PDA

View Full Version : March Madness Baby! NCAA Hoops!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Fridge_Break
03-19-2010, 02:47 AM
:lol: My bracket has fallen to shambles. Oh well, there's always next year! (Used to hearing that... lifetime Cubs fan :P )

mkats
03-19-2010, 04:37 AM
OMG WAKE FOREST pulls it out in the last 6 seconds of OT!

BrokenAnkle
03-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Go Gaels! Doubt they'll beat Villanova but still am thrilled!

Rob
03-19-2010, 05:18 PM
This is the first year I didn't think the Big East was overrated so they featured prominently in my brackets, which are now busted. Oh well, yay for the underdogs who've pulled off the upsets.

skatingfan5
03-19-2010, 05:26 PM
This is the first year I didn't think the Big East was overrated so they featured prominently in my brackets, which are now busted. Oh well, yay for the underdogs who've pulled off the upsets.No brackets for me -- I couldn't get up any motivation, with my team only making the NIT. :( I will admit to being a little too :biggrinbo about the Big East upsets yesterday -- not very nice of me, but I didn't think that they should have gotten 8 teams in. At least Villanova kept them from being swept -- just barely. What an upset that would have been! :eek: Back to watching updates online.

Rob
03-19-2010, 05:32 PM
I will admit to being a little too :biggrinbo about the Big East upsets yesterday -- not very nice of me, but I didn't think that they should have gotten 8 teams in.

I feel the same way about the upsets as far as the Big East goes. I am just hoping the ACC has a good showing (except for Duke :EVILLE:)

skatingfan5
03-19-2010, 05:35 PM
I feel the same way about the upsets as far as the Big East goes. I am just hoping the ACC has a good showing (except for Duke :EVILLE:)I can support your wishes for Duke x eleventy billion! :lol:

KHenry14
03-19-2010, 09:51 PM
GO BUCKEYES!

(

OK, if you are going to say that, I have to represent for my Alma Mater...

GO GAUCHOS!

:cool:

vesperholly
03-19-2010, 11:10 PM
I love brackets. So far I've gotten 19 out of 24 games right and I am killing my work pool. Hooray for Ohio and Murray State! :lol:

BrokenAnkle
03-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Woo hoo, Saint Mary's beat Villanova!

mkats
03-21-2010, 12:24 AM
OMG, KANSAS IS OUT!

:lol: at millions of brackets imploding. mine as well.

HeatherC
03-21-2010, 04:58 AM
I was sitting with a Northern Iowa alumni at a sports bar during that game tonight and he literally ran around the dining area of the restaurant cheering when the game was over, LOL :lol: Our other friends and I were cracking up but I don't blame him for being totally stoked for his team! It was totally awesome and several of the other customers came over to high five him or shake his hand to congratulate him. I usually don't care much about basketball but that was a great game and I'm so happy for my friend. Gotta love the big upsets!! :biggrinbo

vesperholly
03-21-2010, 06:25 AM
OMG, KANSAS IS OUT!

:lol: at millions of brackets imploding. mine as well.

I had Kansas WINNING the tourney. :fragile:

So far in this round I've gotten Kentucky, Washington and Butler. Sigh ...

Vash01
03-21-2010, 08:21 AM
This year I did not participate in the brackets. Just did not have the energy to. I would have picked Kansas to win it all though. So may be it's a good thing I did not pick the brackets.

I felt really bad for Kansas. They had looked so good. My alma mater (one of them) won today- Kansas State. So I will have more interest in watching the sweet sixteen.

bek
03-21-2010, 01:53 PM
My cousin is on one of the teams, and he's out. I'm apparently a really bad first cousin according to my brother because I don't watch his games. :lol: