PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

marbri
05-10-2010, 11:30 AM
I thought Curtis made the kitchen look cluttered and messy. Way too much going on in there.

Seemed also like Trump really didn't want to fire Holly and was desperately trying to find reasons to blame the other two. That apartment looked like a flea market and that was all her doing.

PDilemma
05-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Holly, once again, should have been fired. Why is that woman immune? The sea foam green was a nightmare. That was her choice, too. And Cyndi did that room except choosing the color. She was asking Holly about things in part to try to keep her happy because she is, absolutely, a control freak.

skatesindreams
05-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Couldn't agree more about Holly. Like many here, I don't know how she survives.
Her judgement and "taste" in this task were questionable, at best.

I'm sorry that Cyndi's honesty was her undoing.

Freespirit
05-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Worst than the green wall paint was the fact that Holly said that her mother had this color in her home..........:rolleyes: That sealed the deal right there.

Norlite
05-10-2010, 08:15 PM
I gotta admit the look on Holly's face was worth watching the entire season for when they used words like "cheap" and asked what were they thinking WRT her mother's green paint. :lol:

kimkom
05-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Holly gets on my nerves...I wanted her gone weeks ago. :mad:

Cyndi has been a real disappointment for me. She can get really pouty, and I was uncomfortable with how she spoke to the workers.

mon125
05-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Couldn't agree more about Holly. Like many here, I don't know how she survives.
Her judgement and "taste" in this task were questionable, at best.

I'm sorry that Cyndi's honesty was her undoing.

I agree.

reckless
05-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm curious why people think the paint color for the bedroom is so bad? For the record, I have a block wall in my living room that looks like the same color, and my bedroom is similarly colored (through a bit more blue). The designer I hired told me that designers consider that green color to be a neutral.

ETA: Watching the video, it seems that the green color is a bit brighter than the colors I have. The photos I looked at before posting made the walls seem more muted. I wonder if some of the brightness may be due to the TV lights. On the video, the color looks horrid, like some color they would use for kid's candy or ice cream.

Susan1
05-11-2010, 12:06 AM
The large number of dogs confined to backyard in this province speaks to the need for tighter SPCA laws.

The poverty level among single mothers in this provinces speaks to the need for subsidized daycare.

The excessive number of people on ____ (drug) speaks to the pharmaceutical industry's greed.

Speak to = evokes an issue, point to a problem, provides evidence of a problem.

Thanks for the input, but that's not exactly what I am talking about. I am referring to someone saying THEY will "speak to" whatever issue (can't think of a good example right now) when they mean they will "speak about" it - when they are actually going to "speak" at a meeting.

soxxy
05-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Please, after Miss USA, fire Holly and save this night.

Okay, okay, Maria shouldn't have said Curtis took a crap. She's crying??

martian_girl
05-17-2010, 02:16 AM
Well, I predicted that they'd can Maria, but you gotta love Donald Trump's selective morality once again rearing its ugly head.

soxxy
05-17-2010, 02:37 AM
So Holly's more "worthy" because she has the sickest child or is a mother cub? I disagree with Sharon and Joan.

At least Bill is for Bret.

Curtis is fired. That's okay with me.

Sharon fired. Was she having a breakdown throughout?

martian_girl
05-17-2010, 02:50 AM
Sharon pretty much threw this thing. It seems like people are so sympathetic to Holly's personal stuff that they are afraid to call her on her weaknesses.

soxxy
05-17-2010, 02:53 AM
I just remember, however they do at the task, both are scheduled to be there live next week. I hope Bret is better!

This task is soooo boring. I can't watch Holly anymore, it's over!

HisWeirness
05-17-2010, 03:53 AM
This task is soooo boring. I can't watch Holly anymore, it's over!
:lol: I am browsing around FSU because I am so :yawn: