PDA

View Full Version : Virtue & Moir #8.5 - And the Goose is Golden

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

pani
04-14-2010, 01:48 PM
I think, guys, you need repost some videos and you could open this season topices

zilam98
04-15-2010, 02:39 AM
the pink and gray motif is almost so g/g's vocalise in its feel. IMO it wouldve made the program look more mature and sophisticated

BellaSTRARSSA!
04-15-2010, 03:05 AM
I like the pink and gray as well, but I think it works better with the show lights. I'm glad they're using them for SOI. I agree that the white costumes really set them apart at the Olympics & Worlds and were very classic.

nuge
04-15-2010, 09:02 AM
I like the pink and gray as well, but I think it works better with the show lights. I'm glad they're using them for SOI. I agree that the white costumes really set them apart at the Olympics & Worlds and were very classic.

I like the pink but then I really like the white :rolleyes:
There's only one way to find out FIGHT :lol: ;)

UK fans know what I mean :lol:

Bue
04-15-2010, 06:45 PM
I like the pink but then I really like the white :rolleyes:
There's only one way to find out FIGHT :lol: ;)

UK fans know what I mean :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: How I would love to see Harry Hill commentate figure skating!

For me, the pink and grey is wonderful. Very mature.

pani
04-15-2010, 07:11 PM
:lol::lol::lol: How I would love to see Harry Hill commentate figure skating!

For me, the pink and grey is wonderful. Very mature.

For me Scott look mature at all - how its could be& I saw them 3 weeks ago and when they skated near John Kerr, Scott look like a boy :D But at Japan SOI he look so hot..... :summer:
And Tessa really graete dancer - i watch video from USA SOI and at opening Tanith look, like a reall star and Meryl with Charlie like junior skaters at opening, and Tessa and Scott in Japan at group number look, like a reall stars (only Kurt is a star for all time, Amen :D). And i like this - i wish send letter to Tessa and ask her to made one really dancing modern dancer with Scott :respec:

flowerpower
04-15-2010, 09:36 PM
I do agree that the pink and grey is very attractive/mature and looks great for shows.

What sort of modern dance were you thinking of, pani?

pani
04-15-2010, 10:00 PM
I do agree that the pink and grey is very attractive/mature and looks great for shows.

What sort of modern dance were you thinking of, pani?

I am not shue what kind of dance i wish to see from them, but i like how they dance on this music at closing number. From one side for competition its not good idea to to something, like rock-n-roll, hip-hop, disko or mabe even use something from pop music, because you could lose medla with this kind of dance, but they are moved so well at Scott-Jeff-Shizuka number and at the closing, that i really wish to see something from this musci styles- more funny, more sexy, without super-liftes, with a lot off dance choreo.
Maybe something like Navka-Kostomarov "Pink panther" - very intertaning. Espacially for show.
How do you think, could they made new exibition during there tour in Japan?

flowerpower
04-15-2010, 11:07 PM
I am not shue what kind of dance i wish to see from them, but i like how they dance on this music at closing number. From one side for competition its not good idea to to something, like rock-n-roll, hip-hop, disko or mabe even use something from pop music, because you could lose medla with this kind of dance, but they are moved so well at Scott-Jeff-Shizuka number and at the closing, that i really wish to see something from this musci styles- more funny, more sexy, without super-liftes, with a lot off dance choreo.
Maybe something like Navka-Kostomarov "Pink panther" - very intertaning. Espacially for show.
How do you think, could they made new exibition during there tour in Japan?

Hmmm...they do have a few days off between the Tokyo and Osaka(?) shows. Maybe they could work on a new program, if they could get ice time at one of the rinks.

I'd like to see them get some good help with the choreography, though. Maybe Kurt could do it! He is such a natural dancer. Here's a funny, sexy number, lots of dance choreo...where he skates with Shae-Lynn Bourne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP_qwx48Wio

sap5
04-15-2010, 11:46 PM
What struck me about the SOI Mahler number is that Tessa just looks so *happy*. I've never gotten the Tessa/Katia Gordeeva comparison that some people throw out, but I do get it in the one sense that Katia used to have that look as well. It's a sort of bright-eyed, glowing look. I don't remember seeing it in years past. Is it the shine that comes with being an Olympic champion? :)

OlieRow
04-16-2010, 02:13 AM
What struck me about the SOI Mahler number is that Tessa just looks so *happy*. I've never gotten the Tessa/Katia Gordeeva comparison that some people throw out, but I do get it in the one sense that Katia used to have that look as well. It's a sort of bright-eyed, glowing look. I don't remember seeing it in years past. Is it the shine that comes with being an Olympic champion? :)

I think she sort of looked that way all season (with the exception of Skate Canada) but perhaps it's just because of the contrast to her expression (and Scott's) last season? Watching Tessa this year really made me think that her injury and subsequent time off the ice helped her to really remember why she loved skating.

She does seem to be positively radiant these days though. I can imagine life must be pretty good!

pani
04-16-2010, 07:32 AM

When i saw them at WCh its look, like her eyes start shining, when Scott look at her. Maybe because he every time talk to her something funny? But its really was super-shining eyes :lol:
And i notice, thjat Marina start shinig, when Scott look at her - maybe he had electric charge? :lol:

pani
04-16-2010, 07:35 AM
Hmmm...they do have a few days off between the Tokyo and Osaka(?) shows. Maybe they could work on a new program, if they could get ice time at one of the rinks.

I'd like to see them get some good help with the choreography, though. Maybe Kurt could do it! He is such a natural dancer. Here's a funny, sexy number, lots of dance choreo...where he skates with Shae-Lynn Bourne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP_qwx48Wio

I really love this Shae-Lynn and Kurt number :respec:
I think if they are memebers of the CSOI, we will see someday something choreograhfing buy SOI choreogragfers.
What do you think about D-L chore for them?

Japanfan
04-16-2010, 08:46 AM
For me Scott look mature at all - how its could be& I saw them 3 weeks ago and when they skated near John Kerr, Scott look like a boy :

I would call him a very handsome and cocky young man. Were I 18, he would most definitely make me swoon.

bookworm
04-16-2010, 04:26 PM

And I thought I was the only one who had that idea! I had noticed that for the last couple months, she's been practically giving off light.