PDA

View Full Version : Florida Woman Crashes Car While "Shaving" Ouch!

Pages : [1] 2

soxxy
03-09-2010, 12:33 PM
She was getting ready for a date with her boyfriend. Her ex-husband was in the passenger seat.

A Florida Highway Patrol officer has admitted his incredulity at a woman who pranged her car while shaving her privates.

Megan Mariah Barnes, 37, was driving her Thunderbird in Key West last week when she piled into the back of a Chevrolet pickup carrying four people. Or rather, although she was in the driver's seat, it was actually her ex-hubby Charles Judy who was holding the wheel while she tidied herself up down below.

FWIW, her mugshot:

http://keywestmugshots.com/115367

http://www.newser.com/story/82644/woman-shaving-privates-causes-florida-car-crash.html

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/09/florida_crash/

I don't see that anyone was hurt.

:wideeyes:

berthesghost
03-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Ok, from now on whenever my single girl friends lament that there are no good guys out there, I'm gonna repeat this ditty.

This crazy bitch is obviously doing something right to have two guys trapped under her spell.

Or is hit and running while watching your ex shave her hoho on her way to do another guy some popular straight guy fantasy I hadn't heard yet?

orbitz
03-09-2010, 01:46 PM
OMG, it's insance how nuts some people are. Were there some stray hair that she just had to pluck while driving on the road? :lol: Should've asked the ex to shave her while she's driving.

BigB08822
03-09-2010, 02:58 PM
She should have been coloring her hair instead of shaving her nether regions! Looks at those roots! :eek:

bobalina77
03-09-2010, 04:44 PM
What a moron! She could have done some very serious damage and not been able to have pleasurable sex ever again.. would serve her right too :lol:

berthesghost
03-09-2010, 05:27 PM
She should have been coloring her hair instead of shaving her nether regions! Looks at those roots! :eek:I know! I saw the FL mug shot and I thought "God, Bobeck looks terrible!" :lol:

Angelskates
03-09-2010, 10:28 PM
She could have done some very serious damage and not been able to have pleasurable sex ever again..

This is what you think of when you read this article? She could have killed herself. She could have killed someone else.

bobalina77
03-09-2010, 10:39 PM
It was a joke, just like everyone else was joking.. not sure why you're singling me out. She did an incredibly stupid thing.. and no one was hurt, so yes.. I will joke about it. Chill.

numbers123
03-09-2010, 10:53 PM
I heard this reported on a news channel. Incredibly stupid. From her mug shot she looks very rough.

just think her legacy - I was shaving while driving.

my little pony
03-09-2010, 11:22 PM
37 as in people years? someone should cut her open and count her rings, that's a fib

luenatic
03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Good Lord. Was she dry shaving? I'm calling ASPCA to report animal cruelty!

skatingfan5
03-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Serves me right for opening this thread -- I just thought she had been shaving her legs.:eek: I guess now I've heard everything ... and her mug shot, if she really only is 37, then :yikes:

orbitz
03-10-2010, 12:15 AM
37 as in people years? someone should cut her open and count her rings, that's a fib

Well Lindsay Lohen looks 35-ish and she's only in her early 20s.

Sasha'sSpins
03-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Eeeuuww!

37? She looks more like 57!

soxxy
03-10-2010, 12:28 AM

I hope this woman didn't make things worse by lying to the police, even if it was about her age. Bad idea. The police probably use other methods to verify all pertinent information (name, address, social security number, etc., so they can do a background check) anyway.

I looked at her mugshot again and she's not very wrinkled, ruddy I suppose and badly in need of a makeover, the type they do sometimes on Oprah where the person looks so different and so much better the family often weeps.