PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

soxxy
05-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Sharon has at least three kids, two of whom appeared on the Osbournes, Kelly and Jack. Perhaps it was the combination of her being sick and her own problems with her own kids that made her so emotional about Holly's. I remember a few years ago, Sharon and Ozzy appeared on Larry King the night of the day Kelly went into drug rehab (Jack had already been). Sharon was getting down on herself pretty bad then, crying and saying maybe she is a bad mother.

PDilemma
05-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Holly has been using alleged divorce stats for parents of autistic children to help drum up this sympathy. Apparently, those stats aren't exactly accurate:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/05/19/autism.divorce.rates/index.html?hpt=Mid

Cupid
05-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Did anyone see Bret on Oprah yesterday? He was there on live webcam or whatever it's called, from the shoulders up.

My impression: He looked fantastic. Just a little hint of paralysis on the right side of the face, but barely noticeable unless you'd look for that sort of thing. He sounded like his old self, fast-talking, personable. Teary-eyed at times when relaying his symptoms and the trip to the hospital and thinking that he might not make it. He wore the signature bandana on his head, sans cowboy hat.

He said he's bumped his physical therapy to twice a day, that he still has headaches, and has difficulty with moving his legs, which frightens me a little. He said that problem was common after a stroke. Otherwise, he looked like he was on his way back to his old self.

They had cameo appearances from Sharon Osborne, The Donald, and Holly saying what a great guy he was, which brought tears to his eyes (more so on the right eye).

Looking forward to Sunday night's finale. I'd love nothing more than to see him walk in the door.

Lacey
05-21-2010, 02:32 AM
He's back in the hospital today, Thursday, with a TIA (?), some kind of mini stroke incident, they were investigating, found a hole in his heart (that is operable?), sorry watching another show, saw this in another thread.

They should make it a tie, with Holly and Brett sharing.

I am so very sad for him. But the outlook is positive.

Cupid
05-21-2010, 02:35 AM
He's back in the hospital today, Thursday, with a TIA (?), they were investigating, found a hole in his heart (that is operable?), sorry watching another show, saw this in another thread.

They should make it a tie, with Holly and Brett sharing.

If the show must go on, they will probably use Holly and whomever was closest next in line, I believe that would be Sharon.

love skating
05-21-2010, 02:59 AM
I hope Bret will be okay. He looked so good on Oprah and I thought things looked good for a full recovery. So I was sad to read when I signed online today that he's back in the hospital.

Anyway, they can't really make Sharon a finalist since she didn't do the final task that Holly and Bret did. With this latest setback for Bret, I'd agree that a firing of no one would be a nice finish. I just hope Bret will be okay and I hope he wasn't pushing himself to be ready for the finale and all...just concentrate on getting well Bret!

my little pony
05-21-2010, 03:11 AM
isnt the task over? they just have to support themselves in the boardroom, which his teammates could do under the circumstances

Maggie222
05-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Bret Michaels Receiving Outpatient Care After 'Warning Stroke,' Still Headed To 'Celebrity Apprentice' FinaleAccess Hollywood - May 20, 2010 11:50 PM PDT

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bret-michaels-receiving-outpatient-care-after-warning-stroke-still-headed-to-celebrity-apprentice-finale/41169

skatesindreams
05-21-2010, 05:57 PM
I hope that he makes a complete recovery.

Maggie222
05-21-2010, 06:46 PM
To see auction items from this season's Celebrity Apprentice, check out:

http://nbcauction.auction.seenon.com/

my little pony
05-21-2010, 06:57 PM
it isnt in the auction but I want that black patent leather couch Cyndi put in her Rock Star Room the week she was fired

Maggie222
05-21-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't see any photos of Bret for auction, but I would love to see how much an autographed photo of Bret would go for.

soxxy
05-24-2010, 02:02 AM
Bret is there and it sounds like he'll speak in the boardroom!

They just showed Bret live. He looks great.

Norlite
05-24-2010, 02:45 AM
Where's Sharon? Did I miss her when I was making popcorn?

soxxy
05-24-2010, 02:48 AM
Yes, Sharon is there. She has spoken live yet.

And Bret's presentation was better.

ETA: Oh, maybe Sharon isn't there, and I just saw her on tape. Goldberg is definitely not there.