PDA

View Full Version : Kate Winslet/Sam Mendes split and Sandra Bullock/Jesse James discussion too

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Rex
03-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Wasn't James married to an adult film star with whom he just got out of a nasty child custody battle with?

Rafter
03-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Yes.

Poor Sandra. She seemed so smitten with him.

Personally I always thought they were a bit of an odd ball match and he's certainly had questionable taste in women prior to Sandra.

Satellitegirl
03-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah I thought the same thing, Rafter. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, and apparently you can't teach him to stay away from tricks either :P

Veronika
03-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Yes.

Poor Sandra. She seemed so smitten with him.

Personally I always thought they were a bit of an odd ball match and he's certainly had questionable taste in women prior to Sandra.

Word! I've always thought they were an odd couple...

Rex
03-18-2010, 07:03 PM

The last part of your sentence is what I can't stop thinking about. His past romantic history should have been a heads up for her, but it sounds like she was really in love with him and overlooked his past.

Indra486
03-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Oscar Curse?

Rumors circulating that Sam Mendes was seen out multiple times with actress Rebecca Hall. Mendes also doesn't believe in having one relationship in life. :rolleyes:

Jesse James was cheating on Bullock when she was filming The Blind Side. He also kept in touch with his mistress via twitter, thus he deleted it today. His mistress is having a field day today with the media by spilling on every detail of their relationship. :eek:

skatingfan5
03-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Jesse James was cheating on Bullock when she was filming The Blind Side. He also kept in touch with his mistress via twitter, thus he deleted it today. His mistress is having a field day today with the media by spilling on every detail of their relationship. :eek:Shades of Rielle Hunter, Tiger's string of bed partners, ex-NY guv's favorite hooker .... "kiss" and tell seems to be the short road to their 15 minutes of notoriety (aka "celebrity" these days). Forget about doing something to be famous, now you only have to be doing somebody famous (or spouse of someone famous). :rolleyes:

I feel really bad for Sandra ... she really seemed to deeply care for Jesse. :( I may have been disappointed that Meryl didn't win the Oscar this year, but she still has her marriage of 30+ years intact.

pat c
03-18-2010, 08:06 PM
I feel really bad for Sandra ... she really seemed to deeply care for Jesse. :( I may have been disappointed that Meryl didn't win the Oscar this year, but she still has her marriage of 30+ years intact.

That is too bad for Sandra.

And yes Meryl Streep has her family still intact. I remember reading that one of the reasons she took Mama Mia was so she could embarrass her grown children. It just cracked me up. Life is pretty sweet when you can do things like that.

BigB08822
03-18-2010, 08:10 PM
I saw confirmation of Sandra leaving on the Today Show this morning. Too bad, I was hoping it was just false rumors. I hope she moves on quickly and I hope he can't cash in on ANY of the money she has made since they got together.

Veronika
03-18-2010, 08:13 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20352642,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE. com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

Mmkay, way to apologize without actually revealing anything!

Satellitegirl
03-18-2010, 08:21 PM
You'd think the slimeballs would learn by now...if you're famous and cheating, it's going to come out.........especially given the type of people the slimeballs choose to cheat with.

Did I mention they're slimeballs? :D

Allskate
03-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Sounds like Jesse has admitted to at least some of it:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/03/18/jesse-james-issues-apology/

I'm so sad for Sandra. It's a shame for his kids, too.

And, yes, he's a slimeball.

StonewshMullet
03-18-2010, 08:56 PM
He really screwed the pooch ... Jesse is a total butt nuget!!!

Catherine M
03-18-2010, 09:16 PM
I saw confirmation of Sandra leaving on the Today Show this morning. Too bad, I was hoping it was just false rumors. I hope she moves on quickly and I hope he can't cash in on ANY of the money she has made since they got together.

Jesse is suppose to be worth tens of millions of dollars so I don't think Money will be an issue in this breakup. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a prenup.

Sad for Sandra as she has done alot for New Orleans and just seems like a good soul.

fenway2
03-18-2010, 09:18 PM
I don't understand his statement at all. If the vast majority of allegations are untrue, then why the massive apology?