly, Casey was my favorite tonight. That was the best he has sung so far.

Crystal was really good, but I thought this was not her best performance.

Siobhan's performance was interesting, but I didn't like that big note. I hope Simon's wrong and she doesn't feel like she has to include one of those in every performance.

I thought DiDi gave her best performance so far.

Can we send home four again this week? If we can only send home one, I'd make it Tim. Ridiculous arrangement, not particularly good singing, and a grating personality. (He seems more pageanty than anyone.) If not him, I'd like to see Aaron go, but I know neither of them is going anywhere anytime soon.

I have a feeling it will be Lacey going home. That was a snoozefest. (Ugly outfit, too).

If not Lacey, then Paige, though Paige did better than I expected and she might get some sympathy for her voice problems. Lee did worse than I expected -- pretty lightweight. The Stones were a softball for him and he hit a foul ball.

BigB08822
03-17-2010, 06:44 AM
I'm a little surprised by dialidol results. I know it is early and always harder with more contestants but...Lee in the lead with that lame song? I knew he would be one of the favorites among the guys but I didn't think he would jump out in the lead, especially ahead of Crystal and Siobhan. Maybe I should have seen it coming, he is like a poor mans David Cook and reminds me of Daughtry so I guess he will win it all. Or maybe people voted for him because they couldn't understand anything he sang and just said, what the hell, I'm sure it was a good song...Andrew going home? I wouldn't mind one bit but I expect it will be Paige.

haribobo
03-17-2010, 12:59 PM
For Alex Lambert fans, here's his super cuteness on Ellen. He sings "Let Me Love You," the song he would have done instead of "Trouble" until a producer convinced him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH-4_WboGGA

FLOVE! :swoon:

Allskate
03-17-2010, 04:34 PM
DialIdol doesn't mean anything this time of the season. It shows every single contestant possibly in places 1 through 12. Not a single one is safe. The order of dialidol score doesn't mean anything when they are that statistically close. Take a look at last week's dialidol results and you'll see that they are useless. This season, I think things are particularly wide open.

rfisher
03-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Based on the totally unscientific FSU poll, Lacey Brown or AndyGokey should be singing the exit song. We'll have to keep track of how well we do this season.

chantilly
03-17-2010, 07:21 PM
I didn't see everybody because we were taping something else. But I did see a lot. I am still not quite there with the Siobhan thing. I mean she is very interesting. But last night she hit some bad notes and sometimes she sings in the back of her throat and it sounds odd.
But I think she deserves to stay.

I liked Crystal and I think she's a true artist. But I do think she needs to give a little more emotionally. But I can see me buying her album.

I guess Andrew has become the FSU whipping boy this season. I still really like him and his voice but he has been a letdown since Hollywood week. Didn't see him this week though.

Don't know who is going home and don't really care. I just can't get excited this season I only really like 4 people this season and sometimes even they seem to be underwhelming.

I am much more excited about the return of Glee. Apparently Todrick Hall is campaigning to get on the show.

BigB08822
03-17-2010, 09:26 PM
I am much more excited about the return of Glee. Apparently Todrick Hall is campaigning to get on the show.

The guy isn't even liked by enough people to get into the top 12 of American Idol despite clearly having a better voice than many who did. The producers only need to do a small amount of research to see that no one wants to see him. I will quit watching Glee if he is cast in any more than chorus role where we never see him or even hear his voice. He doesn't deserve success.

shan
03-17-2010, 11:00 PM
:drama:

At least I'll miss Kesha. :P

Who's Kesha?

BigB08822
03-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Who's Kesha?

I am so glad I just read this. It reminded me to skip tonight's episode and see who was eliminated on here.

shells
03-17-2010, 11:56 PM
I don't know why Kesha has had any success. It mystifies me.

BigB08822
03-18-2010, 12:04 AM
I don't know why Kesha has had any success. It mystifies me.

Apparently there is a huge demand for extremely whiny voices that are heavily auto tuned? :lol: I assume she has been trying to make a name for herself for a while but I can't help but think someone at some record label said "hurry, we need our own version of Lady Gaga, who can we get!?"