PDA

View Full Version : Kate Winslet/Sam Mendes split and Sandra Bullock/Jesse James discussion too

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

Andora
03-18-2010, 09:29 PM
I really like what Lainey Gossip (http://laineygossip.com/Jesse_James_issues_apology_to_Sandra_Bullock_for_i nfidelity_18mar10.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0) has to say about it, especially the disgust for those who feel she had it coming because she focused on her career.

I'm pretty sure Meryl Streep's career trumps MANY out there, and her husband is still by her side. I hate people.

Zemgirl
03-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Reese Witherspoon did....Hillary Swank split with her hubby...Halle Berry...Julia Roberts...Gwyneth Paltrow and I think Helen Hunt.
I'm a little late here, but there are some recent exceptions - I mean, at least Helen Mirren is still married! But then, Helen Mirren is so fantastic, nobody in their right mind would want to divorce her. Also, Charlize Theron didn't break up with her bf until recently, and IIRC Marion Cotillard is still with her significant other. There's hope yet!

I feel very sorry for Sandra Bullock. She's supposed to be a genuinely nice person.

genevieve
03-18-2010, 09:36 PM
I don't understand his statement at all. If the vast majority of allegations are untrue, then why the massive apology?
Maybe he only had sex with the recovering Amish stripper once that first night instead of 3-4 times.

uyeahu
03-18-2010, 10:22 PM
I think he's trying to say "yes it's true I'm well endowed but I only showed that chick my tool box, I didn't lay the pipe." :D

figurefan
03-18-2010, 10:39 PM
I think he's trying to say "yes it's true I'm well endowed but I only showed that chick my tool box, I didn't lay the pipe." :D

:rofl:

BigB08822
03-18-2010, 10:46 PM

The rumors are that he is well endowed? Nice! I mean, asshole!

orbitz
03-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Oscar Curse?

Jesse James was cheating on Bullock when she was filming The Blind Side. He also kept in touch with his mistress via twitter, thus he deleted it today. His mistress is having a field day today with the media by spilling on every detail of their relationship. :eek:

Well at least the mistress had the "decency" to allow Sandra two weeks to enjoy her golden moment before deciding to publicly humiliate her ... What happen to the good old days when mistresses felt ashamed, kept their mouths shut and went into hiding?

The luckiest husband alive has got to me Monique's husband. It isn't a deal breaker for her if/when he strays.

figurefan
03-18-2010, 11:08 PM
huge pet peeve of mine to imply that anyone who isn't interested in settling down and/or having kids isn't a grown up.

I agree, people who know they are not marriage or parental material and make the decision to not marry/have babies are pretty grown up in my book.

I did not become marriage material until probably late 30s....liked to party way too much. Always knew that I did not want children...once again, liked to party way too much, now I'm too old and the hubby is fixed anway. I will be happy spoiling the stepgrandchildren.

silverstars
03-18-2010, 11:16 PM
The luckiest husband alive has got to me Monique's husband. It isn't a deal breaker for her if/when he strays.

Er...if that's what makes you "lucky' in marriage, then count me out.

BigB08822
03-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Well at least the mistress had the "decency" to allow Sandra two weeks to enjoy her golden moment before deciding to publicly humiliate her ... What happen to the good old days when mistresses felt ashamed, kept their mouths shut and went into hiding?

Monique told Bawbwa Walters that they have an open relationship, so he apparently does stray but with her permission. I try to be open to different ways of doing things but it would be hard for me to be with a woman who refuses to shave her legs even for nice events. Sexist of me?

my little pony
03-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Er...if that's what makes you "lucky' in marriage, then count me out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

genevieve
03-18-2010, 11:24 PM
I try to be open to different ways of doing things but it would be hard for me to be with a woman who refuses to shave her legs even for nice events. Sexist of me?

Yep. But don't worry - probably tons of women were more horrified by that than men were.

figurefan
03-18-2010, 11:32 PM
I mean, at least Helen Mirren is still married! But then, Helen Mirren is so fantastic, nobody in their right mind would want to divorce her

My husband says Helen Mirren is one hot older gal. Have you ever seen the pics of her in her bikini?...pretty impressive, hope my body looks half as good at that age.

uyeahu
03-18-2010, 11:41 PM
The rumors are that he is well endowed? Nice! I mean, asshole!

Yeah, in the story she claims her nickname for him was Vanilla Gorilla because he's so well endowed. Maybe it's wrong of me, but I don't trust anyone who gets their face tattooed and isn't a Maori Warrior or some other aboriginal person. It says to me "I need attention and I'll do anything to get it including, but not limited to, selling a fabricated story to a tabloid." Maybe they had a flirtation and he texted her inappropriately. Maybe he even went as far as to have sex with her once or twice, or maybe not. Of the two of them, I believe her the LEAST.

vesperholly
03-19-2010, 12:10 AM
I'm pretty sure Meryl Streep's career trumps MANY out there, and her husband is still by her side. I hate people.
Well, I've read that Streep took a lot of "local" jobs movies shooting in LA during the late 80s and early 90s when her kids were young. Everyone's career has ebbs and flows.