PDA

View Full Version : ANTM Cycle 14

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Bonita
05-14-2010, 05:09 AM
I watched most of the season but not the beginning. A question - was Krista esentially bald and wearing wigs the whole time with her cute long ponytail look? That aging drag queen/housewife wig she wore in the finale was hideous. I felt bad for her! And as a person who has had an eating disorder, I find she is scary skinny. Not in a good way. I guess that's "high fashion," but I hope she's healthy.

Raina is absolutely lovely except the eyebrows. They freaked me out. I didn't like Brooke Shields' look when it was "new," never mind now. She seemed like a sweet girl with a positive attitude, though, not fake. I was gunning for here. Sigh. I alsowonder, does she have a mom, or has she passed away? Or just camera shy?

AYS
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
I have never gotten the old vibe from Krista's photos. I think she's been fab and the most deserving to win this cycle by far. That could be a sign of how weak the cast was overall, but I don't get the hate.

ITA, I only saw the last several episodes, but she seemed far and away the winner. Not someone I'd think "beautiful" walking down the street, but her photos and work in every challenge I saw were top rate.

Twilight1
05-14-2010, 12:49 PM
As soon as I saw that Alexandra wasn't in it, I shut it off. Between Raina and Krista I knew Krista would win. Congrats to her, I liked her but she didn't pop out at me like any of the other women. (I know she did fab but she just wasn't a fave of mine)

all_empty
05-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Got a sneak peek at next cycle's finalists during auditions a few weeks ago. One of the girls is super skinny.

marigold
05-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Got a sneak peek at next cycle's finalists during auditions a few weeks ago. One of the girls is super skinny.

Did any of them look like they could grace the cover of Vogue Italia, or were they just the same old, same old calibre of mall rats?

all_empty
06-10-2010, 06:14 PM
I only noticed one particularly striking African American girl. This was all pre-makeovers though. They were in Palm Springs.