View Full Version : Patrick Chan tours his Olympic village room

Pages : [1] 2

Rafter
03-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Thought some people might be interested in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiAeea25Now

GREGORY
03-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Some guys shoud watch the british tv show : How Clean Is Your House?
I allways wonder how sportmen could have such a poor hygiene.
IMO is a lack of respect for himself to show such a mess.

JamieSix
03-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Some guys shoud watch the british tv show : How Clean Is Your House?
I allways wonder how sportmen could have such a poor hygiene.
IMO is a lack of respect for himself to show such a mess.

Hey, I'm a messy person. Don't hate. :P

GREGORY
03-05-2010, 08:54 PM
It's your right. IMO you didn't show it on youtube.

Hey, I'm a messy person. Don't hate. :P

Helenista
03-05-2010, 08:55 PM
It's actually not bad compared to some dorm rooms I've seen. At least you can see the bed and the bathrooms are pretty clean. It was cute of Patrick to post this.

shiningstar
03-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Maybe I'm jaded because I live in co-ed student housing, but that was actually pretty tidy for young guys?! The only real mess was Bryce's clothes?!

How cute was Scott's bed!! All freshly made with his "fan mail" surrounding him!!!

shine
03-06-2010, 12:44 AM
HOLY that is some nice apartment unit for the athletes!

Lanie
03-06-2010, 12:49 AM
That's nice!

I have seen much worse from my guy friends when I was in college. Much, much worse. Much worse with a roommate, too...

kwanfan1818
03-06-2010, 03:54 AM
HOLY that is some nice apartment unit for the athletes!
The Olympic Village is owned by the city of Vancouver, and the units will become luxury apartments for sale after the Paralympics.

walei
03-06-2010, 05:03 AM
LOL @ The bathtub with a boxer....

Also

Shirtless Chan! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsFeVeCuaWI)

Bue
03-06-2010, 12:10 PM
How cute was Scott's bed!! All freshly made with his "fan mail" surrounding him!!!

So funny!

I guess Bryce and Scott must be on decent terms if they roomed together. Perhaps the reports of open hostility are not to be trusted :rolleyes:

Very nice suites!

screech
03-06-2010, 03:48 PM
I guess Bryce and Scott must be on decent terms if they roomed together. Perhaps the reports of open hostility are not to be trusted :rolleyes:

I hadn't even thought of that! Jessica and Bryce are hopefully on good terms since they are so close together every day, so unless Scott somehow 'stole' her from him, there wouldn't be any animosity I don't think. Though there is the whole 'bro code' thing to take into consideration.

I also loved Scott's tidiness, especially compared to Bryce's insane pile of clothes. Gorgeous unit though that they were staying in. Kind of surprised that there were 4 competitors in one unit all iwth completely different schedules (except Patrick and Vaughn). Wonder why Cody and Paul got the shaft of not getting to bunk with the 'cool kids'.

The Accordion
03-06-2010, 04:17 PM
I regularly take high school students on school trips - and those rooms are neat and tidy compared to what boys' rooms often look like! A few clothes here and there is not a big deal IMO!

It is not easy to share rooms - especially when the schedule is hectic! They weren't dirty and garbagey - just a bit misshapen!

Anyhow -thanks for the link!

Rock2
03-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I agree. I also wonder why Vaughn and Scott got the bigger bedroom and better bathroom. What's up with that?
I too was really surprised at how nice the place was. I guess it makes sense that they be apartments vs dorm rooms to consider future use.

And yes, this place was a little messy and not dirty. Small closets, not a lot of dresser space and a busy schedule makes for a little clutter. Killing myself how orderly Scott's section is. Too funny.

I stayed at my brothers in Vancouver...had my own room but one big suitcase and over a week's worth of clothes. I basically sprayed the clothes all over the room for easy access. Made their room look tidy by comparison.

walei
03-06-2010, 04:48 PM
I agree. I also wonder why Vaughn and Scott got the bigger bedroom and better bathroom. What's up with that?
I too was really surprised at how nice the place was. I guess it makes sense that they be apartments vs dorm rooms to consider future use.

And yes, this place was a little messy and not dirty. Small closets, not a lot of dresser space and a busy schedule makes for a little clutter. Killing myself how orderly Scott's section is. Too funny.

I stayed at my brothers in Vancouver...had my own room but one big suitcase and over a week's worth of clothes. I basically sprayed the clothes all over the room for easy access. Made their room look tidy by comparison.

I think it's a first come first serve basis~~ at least that's what Johnny and Tanith did