View Full Version : ToToToT: The Day the World Turned Ganguro
03-07-2010, 02:35 AM
In-deed. I posted before I knew about the Sunflower Seed Konspiracy. It just seemed so :inavoid:.
03-07-2010, 02:39 AM
That sunflower video...wow. Are they trying to hint at the transient nature of things? Whatever the case, that singing sunflower was highly disturbing. :yikes:
Best Olympic programs:
I rank them:
(1) Arakawa; mesmerizing performances, spectacular skating quality.
(2) Kim; textbook technical elements but with david wilson programs that seem dumbed-down-for-masses.
(3) Lipinski; exuberent and heartfelt.
(4) Sarah Hughes; she had a nice willowy, flowy presence on the ice and could hit some lovely positions
(5) Yamaguchi; yuck. I always hated her stick-up-the-butt posture, tiny eeked jumps, and short edges.
(6) Baiul; I hate Kerrigan personally but she was the rightful winner. Besides, I find it funny that this "fairytale ending" only marked the beginning of a messy, cursed life.
03-07-2010, 02:45 AM
1) Which is more demented?
the sun baby from The Teletubbies?
2) Best Olympic programs:
03-07-2010, 02:49 AM
1) talking sunflower, of course :2faced:
2) Lysacek because it drove the Plushbear :plush: and Stojko nuts. :2faced:
I. Looking back 12 years later, do you get Ilia Kulik's giraffe outfit for his 'Rhapsody in Blue' Olympics LP?
purple long neck hickey
II) If Auntie icedance was a character from a fairy tale, which character would she be?
The Eville Queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, saying 'Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest Auntie Queen of them all?' To which the mirror replies, no Auntie is as fair as thou, my dearest Auntie-san. Now polish me, you old spinster hag. :2faced:
Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty
Grumpy in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
the Eville Stepmother from Cinder-ella
III) People who record videos of themselves talking about their lives/interests on a regular basis and upload them to youtube?
Attention whores :soapbox:
There's always an audience for everyone :2faced:
03-07-2010, 02:56 AM
1) I get it and still don't want it. As a side note, I don't mind the Zebra nearly as much.
Your favorite outfit in this (http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/81992954.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548B7412E373FFA93F1 4761FB2A8E52454550E145A56D8875AB) picture is worn by:
03-07-2010, 03:00 AM
The link doesn't work, dearest Auntie. :shuffle:
03-07-2010, 03:03 AM
1) Usually Snow White herself, then occasionally the Grump. Auntie lurves the Wicked Queen, of course. :2faced:
2) You might enjoy David Firth's take (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt94D0mymL8) on such people.
Your favorite outfit in this (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/cover/featured/8888/index.htm) picture is worn by:
03-07-2010, 03:05 AM
:yawn: We keep editing and re-posting our posts because we believe the other Auntie has not seen the previous post. :yawn: :P
BTW, Auntie icedance pictures herself as the Eville Queen from Snow White, with magical powers and all. :2faced: Got that, siouxdaddy? :lynch: :2faced:
Mahre's neon blue suit :watch:
Are there any pictures of the real you floating about in cyberspace?
03-07-2010, 03:26 AM
There are a couple of pictures of me as a child with someone else in my family, but that's it.
And in your case?
03-07-2010, 06:27 AM
I was reading this thread in GSD (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72354), so I thought...
Is it possible to make a good skating movie?
non, it is only possible to make pathetic skating movies that are snarkalicious
non, because figure skaters are usually teens and are filled with so much angst and :drama:
purple :irina1: Slute
if figure skating is part of the background story sure, but not if it is the main topic.
The next olympic ladies gymnastics AA champion will most likely come from....
03-07-2010, 07:57 PM
The Junior World Ladies champ will be from..
03-07-2010, 07:59 PM
03-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Gao for Nao :P Zawadski just has too much O-mouth and I can't stand her smarmy creep coach.
03-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Zawadzki has a couple of spectacularly ugly moves (that fan spiral :yikes:) to go with the o-mouth and costuming, but I approve of the high jumps and general voidiness.
England, then Ireland
You would least like to live in
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.