PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

smurfy
03-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Wow - great episode...
Coach - crying, omg, where is the stick finger down throat emoticon.
Coach - you are insecure and have a fake facade, get over it.
Tyson - seemed genuine with Coach and kind, and telling him to stop telling stories that no one believes. hee hee
Rob - still love him. I like how he handled Coach, could be a smart move.
Rob would deserve the win so far.
Sandra is awesom.
Immunity idol clues - too funny how both teams found them
Wonder if Russel has been looking all along and they did not show it?
Immunity challenge - cool to see it finished this time.
Love the scramble with the Heroes and who was getting voted out.
I love Cirie, sorry to see her go, but great move by Tom, Colby and JT.
And Rupert, Amanda, James and Candice reactions were great. it is now 3-4, and with the 4 and previews, Candice or someone will change sides, so the 4 will dwindle. Those 4 deserve to go.

Tom or Rob to win the whole thing!!!!

Cupid
03-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Yes! Cirie is gone!

emason
03-05-2010, 02:22 AM
Yes! Cirie is gone!

No! Cirie is gone. I wanted her to go the distance, but I do love how the power game on Heroes just shifted.

Lacey
03-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Great move.

Verbalgirl77
03-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Tom or Rob to win the whole thing!!!!

I so hope the two of them last long enough to form an alliance together. They're the two best players by far!

genevieve
03-05-2010, 05:28 AM
I missed the last 2 eps and considered just bagging this whole season but I'm so glad I tuned in tonight. Really wish I'd seen the TC 2 weeks ago, sounds like it was crayzee.

Russell Russell Russell...I was hoping after a few weeks (days for them, I know) he'd figure out how to work this crowd, but it hasn't sunk in that these players are every bit as smart and shrewd (or more) as he is. :wall: I still think Rob's a jerk but he is pwning Russell in every way.

How the hell did Tyson keep it together during Coach's sobfest? We wuzrobbed of Tyson snark afterwards too :drama:

Sandra rules.

I missed whatever put Tom and Colby on the outs with their tribe (although I'm not surprised based on the natural alliances the Heroes had before they even started). I love me some Cirie, and Colby is almost as useless as Rupert, but I was cheering at the way that vote rolled out. Cirie dug her own grave by making too much noise about Candice, and getting rid of her now both eliminates the biggest strategic threat (esp. for Tom and JT) and one of the weakest challenge players, so maybe the Heroes will get it together next week.

Apparently Dani is still in this game but I only know that because Jeff said her name once.

Prancer
03-05-2010, 10:46 AM
How the hell did Tyson keep it together during Coach's sobfest? We wuzrobbed of Tyson snark afterwards too :drama:

Was that disappointing or what? I was just waiting for a Tyson snark and ........*crickets*.

In one of the Insider vids last week, Coach was preening himself because every night after dinner, Rob would ask him to tell stories.

I :lol: when I heard that. Crafty, crafty Rob--keep Coach happy and annoying in one fell swoop.

Apparently Dani is still in this game but I only know that because Jeff said her name once.

I noticed her in the challenge. When she went for that belly flop, I thought she at least had a couple of cushions to land on, unlike Courtney. My eyes, my eyes! :yikes: Why, for the love of God, is she wearing a bikini? And what will she look like in those scraps if she makes it to the end? :scream:

sk8pics
03-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Cirie is gone, yay! I just have never liked her --always found her a bit smug-- and it was a great move, finally! It seems like so often the players do not make the big moves, but this time J.T. did. I can't wait to see what happens with the Heros next.

And I could not believe Coach. :rolleyes: Does he talk like this in real life or is he just making this stuff up to get air time. I've never liked Sandra much either, but I was kind of :lol: that little Sandra made Coach cry.

Agree that Rob is doing a great job, and also jumping on the Tom & Rob bandwagon!

smurfy
03-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Was that disappointing or what? I was just waiting for a Tyson snark and ........*crickets*.

In one of the Insider vids last week, Coach was preening himself because every night after dinner, Rob would ask him to tell stories.

I :lol: when I heard that. Crafty, crafty Rob--keep Coach happy and annoying in one fell swoop.

Yes - no Tyson snark, missed that, but he was pretty nice to Coach.

So funny about Rob playing with Coach. This is such a set up. Remember when Rob and Amber got split up on the first All Stars and Rob asked Lex to watch out for her. So this is how Rob won over Lex, and others too.
Got to love him. What he is doing is so out in the open that the others don't see it.

Jenny
03-05-2010, 02:24 PM
((((It's like we were all watching together.))))

I too was waiting for the punchline when Tyson and Coach were talking, and at the same time was happy to see Tyson being a reasonable good guy. And speaking for all of us in saying stop it with the feathers at TC and the stories! :lol: that Rob has been encouraging the stories though - it's clear that Coach hero-worships him, and I think that will work to Rob's advantage down the road. Interesting that Jerri wasn't part of that little drama.

I know that they haven't had to do much targeting yet, but it looks to me like Rob will go far, as although they all know he's a good player, several at least would be happy to ride the Rob train to the end, and hopefully pull an Amber and beat him eventually.

I'm amazed Russell hasn't found that idol yet. :wall: to go looking for it though - did he think no one would see him? :lol: at Sandra spying in the bushes again, deja vu. And Rob ordering her to do it.

Also agree with all that getting rid of Cirie was the right move, and agree with half that I will miss her. :) I could have happily done without Tom, Colby or Candice because I don't really feel an affinity for any of them, but I do agree it was a smart move all round and Cirie is super dangerous.

Especially for JT. I'm still not sure everyone gets what he's really about. Great challenge player physically, but do they realize how good he is mentally too? Maybe - and they all get what a nice guy he is, but do they understand how much of a spell he casts on them all, and how he is using that as his main weapon in this game? I'm very much looking forward to how he explains his vote when they get back to camp. :cool:

Style notes: Cirie's jaunty hat at the challenge :hat1:, James looking positively metallic all oiled up, and I have to say that Colby wears a do-rag well. His looks do nothing for me (sloping shoulders yuck), but I did think he looked cute at TC.

purple skates
03-05-2010, 03:53 PM
The look on JT's face at tribal - he looked to be a nervous wreck. I felt kind of bad for him. I agree that getting rid of Cirie was a smart - she can be so dangerous. I'm bummed, though, because I wanted her to get far.

genevieve
03-05-2010, 04:46 PM
best part about the Coach/Tyson talk was Coach being all "I'm so sensitive, help me!!" and the second Tyson said "I may have to tell you some things you don't want to hear" Coach snaps out of it "Like what?" It definitely didn't occur to him that he might want to change anything :lol: But even then, Tyson kept his comments on target and non-snarky. wuzrobbed.

JT is the nicer Boston Rob.

I noticed her in the challenge. When she went for that belly flop, I thought she at least had a couple of cushions to land on, unlike Courtney. My eyes, my eyes! Why, for the love of God, is she wearing a bikini? And what will she look like in those scraps if she makes it to the end?
I find Courtney less scary to look at in a bikini than the girls whose tops barely cover their grapefruit-sized (and shaped) implants :scream: And I'm convinced the producers require all females with BMI under a certain percent to wear bikinis on the show. I doubt even the most exhibitionist among them would be thrilled knowing how fond the camera is of getting the most salacious and unflattering ass shots during comps :lol: and too often bikini tops hinder the player in a challenge. Sometimes it looks like going topless would have been easier than dealing with a top that keeps slipping.

Cupid
03-05-2010, 05:04 PM
The look on JT's face at tribal - he looked to be a nervous wreck. I felt kind of bad for him. I agree that getting rid of Cirie was a smart - she can be so dangerous. I'm bummed, though, because I wanted her to get far.

:lol:Why, wasn't she crawling on all fours in that first challenge! She's not athletic at all! Just conniving.

genevieve
03-05-2010, 05:07 PM
:lol:Why, wasn't she crawling on all fours in that first challenge! She's not athletic at all! Just conniving.
Do you really think athletic ability is the key component to being a dangerous player in this game?

Jenny
03-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Personally, if I flopped down onto my (entirely natural) chest, it would hurt like hell. I would be crawling too.