PDA

View Full Version : Kate Winslet/Sam Mendes split and Sandra Bullock/Jesse James discussion too

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

Rex
03-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Rex, I am from Milwaukee and I know Mr. Benet and his family, not very well but I've met him, his daughter and Halle on a few occasions(my cousin went to high school with him).

I do not condone his infidelity, however to my understanding she was not sitting at home baking cookies and her behavior in the marriage was not "stellar" at times. From what I saw, it was good time in their courtship, he was DEVOTED to her and loved her very much.

Now Eric has been for the most part very respectful to her since their divorce. To my understanding, he could say alot of stuff that would not look to kindly to her in the eyes of some.

My point, we as the public, don't really know how many famous people are behind closed doors in their ordinary life.

From what I have read, I understand Halle is no saint, but I am shocked that Benet would cheat on her...and up until now I haven't heard anything about her being unfaithful to him. That is news to me.

berthesghost
03-21-2010, 02:27 AM
His "confession" said that the vast majority of what she claimed was untrue. In Touch published the story based on her word and a few texts on her cell phone. The texts were definitely inappropriate but not evidence of an 11 month ongoing affair or even that they ever had sex at all. My guess is that the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't understand why everyone in this thread is so willing to take this chicks word as gospel. She has at least 30,000 reasons to lie.:huh:

His "confession" was a perfect opportunity to deny that he cheated on is wife. He did no such thing.

No one is believing every single word she said. If you cheat on your wife, you cheat on your wife, who cares what position you were in, what time of day it was, etc...

orbitz
03-21-2010, 03:24 AM
Maybe it was emotional cheating vs. physical cheating. They're both cheating but I would think it would be easier to forgive a husband if he simply flirted with another woman as oppose to actually having sex with her.

uyeahu
03-21-2010, 03:29 AM
:huh:

His "confession" was a perfect opportunity to deny that he cheated on is wife. He did no such thing.

No one is believing every single word she said. If you cheat on your wife, you cheat on your wife, who cares what position you were in, what time of day it was, etc...

Well, I think it's pretty obvious he cheated on his wife which is why I said the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. That doesn't mean he didn't use protection, that what they did required protection, that she was his "mistress", that his kids were taking a backseat to his hook-ups, or any of the other numerous things she claimed or that are being discussed in this thread. The only things we know for sure is that she got paid $30,000 to say what she did, he denies the majority of it, and Sandra moved out. The rest is (sometimes ridiculous) speculation. This whole notion that he can't be a good parent because he MIGHT have gotten a blow job from an opportunistic bimbo just makes me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Octoberopals
03-21-2010, 07:31 PM
These previous post are justification for NOT being famous or rich.

orbitz
03-21-2010, 07:39 PM
These previous post are justification for NOT being famous or rich.

You think folks who aren't rich and/or famous don't get screwed over by their s.o. (and vice versa), or is it that their dirty laundry won't be aired in public?

deltask8er
04-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Sandra Bullock: 'There Is No Sex Tape'

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20358399,00.html

Even if there was, so what? A married couple having sex, big deal. (Although I wish I never knew what a 'dirty Sanchez' is :scream: )

Cheylana
04-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Sandra Bullock: 'There Is No Sex Tape'

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20358399,00.html

Even if there was, so what? A married couple having sex, big deal. (Although I wish I never knew what a 'dirty Sanchez' is :scream: )
That People article misses the bigger point. There were rumors that Sandra and hubby starred in a Nazi-themed sex tape, and her point was there was no sex tape at all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/04/06/2010-04-06_jesse_james_made_more_than_a_dozen_homemade_sex _tapes_with_his_alleged_mistresse.html

Rex
04-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Looks like Sandra has adopted a child..... (http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/04/28/breaking-and-shocking-news-sandra-were-so-happy-youve-adopted-a-baby-boy-bliss-amidst-your-terrible-turmoil/)

I heard she's gonna be on the cover of PEOPLE next week with the baby too. :) Good for her.

kimkom
04-28-2010, 02:38 PM
I can't believe they kept the adoption a secret for so long! :eek:

silverstars
04-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Wow, good for her!!!!!

Catherine M
04-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Wow,that's great that Sandy has a baby! Can't wait to read the article. Nice that her family and friends kept her secret so long. Good for them.

BigB08822
04-28-2010, 05:54 PM
So glad she has a baby boy to help her through this time, that is probably doing so much to keep her distracted and focused on something important. I am also amazed at how well it was kept secret, even through all the media hoopla of their separation.

Veronika
04-28-2010, 06:00 PM
What great news for her--I was very surprised by this! And the baby's super cute.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20364464_20364639,00.html

StonewshMullet
04-28-2010, 06:04 PM
I love the fact she adopted a kid from her own country. We got homeless lost children here too.