PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

soxxy
05-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Now the announcer/narrator is using "task" as a verb, so it might become mainstream. ;)

When Cyndi returned from last week's boardroom safe, Holly made a face and Cyndi told the camera she doesn't want to deal with "huh."

The task is to redecorate a NYC apartment.....Trump showed off his first.

Curtis has been placed with Sharon and the other chick. I don't know why they dislike him so much.

lenac03
05-10-2010, 02:17 AM
I don't understand why they dislike Curtis so much either. Sort of drives me crazy.

my little pony
05-10-2010, 02:26 AM
LOL at Sharon making fun of Maria's taste. When her house was on tv, it was covered in dog poop.

soxxy
05-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Sharon, stop changing what colors you want the walls painted. It takes a long time to keep repainting them; the gray was fine.

Awwww, now the ladies have fallen in love with Curtis. I have too.

lenac03
05-10-2010, 03:30 AM
Now. If Cyndi can just go home tonight. The Reality TV Gods can't smite me twice in one night, right??

martian_girl
05-10-2010, 03:30 AM
I don't understand why they dislike Curtis so much either. Sort of drives me crazy.

It couldn't possibly be a little manufactured drama for TV could it? :sekret:

Norlite
05-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Geez, if he fires Bret that would be wrong wrong wrong.

Cupid
05-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Didnt the execs tell Trump to fire Bret? It's kinda going that way, but I hope not. I think HOLLY should be let go tonight.

martian_girl
05-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Holly's very good at throwing people under the bus, so it will be interesting to see what she does without her scapegoat.

Cupid
05-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Anyone but Bret tonight. Thank Gawd!

Cupid
05-10-2010, 04:00 AM
And next week, 3 are fired!

martian_girl
05-10-2010, 04:03 AM
I'll go with Maria being the first fired since she's the one with the least star power.

Sharon and Bret will probably be the final two.

Sally1214
05-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Bret Michaels has released a new single called "Wasted Time." It's pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liuki5hY_ts

The lyrics really hit home, considering his very serious illness.

genevieve
05-10-2010, 07:14 AM
Well, it was only a matter of time before Cyndi got the boot. She's insanely creative, but unlike Bret she is less willing to put herself on the line (or perhaps less able to think in a linear fashion and/or focus). I could see very good reasons for firing Holly (she was project manager, and the biggest style decision that she made - the sea foam master bedroom - was apparently the think the client hated most. Also, her boardroom arguments sounded more than a little whiny/desparate) and Cyndi (we've heard she's difficult several times - although usually from Holly - and more importantly why did she not stand up as project manager when the other 2 have recently won significant $$ for their charities?). I was genuinely scared that Trump would fire Bret - the whole "can you keep up" line was BS. I'm glad Holly mentioned that almost EVERY task has had someone not there for part of the task and that shouldn't be held against him. I chalk that up to the guest judge not knowing what's what with the show. Ultimately Holly is a better boardroom strategist than Cyndi and she's been setting up for this moment for weeks.

As soon and the task was announced I knew Sharon's team would win :lol: I think it was fair - just that the task seemed right up Sharon's alley. Sure, the paint color changing was aggravating, but she was right.

Maria is pretty worthless. Her schpiel with the exec who dropped in was terrible. She was too busy scheming on how to protect herself in the boardroom to bother making a good presentation. I'm guessing she'll be the first person fired next week - seems like the last 2 wins she's been on have happened despite her. Curtis did a great job on the kitchen and working with his team this time.

Not crazy about the format for getting rid of 3 people in one episode, but if the finale is anyone other than Sharon/Bret I'll be bummed.

Japanfan
05-10-2010, 08:30 AM
I thought the sea foam green should have sealed the deal in sending Holly home. Why didn't Cyndi point that out, after admitting that the red was Holly's idea? The sea foam green was the worst point against Tenacity. Maybe Cyndi was too unfocused to notice the sea foam green and pick up the cue in defending herself? And she really let Holly get to her. . .

Mind you, Donald's tie was even uglier than the sea foam green (a lime shaded sea foam green, yuck!!)

I agree that it has to be a Sharon and Brett final.