PDA

View Full Version : Virtue & Moir #8.5 - And the Goose is Golden

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Pratfall
08-08-2010, 09:17 PM
:confused: Wow I never noticed Tessa's nose before... I guess I'm a watch the whole body kind of person..and haven't really followed gossip much. But it does look like she had a bit shaved off the bridge..not much else though. I never mind these small alterations, or really necessary ones, but things like Emmanuel's cheekbones , when he was already so good looking ( better in the original,IMO ), I cannot understand.

ildah
08-09-2010, 03:32 PM
The way I noticed is that during the Olympics i thought (and probably a whole bunch of other people too) 'wow, I never realized how pretty tessa Virtue is" I had not paid much attention to them beforehand but I knew who they were. But it was like - she's so lovely, I never knew she was that classical looking. And it's the nose. Where the face is concerned, millimetres make a huge difference.

pingu
08-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I've just found this video about the stampede show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2YVsB_g-KE

maggylyn
08-09-2010, 03:50 PM
The way I noticed is that during the Olympics i thought (and probably a whole bunch of other people too) 'wow, I never realized how pretty tessa Virtue is" I had not paid much attention to them beforehand

I don't know how you would know what "a whole bunch of other people thought." :rolleyes:

Since I first discovered this team, about 4 years ago, one of the first things I thought was how beautiful Tessa is. Whether or not there's a nose job didn't change that at all.

pani
08-09-2010, 04:03 PM
I've just found this video about the stampede show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2YVsB_g-KE

Thank you! :saint:Tessa look so pretty at this vidao! And this cowboy boots on Scott :hat1: And i like Elvis and his wife too.

Pratfall
08-09-2010, 08:21 PM
:)..Then too , I always did think Tessa was pretty,and my mind probably just assumed it was the same pretty I remembered from the previous season. Of course , part of Tessa's beauty is that she always seems to project a sort of genuine niceness..sweetness..or something. It's an inner thing and very attractive.

Zemgirl
08-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Scott and Tessa were at Comerica Park on Tuesday, as part of Canadian Night. Jo-Ann Barnas from the Detroit Free Press wrote a short article (http://www.freep.com/article/20100812/SPORTS18/8120358/Canton-ice-dancers-Tessa-Virtue-Scott-Moir-honored-at-Comerica-Park) about it + some information about their new programs.

Twilight1
08-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Latin free dance means what?

Cha-cha-cha, Rhumba, Samba, Salsa, Mambo, Merengue? If those are the choices I hope they pick Rhumba...

pani
08-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Latin free dance means what?

Cha-cha-cha, Rhumba, Samba, Salsa, Mambo, Merengue? If those are the choices I hope they pick Rhumba...

I think they will have Rhumba part in FD 100% - thye need to have slow part in FD. ;)
To say i am dissapointed with this music choice - its nothing. Especially because Chock-Zurlien have latin FD too.
I really waite to see from them something, like PF FD was, but not Igors favorite latin dance. Its look, like B-A 2006-2007 first FD "Thats interteiment" - they start lost there postition from this tipical Igor FD.
Interesting to know- this is that strange music, wich they need to discover?
Now its interesting, what music D-W will have in there FD. I think it will be something more interesting, wich could bring gold to them, because Igor need this gold for USA. Why Tessa and Scott didnt understand this?
For me its look, like new era in ice dance start for me - cant waite to see Crone-Porie programs.

OlieRow
08-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Oh Igor, you just can't stay away from Latin! I guess I'm a little disappointed given that Marina told them to look at all kinds of weird stuff and this was what they ended up with and they've done Latin FD's before. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised...

Really glad they said the SD was a waltz since I liked those programs the best from Lake Placid. Some of the Waltz + Tango programs worked but only if they were really well done. And after seeing Igor's Hello Pussycat waltz I was a little concerned.

gk_891
08-12-2010, 02:53 PM
I think they will have Rhumba part in FD 100% - thye need to have slow part in FD. ;)
To say i am dissapointed with this music choice - its nothing. Especially because Chock-Zurlien have latin FD too.
I really waite to see from them something, like PF FD was, but not Igors favorite latin dance. Its look, like B-A 2006-2007 first FD "Thats interteiment" - they start lost there postition from this tipical Igor FD.
Interesting to know- this is that strange music, wich they need to discover?
Now its interesting, what music D-W will have in there FD. I think it will be something more interesting, wich could bring gold to them, because Igor need this gold for USA. Why Tessa and Scott didnt understand this?
For me its look, like new era in ice dance start for me - cant waite to see Crone-Porie programs.

They're doing a Latin FD?! Hmm, I'm not so sure that would work for them. But they could surprise us and really make it work. I didn't think that Klimova & Ponomarenko were well suited to the Latin rhythms but they had a stunning FD that year (1985). What both couples have in common is a very musical style and stunning technical abilities so perhaps it will work.

pani
08-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh Igor, you just can't stay away from Latin! I guess I'm a little disappointed given that Marina told them to look at all kinds of weird stuff and this was what they ended up with and they've done Latin FD's before. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised...

Really glad they said the SD was a waltz since I liked those programs the best from Lake Placid. Some of the Waltz + Tango programs worked but only if they were really well done. And after seeing Igor's Hello Pussycat waltz I was a little concerned.

Maybe Marina was at vacation in that time, when they become to Canton to made new programs and Igor give to them his favorire Latin CD? :D
I cant to hear -who give this idea to them. And if this was Igor or Marina idea, why they (Tessa and Scott) didnt try find something new? Or they think something new from them it must be not slow, not soft and without love and they must be fast?
When did they have Latin FD before?

pani
08-12-2010, 03:53 PM
They're doing a Latin FD?! Hmm, I'm not so sure that would work for them. But they could surprise us and really make it work. I didn't think that Klimova & Ponomarenko were well suited to the Latin rhythms but they had a stunning FD that year (1985). What both couples have in common is a very musical style and stunning technical abilities so perhaps it will work.

I remember K-P Latin FD. I like it. But they talk about something werid..... But maybe it was there dream to skate Latin FD. :) Not all skaters are reall creators ;)

OlieRow
08-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Maybe Marina was at vacation in that time, when they become to Canton to made new programs and Igor give to them his favorire Latin CD? :D
I cant to hear -who give this idea to them. And if this was Igor or Marina idea, why they (Tessa and Scott) didnt try find something new? Or they think something new from them it must be not slow, not soft and without love and they must be fast?
When did they have Latin FD before?

Latin FD's in 04-05 and 05-06.

04-05: Adios Nonino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3oD7QIbIJU

05-06: Malaguena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvsUSo4gJgk

pani
08-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Latin FD's in 04-05 and 05-06.

04-05: Adios Nonino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3oD7QIbIJU

05-06: Malaguena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvsUSo4gJgk

O, yes. But for me Malaguena is spanish dance.
I think this year they will not use tango or Malanguena. Maybe Cha-Cha, Rhumba, Samba, Salsa, Mambo.....Wich i dont this is the werid music ;)