PDA

View Full Version : ANTM Cycle 14

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

IceKween
03-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Yeah, it was rather disingenuous of Ren to be crying and complaining on camera about all the drama, when she was the shi*t-stirrer in the first place. She was the one to rudely tell Alasia to STFU, and she was the one to rat out the girls and tell Brenda they were talking about her. She'd light these fires, and then claim victim and drama. Good riddance. I can't stand people like her.

Angelskates
04-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Angelea - is that her name? What a bitch!

all_empty
04-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Updated final three predictions: Krista, Raina and Jessica.

I'm counting down the days that Anslee goes home. She photographs a little old to me.

Alasia's got a bad attitude and is immature. Angelea is a second-rate Jaslene in my opinion -- her photos aren't anywhere as good either. Alexandra has a beautiful face but there's no way a plus-size girl will win.

Krista has grown on me. She is so long and lean and different looking I hope she sticks around.

Raina FTW.

genevieve
04-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Anslee photographs more than a little old to me. She looks about 35.

I love Raina! Krista looks more and more like a star with each shoot - and at panel.

I think Jessica is a total snooze.

KikiSashaFan
04-19-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only that thinks Angela looks like a transexual. I haven't seen every episode, but so far Jessica is my favorite.

all_empty
05-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Anyone watch the finale?

Krista was so strong at the end, and really had the passion.

I have no doubt Raina will find work.

genevieve
05-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Krista has been so strong in the last several episodes...there was no chance anyone else could win. Raina started so strong, but the last couple of photo shoots have been ok but not great. I thought for a moment that they might have put Alexandra in the F2, because she suddenly figured out how to take great photos in the last couple weeks.

I really did not like Andre Leon Talley as a judge. His comments all season long have been about who he likes, not the photos.

Congrats Krista, and I agree, Raina will have no problem getting work :)

PrincessLeppard
05-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Krista should shoot whoever chose that wig for her to wear in the Anna Sui show. It made her look like a cross-dresser.

Stormy
05-13-2010, 03:22 PM
I love Alexandra. She is so gorgeous, I hope Tyra is right and she gets a ton of work. Raina also won't have a problem getting work. Krista was always meh to me, and she looks sooooo OLD. I wonder if that will hinder her.

I really couldn't stand Angelea. From the false bravado to the awful way she spoke, I just wanted to smack her. I couldn't believe she made it that far. I had to laugh when her dress started to fall down and she kept having to hike it back up.

IceKween
05-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Let's just throw this season back into the water and forget about it. Krista had some striking photos, but she looked old and haggard IMO. I was hoping for Raina to win, but it became clear that whoever ALT wanted was going to get it. I detected a little tiff brewing between ALT and Nigel, because it seemed Nigel was on team Raina.

I hope next season is better, because this was a pretty bad season.

danceronice
05-13-2010, 06:47 PM
I love Alexandra. She is so gorgeous, I hope Tyra is right and she gets a ton of work. Raina also won't have a problem getting work. Krista was always meh to me, and she looks sooooo OLD. I wonder if that will hinder her.

I can kind of see Krista doing a lot of very outre stuff--she has a very interesting, versatile look. But she CAN photograph VERY old, plus the wrong hair does make her seem mannish. (I don't know, maybe androgyny is in.) But as soon as she started with the "chocolate-colored" thing I knew she was a lock (like there has never been a dark-skinned girl on ANTM or in high fashion...:rolleyes: There's been quite a few, and none as odd-looking.)

I would have had Alexandra in the F2--I think she and Raina will be working. Angelea I think they're right--she'll give up. No loss. Heck, Jessica the pretty one will get more commercial work. Not a lot of personality, but very pretty.

genevieve
05-13-2010, 06:59 PM
meh, I don't understand how Jessica made it as far as she did. She looks cheerleader pretty, nothing memorable about her at all.

El Rey
05-13-2010, 07:33 PM
ANTM always has the worst plus size models. The worst probably being the winner Whitney. There's so many beautiful plus size girls I can't believe she chooses the most average ones. At least Tocarra had personality. But then again I'm WTF to most of the girls Tyra chooses or allows to stay in the competition.

It's funny how one of the criticisms of Krista is that she's old. Maybe if you had chosen all those cycles back she auditioned she wouldn't have had this problem :lol:

genevieve
05-13-2010, 09:16 PM
I have never gotten the old vibe from Krista's photos. I think she's been fab and the most deserving to win this cycle by far. That could be a sign of how weak the cast was overall, but I don't get the hate.

danceronice
05-13-2010, 09:20 PM
To me she only looks old in certain photos (or as mentioned in that bad wig.) She does have a very versatile face.