PDA

View Full Version : I'll miss Tanith and Ben!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

*Kim*
03-16-2010, 09:19 PM
hey guys, here is some pic fro SOI rehersal, Ben finaly cut his hair and shaved

http://www.starsonice.com/figure-skating/?content=media

much better now

:P

~tapdancer~
03-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Oh my yes, he looks wonderful!

*Kim*
03-17-2010, 12:25 AM
for the ones who didn't have the chance to see D/A on the Last Call

http://www.facebook.com/officialstarsonice#!/video/video.php?v=583876110612

This was a very honest and nice interview

LaLola
03-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Ben looks great! And thank you for the link Kim, that is really a nice interview. I always love when they talk about each other, because they have such an amazing relationship. Nevertheless it made me sad again when they talked about the gold medal as their goal.

Maybe I'm boring posting Tanith' tweets all the time, but she makes me laugh whenever I read them:

TanithJLB
Try to drag Ben on an everglades tour b4 we leave FL just so I can feel like I'm in the opening of CSI:Miami.Define nerdy...

HSGP21
03-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Tanith and Ben on the broadcast team for Universal Sport's coverage of worlds!! (No wonder they are not competing there...)

universalsports: TV Broadcast team for 2010 Worlds include U.S. Olympians @JohnnyGWeir, #TaraLipinski, @TanithJLB and #BenAgosto

*Kim*
03-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Tanith and Ben on the broadcast team for Universal Sport's coverage of worlds!! (No wonder they are not competing there...)

universalsports: TV Broadcast team for 2010 Worlds include U.S. Olympians @JohnnyGWeir, #TaraLipinski, @TanithJLB and #BenAgosto

This is so cool, Tannith, ben and Johnny, i'm really happy for them. This also van be a sort of test for Tanith on her broadcast dream :respec:

LaLola
03-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Uah! Will they even be there maybe...?

Tanith already commented on it:

TanithJLB
So I may not be competing at Worlds, but I'll be giving my two cents on the event via commentary with NBC! I'll try not to be too biased :)

And Evan Bates answered:

Evan_Bates
@tanithjlb - when commentating, make sure to use words like, "incredibly chiseled features" and "much taller than Charlie."

And some news on SOI:

TanithJLB
Can't get @adamlambert 's "Strut" out of my head after a full day of stomping it out to it on the ice in SOI rehearsals. Gonna be a hot # !

Atena
03-18-2010, 11:55 PM
This is wonderfull to Tanith and Ben, I hope they will be thre.

it incredble how Charlie, Meryl, Evan, Emily, Tanith and Ben are close and friends, its really cute.

wickedwitch
03-19-2010, 01:21 PM

So cool for them. They'll both be very good at it.

Ajax
03-19-2010, 04:30 PM
And Evan Bates answered:

Evan_Bates
@tanithjlb - when commentating, make sure to use words like, "incredibly chiseled features" and "much taller than Charlie."

:rofl::respec:

LaLola
03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Haha, we are not her twitter friends - but let's vote for her. She is so much hotter than this Tennis girl!

TanithJLB
Twitter friends,unite!I'm shamelessly enlisting you to help me win my Esquire mag's online hot female athletes poll bracket. Plz vote!

http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sexiest-woman-alive/bracket-tournament/tanith-belbin-daniela-hantuchova

Ajax
03-19-2010, 05:34 PM
http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sexiest-woman-alive/bracket-tournament/tanith-belbin-daniela-hantuchova

Wow. That is a stunning pic of Tanith.

Carmen Ovsiannikov
03-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Haha, we are not her twitter friends - but let's vote for her. She is so much hotter than this Tennis girl!

TanithJLB
Twitter friends,unite!I'm shamelessly enlisting you to help me win my Esquire mag's online hot female athletes poll bracket. Plz vote!

I just voted for Tanith and she is hotter than the Tennis girl. Actually looking at some of the other matchups (I'm not sure who picked some of them they seem uneven or outright weird - Kristen Bell vs Marion Cotillard?) but Tanith IMO would even stand up against many of the actresses named.

To be fair though, Tennis girl's picture is an action shot and not the most flattering. I'm not sure what she would look like in a posed shot off the court. I'd still vote for Tanith though. :P

DinDonShamu
03-20-2010, 02:25 AM
Just voted. Tanith leading 51% to 49% :P.

shan
03-20-2010, 02:37 AM
I voted! Go Tanith!! :cheer2: