PDA

View Full Version : March Madness Baby! NCAA Hoops!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Rob
03-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Well, here were are in March - let's get it started! How is your team doing?

Terps beat Duke last night!!!!!!! We are tied at 12-3 in the ACC (though Dook has a better overall record). Last game is at Virginia this weekend.

elka_sk8
03-05-2010, 02:40 AM
Well, here were are in March - let's get it started! How is your team doing?

Terps beat Duke last night!!!!!!! We are tied at 12-3 in the ACC (though Dook has a better overall record). Last game is at Virginia this weekend.

Whoop! Totally excited about the Terps comeback this season. I heard the police were out in riot gear to break up the crowds after the game last night. :lol:

Also rooting for Syracuse and Vandy. Looks like all three will be in the Tourny! :cheer:

Theatregirl1122
03-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Whoop! Totally excited about the Terps comeback this season. I heard the police were out in riot gear to break up the crowds after the game last night. :lol:

Also rooting for Syracuse and Vandy. Looks like all three will be in the Tourny! :cheer:

Despite our annoying as h*ll loss today, Syracuse should pretty much have a lock on the one seed. I'm pissed because they didn't really play for it today. But I'm not unhappy that they won't be #1 going in to the tournament. Give them a little anger.

Fridge_Break
03-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Michigan State FTW!

GO GREEN!!!!!! :cheer2:

Rob
03-08-2010, 06:49 PM

That is what I heard, but I didn't see any. But I left by car and went right home - not out and about in College Park.

Theatregirl1122
03-10-2010, 01:39 AM
Michigan State FTW!

GO GREEN!!!!!! :cheer2:

The game against Michigan was endlessly enjoyable. My friends were complaining about how boring it was. I guess you have to be an MSU fan to enjoy watching Michigan score 14 points in a half. I hope you have seen this (http://tweetphoto.com/13728792).

Fridge_Break
03-11-2010, 08:48 PM
The game against Michigan was endlessly enjoyable. My friends were complaining about how boring it was. I guess you have to be an MSU fan to enjoy watching Michigan score 14 points in a half. I hope you have seen this (http://tweetphoto.com/13728792).

HA. Yes, I have! And that game was all kinds of awesome :D I loved how into the second half Raymar Morgan had more points than all of the Wolverines combined. :P

Theatregirl1122
03-12-2010, 01:12 AM
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: So now instead of heading in to NYC for the rest of the big east tournament, I'm hanging out in Syracuse. My tickets only exist if Syracuse is actually playing.

elka_sk8
03-12-2010, 03:24 AM
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: So now instead of heading in to NYC for the rest of the big east tournament, I'm hanging out in Syracuse. My tickets only exist if Syracuse is actually playing.

Oh that's such a bummer! Can't beleive they lost today. Georgetown's no slouch I guess, but still. Hope Onuaku is ok.

Theatregirl1122
03-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Oh that's such a bummer! Can't beleive they lost today. Georgetown's no slouch I guess, but still. Hope Onuaku is ok.

We hope he is too. Everything kind of hangs in the balance on that one. Part of the problem with Georgetown is that we've already beaten them twice this year. It really is hard to beat a team three times in one year, even a bad one. And Georgetown is now a bad team.

I'm glad that I have today off to hang out and watch games. This is going to be an exciting weekend. I can't believe that it is time for Selection Sunday already!

Rob
03-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Terps @#&^%#! Grrrrrrr.

Beefcake
03-17-2010, 12:02 AM
The Madness starts in 16 hours, give or take.

Just a few hours left to make some money ... vBet: Which teams will make the Final Four? (www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72536)

Beefcake
03-17-2010, 12:02 AM
GO BUCKEYES!

And the Indiana schools ... er, all 'em but Indiana U itself:

Butler: Mid-Major Buttkickers :kickass:
Notre Dame: Darkhorse, watch out :watch:
Purdue: Hobbled, Hummelless Would'abeen Final Four team. Sigh. :(

Theatregirl1122
03-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Notre Dame: Darkhorse, watch out :watch:

About that...

I'm so annoyed to be traveling today. Today and tomorrow are two of my favorite days of the year. And, of course, after the awesome games earlier today, my two hour layover is during the blowouts.

I'll feel better about it tomorrow when I'm in buffalo watching my #1 seed Orange!

vesperholly
03-19-2010, 01:02 AM
Bahahaha I picked Old Dominion, Murray State AND Ohio! My first-ever bracket is kicking arse!!! Only mistake was picking Richmond over St. Mary's, and I had Richmond in the elite 8 :P