PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga/Beyonce - New Telephone Video - NSFW!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ebayj
03-13-2010, 03:31 AM
Wow. This is something.

http://www.ladygaga.com/telephone/

Enjoy. Or be horrified. Or both. But I think it is pretty wild. It's over four million views on YouTube in less than two days.

mmscfdcsu
03-13-2010, 03:39 AM
:lol: I couldn't get past a minute or so. Boring to the max.

Jot the Dot Dot
03-13-2010, 03:51 AM
I might be interested if they employed Emerson, Lake & Palmer.

Dr.Siouxs
03-13-2010, 03:54 AM
terribly boring song but an amusing video :P

bobalina77
03-13-2010, 03:56 AM
I had to think what NSFW meant.. thank goodness I figured it out before I clicked the link as I happen to be at work. I'll have to check it out when I get home :lol:

BigB08822
03-13-2010, 04:04 AM
I love when the guard says "I told you she didn't have a dick." LMAO So many rumors have gone around about her and she has done nothing to silence them. I found that hilarious. I also liked how they used the Pussy Wagon from Kill Bill. Not sure why but it looks like the same one to me.

I do find it interesting that she decided to go all out on a video for this song. Other than having the star power of Beyonce added to it, the song is NOT special. It is probably her least creative single to date and could have been done by any number of other artists. I wish she had saved a big budget video for a song more worthy of the time and money.

orbitz
03-13-2010, 04:04 AM
I didn't like it. Gaga's trying too hard. Girl on girl kissing? Big Yawn. She likes to do these group dancing choreography with her in the front middle, but the choreography for those sequences often looks so antiquated. Was there even anything remotely memorable about this song? What the heck was Beyonce thinking doing this.

The two butch prison guards were, um...., interesting. Why would anyone want to be photographed like that.

muffinplus
03-13-2010, 04:10 AM
Of course you just knew Gaga was going to have a lesbian makeout session in the video. :rolleyes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mmscfdcsu
03-13-2010, 04:10 AM
I didn't like it. Gaga's trying too hard. Girl on girl kissing? Big Yawn. She likes to do these group dancing choreography with her in the front middle, but the choreography for those sequences often looks so antiquated. Was there even anything remotely memorable about this song? What the heck was Beyonce thinking doing this.

The two butch prison guards were, um...., interesting. Why would anyone want to be photographed like that.

It looks like it is designed to reach the 12-15 year old market

Satellitegirl
03-13-2010, 04:11 AM
wow, interesting video lol. surprised beyonce did it. entertaining though, and I like the song *shrug*

hydro
03-13-2010, 04:15 AM
So it's just Kill Bill? An amusing reference that I doubt a lot of her fans will get.

The song is already a huge hit on the circuit. It's played at least 3-4 times a night at the clubs.

Satellitegirl
03-13-2010, 04:22 AM
AFAIK the only thing that is "kill bill" in the video is the truck.

marbri
03-13-2010, 04:31 AM
It looks like it is designed to reach the 12-15 year old market

Not sure about that, 12 and 15 yos in this house are so over Lady Gaga. They were bored with her by the time she starting whining about bad romances ;) I don't think that's her audience for some reason.

mmscfdcsu
03-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Not sure about that, 12 and 15 yos in this house are so over Lady Gaga. They were bored with her by the time she starting whining about bad romances ;) I don't think that's her audience for some reason.

Then who? That is so campy and pretentious at the same time. I can't imagine another audience for it, from a developmental standpoint. :confused:

my little pony
03-13-2010, 04:45 AM
::raises hand slowly::

hi, my name is MLP and I love Lady Gaga's CDs