PDA

View Full Version : Dancing w/the Stars 10: Evan Evan Evan ... this one is all about Evan

Beefcake
03-02-2010, 04:47 PM
In case you haven't heard, Evan Lysacek will compete on Dancing with the Stars, this season. Ah, dancing ... just as Plushenko suggested.

His Olympic gold medal earned just days ago, Evan's participation increases DWTS's "Actual Relevant Stars" percentage back into double figures (10.7% of total "stars" for the series). :D

So how will Lysacek do?

UMBS Go Blue
05-19-2010, 02:49 AM
Technically, if Evan wins DWTS, this bet pays out twice, because "Top 3" includes winning. Gee, thanks Beefcake. :drama: :P

Beefcake
05-19-2010, 07:03 AM
So I guess that means that you can go ahead and settle it then, Scroogey McScroogeman.

"Young man, back when I was a vBookie, we used to love it when people would win the big money. And we'd write them bets easy! The more we gave, the better it was. And we walked uphill both ways to school. Walked I tell you."

UMBS Go Blue
05-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Well, no, if Evan doesn't win, then only top 3 pays out. (Whew) :drama: :P :P :P

And there will be many new opportunities with Beefcake-dwarfing odds coming over the next few months. Can't let all the tricks out of my sleeve all at once - gotta spread them out over the off-season. But, just as a preview, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and the World Cup, among other events, are fast approaching, plus there will be some early skating vBets. ;)

Beefcake
05-25-2010, 10:23 PM
GO EVAN!

2nd place, please :saint:

Erin FTW!