PDA

View Full Version : I'll miss Tanith and Ben!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Jessica
03-08-2010, 12:15 AM
check out some nice pic of Charlie and Tanith in Vancouver, cute!

http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/3/post/2010/03/meeting-tanith-belbin-charlie-white.html

Thanks. Those are adorable pictures.

shan
03-08-2010, 03:05 AM
I love that interview with Tanith's mom! What a great perspective she has about Tanith's career, great words of wisdom. :)

LaLola
03-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks. Those are adorable pictures.

Thank you! Tanith has become a real American girl with that flag on her cheek. :)

Carmen Ovsiannikov
03-09-2010, 01:46 AM
For some reason when I'm watching D&W skate, I always have the impression that heightwise they are one of the "smaller" couples like DenStavs or G-R&M. I forget that Charlie isn't that short until I see him standing next to Tanith.

I'm glad that both she and Ben seemed to truely enjoy themselves away from the skating side of things.

HSGP21
03-09-2010, 03:43 AM
damn, ox & max even beat me in US Weekly's fashion police/worst dressed feature. I just can't win! :)
about 16 hours ago via mobile web

^Tanith's twitter this morning. :(

Carmen Ovsiannikov
03-09-2010, 04:00 AM
At least Tanith seems to have a sense of humour about the whole thing. Well, outwardly.

neptune
03-09-2010, 07:53 AM
damn, ox & max even beat me in US Weekly's fashion police/worst dressed feature. I just can't win! :)

Well, it's obvious that Tanith needs to switch to a new fashion coach. ;)

*Kim*
03-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I obviously will miss Tanith and Ben! I sarta to follow FS bc of them :respec:

I really wish they stay one more season, I feel like they deserve a trully masterpiece program (something mature, sofisticated but joyfull and lighthearted like their personalities). But i know know if this is going to happen.

Anyway, will be great see them doing shows and etc, they sems to be happy even with thta 4 place, they really test themselfs this season skating better than before, they totally deserved thta bronxe medal!!!
Short article with Tanith belbin

http://thestamfordtimes.com/story/483057

The Smuckers tour is a test run for what life might be like for them as professional skaters who have retired from competition, said Belbin.

"We'll hear back from the fans on tour and see what they think," she said.

LaLola
03-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Oh, I so want to attend a show now and tell them they need to stay. What a pity that I live so far away, but I hope other fans will do so.

HSGP21
03-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Oh, I so want to attend a show now and tell them they need to stay. What a pity that I live so far away, but I hope other fans will do so.

I agree. I am sure this is not the "end of career" they expected...I don't envy the place they are in our the decisions they need to make over the next year. I definitely feel they need fan support now more than ever!!!!!! I respect whatever decision they make, but I would love to see another year where they could be really celebrated for all they have done w/o the spotlight of the olympics.

LaLola
03-15-2010, 05:44 PM
New tweet from Tanith:

TanithJLB
Woke up not knowing where I am,what time it was &where did my bf go?Life on the rd.has begun!Luckily,my frizzy hair remindef me;I'm in FL

Are they already with SOI?

Debbie S
03-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Are they already with SOI?Someone posted in the ISU/Rochette thread that SOI started rehearsals today.

LaLola
03-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Someone posted in the ISU/Rochette thread that SOI started rehearsals today.

You are right.

TanithJLB
Day 1 of rehearsals down.CAN&US tour sk8ers practicing together makes it even more fun,mostly bc I get to watch Kurt all day.Still a fan :)

aymkjb88
03-16-2010, 04:02 AM
So Kurt will be in SOI this year?! Cool!

Debbie S
03-16-2010, 04:30 PM
So Kurt will be in SOI this year?! Cool!Canadian SOI, not U.S., unfortunately. :(