PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

victorskid
02-11-2010, 06:10 PM
The two hour episode of Villains & Heroes airs tonight. A little pre-Olympic viewing...

genevieve
02-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm so not excited about this season

icedance21
02-11-2010, 06:14 PM
:watch: eville Russell

FiveRinger
02-11-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm so not excited about this season

I can't say that, but there are some people that I definitely prefer not to see. Of the 20 people that are playing we have so many that are returning for a 3rd time. Half never have to grace my television again. I can't imagine that we're going to see something new from them that we haven't seen yet. I'm hoping the other contestants feel the same way and get rid of them (and previous winners) fast!

I'm already hoping that Russell wins. I still think he should have one last season.

Kasey
02-11-2010, 06:49 PM
There are some people I am not looking forward to seeing a second viewing (Tyson, Coach, Sugar), and god knows some (Rupert, Bahston Rahb, Parvati, Stephenie) who I am not looking forward to a third time. But some will have enduring amusement factor for me (James, Russell), and others I am looking forward to seeing how they change their gameplay for the second or third time (Sandra, Tom). It should be interesting, and actually, I think it will be an easier season for me to get into, since I have seen all of them before. There is no need to wonder about the 15 people you have seen only 30 seconds of in the first three weeks, like in most all-new seasons.

FiveRinger
02-11-2010, 07:07 PM
But some will have enduring amusement factor for me (James, Russell), and others I am looking forward to seeing how they change their gameplay for the second or third time (Sandra, Tom).

Someone should start a poll asking how many idols James will have with him when he gets voted off this time!:lol:

Or maybe the produceers got rid of the idols since Russell has a nose like a hound and manages to find them without clues.:)

Fridge_Break
02-11-2010, 10:00 PM
The new season starts tonight! 2-hour premiere!

Everyone involved with the show (Probst, Burnett, production, etc) seems to have very, very good things to say about this season.. I hope it's not a letdown!

(Go Cirie & Sandra!)

Eden
02-11-2010, 10:07 PM
8pm?!
Thanks for reminding!

Habs
02-11-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm hoping the other contestants feel the same way and get rid of them (and previous winners) fast!

:drama: Sandra or Tom for the win (again!).

FiveRinger
02-11-2010, 10:43 PM
I forgot about Sandra. She's cooler than a fan. I guess I have to take that back!

Jenny
02-11-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm excited! I love that it's two hours, because on top of already knowing everyone, we'll hopefully eliminate a couple of people that most of us didn't want to see again anyway, and get to the meat of the game that much faster.

genevieve
02-11-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm excited! I love that it's two hours, because on top of already knowing everyone, we'll hopefully eliminate a couple of people that most of us didn't want to see again anyway, and get to the meat of the game that much faster.
Good point! Hopefully Boston Rob will get tossed on his ass right away :EVILLE:

I'd settle for a satisfying immediate elimination of any of the following: Amanda, Stephenie, Rupert, Tyson, um that chick no one could remember who traded tribes in Jonathan Penner's season....

KHenry14
02-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Good point! Hopefully Boston Rob will get tossed on his ass right away :EVILLE:

I'd settle for a satisfying immediate elimination of any of the following: Amanda, Stephenie, Rupert, Tyson, um that chick no one could remember who traded tribes in Jonathan Penner's season....

You forgot Jerri Manthey, she wasn't that good in the first place and certainly didn't deserve a third chance.

BTW, there's some good vids out there from Probst on how they selected the cast, specifically talking about Fairplay, Skupin and Yul. His reasoning on why Skupin not getting a chance was basically because he wasn't in the game that long to be a hero or villain. Probst says if they do a Survivor "what might have been" Skupin gets another shot. But not for HvV

my little pony
02-11-2010, 11:41 PM
IIRC Skupin was a dominant force in his tribe and I remember him regardless of how many wks he was there and not just because he caught fire. There are some people on this list I had to google. And there are some people on their third tour of duty who should just go away.

Verbalgirl77
02-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Boston Rob is why I'm watching. :lol:

Okay, maybe dumb Colby too. :shuffle: