PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42

Matryeshka
05-17-2010, 03:27 AM
"Russell decides who wins Survivor" For all the crap Jeff is giving him, I do get the feeling Jeff does respect him a lot.

DianeO
05-17-2010, 03:30 AM
"Russell decides who wins Survivor" For all the crap Jeff is giving him, I do get the feeling Jeff does respect him a lot.

I get the feeling Jeff can't stand him, just like everyone else on that stage lol. Russell seriously needs to grow up and shut up. I didn't think he could make himself look worse after last season's reunion, but he sure is doing it. What a poor excuse for a human being. I'm so glad Sandra won.

marbri
05-17-2010, 03:35 AM
I think I'd have Erik first with James second in the dumbest moves. JT's was dumb because it didn't work, brilliant if it did. Erik on the other hand was completely stupid :lol:

Matryeshka
05-17-2010, 03:37 AM
JT's was the most recent, so I'm not surprised. I'd have had James in first because there was just no way that could ever be construed as a strategic move. Boneheaded the others might have been, but there was some thought behind the others' moves.

marbri
05-17-2010, 03:44 AM
Awww, first Survivor baby :)

Eden
05-17-2010, 03:45 AM
Oh, Rob's and Amber's baby girl is so :swoon:

marbri
05-17-2010, 03:50 AM
Oh Yuck. Between Russell and Rupert:confused:

smurfy
05-17-2010, 04:15 AM
Glad Sandra won (would have been ok with Parvarti - bummed for her that people did not give her credit for her play and linking her with Russell - she definitely played for herself).
Russell plays so hard but can not see the big picture. Love Probst dealing with him in the reunion show.
Why or why was Rupert in the final for the fan favorite? He did nothing decent this season. And he actually made a big mistake in not going with Sandra.
Funny how Amanda can't answer a question still.
I am not sure about JT's mistake - it was a conscious strategic move that did not end well. Erik or James are my top 2. They gave away/did not use security. Even Tyson was trying to make a strategic move.
Again Russell annoyed me and how mad he was at Sandra for playing the II last week. He was so mad he did not know about it, but she is playing a game.
Was glad both Parvarti and Sandra made it to the final, I really thought Parv was gone, and quite relieved when Jerri got voted out.
Definitly a great season. Hard to believe it has been 10 years.
When does Big Brother start?

purple skates
05-17-2010, 04:18 AM
Sandra's game does nothing for me. It makes me sad that she might be the only 2 time winner.

That being said, my finger is never anywhere near the pulse of society or however that goes so she will probably win.

I'm with you. I respect Sandra's game a lot more this time than I did the last, however for sheer play it should have been Parvarti, IMO. Sandra's playing of the Heros at the last tribal council was brilliant, and I'm sure that's what won her the game, however Parvarti's game day to day was head and shoulders above Sandra's.

I think I'd have Erik first with James second in the dumbest moves.

I'd reverse it, however they are pretty darn close. :P

dbell1
05-17-2010, 04:38 AM
:rofl: @ Parv calling lil Russ her 'pet'. Please let that sociopath be gone from my screen for a while? I need to detox from him.

Really odd they didn't mention the Samoa disaster.

Jenn Lyon mention. Way too young to die. :(

Wonder why they didn't ask about Jerri and Coach's little island romance? Guess that ended when he started the 'Dragonz'.

indicatoto101
05-17-2010, 04:43 AM
Pavarti played a great game on all accounts but it was her alliance with Russell that did her in since apparently the heroes hated anything associated with him. Sandra won because many of the heroes didn't vote for the best player, but voted for the player who was most of a "hero" at heart. Props to Sandra for feeding their delusional egos.

Prancer
05-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Really odd they didn't mention the Samoa disaster

I'm surprised, too, because Ponderosa was obliterated.

http://hubpages.com/slide/Dumped-by-Tsunami-and-stranded-in-Paradise/1930588

In fact, the resort was closed because the Survivors had just left and the owner had shut down for 10 days to clean up. Otherwise, there would have been guests.

But I guess they couldn't get it in without putting a gag on Russell.

Wonder why they didn't ask about Jerri and Coach's little island romance? Guess that ended when he started the 'Dragonz'.

Spoilers say that they are "enjoying one another's company and looking forward to spending some time together now that the show is over." :D

casken
05-17-2010, 04:56 AM
I cannot believe my sekret source, who told me Sandra was going to win about two months ago, was right.

You're source probably just looked at the spoiler section of *any* of the survivor related websites. How the entire game plays out has been spoiled for months. So was Samoa.

It seems Russell blabbed everything that happened on Samoa to the people on this season, and someone (Parv is the leading suspect) spilled pretty much everything on both seasons to someone on the outside.

Prancer
05-17-2010, 05:04 AM
It seems Russell blabbed everything that happened on Samoa to the people on this season, and someone (Parv is the leading suspect) spilled pretty much everything on both seasons to someone on the outside.

Heh. Russell's wife is the leading suspect on Survivor Sucks for last season and part of this, and at least one of the spoilers for this season there knows an awful lot about Sandra.

Somebody sure talked a lot, though, because there are a LOT of details this time, much more than just who won immunity and who got the boot.

Habs
05-17-2010, 06:15 AM
:cheer: Sandra! Parvati would have been a deserving winner as well but I like Sandra better, and she benefited greatly from not being aligned with Russell. I honestly think that's what cost Parvati the game.

Loved Sandra's tiara and that she called herself the queen. She's snarky and sassy and well-deserving of being a 2-time winner. I particularly loved that she called out Russell's family as the only people who like him!
And how sweet was it to see her husband there, back from Afghanistan (if only for a short time)?

LOVED this season!