PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

genevieve
04-30-2010, 05:44 PM
P.S. That reward was LAME. A movie, a bed, and popcorn? They should have let them shower and given them some Pirate's Booty.
I KNOW! It wasn't even a current movie - at least on Big Brother they get premieres :lol: They all looked bored and/or miserable sitting there - and then we hear Amanda say "I didn't enjoy it at all......because I was thinking about the clue the whole time".

I also wondered if that's such a historical place, why are they letting anyone lie around on a bed, let alone 3 people who haven't seen soap in almost a month?

Poor Colby. Winning a reward called "Treasure Island" involving 2 hot girls, one bed, and a free catfight tossed in should have been way more exciting than that.

Cupid
04-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Parvati is SO over Russell. Her eyeroll at the end said it all - she has no respect for him whatsoever. I can see her continuing to use him when she needs him, but the back and forth thing they had before is over.

And while I think that Jerri is a waste of space this season, she was so endearing winning the immunity challenge. It was really sweet to see and I do enjoy seeing how much she's matured in 9 years. Now if she could only do something on the strategy side, I could really get behind her.

Maybe Parvati just expected her minion Russell to hand over the immunity idol like he did last time. I hope she goes before him, seriously.

my little pony
04-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Did they even let them get clean? The reward was 3 stinky people in 1 bed?

and yet Colby was so annoyed when they interrupted his show, it was like watching tv with my grandfather

dbell1
04-30-2010, 07:15 PM
:lol: Poor Colby. He wins a challenge, gets 2 whiners on his team and doesn't even get fed well. I was waiting for Amandumb to pick up the tour guide and shake her for the clue.

Colby was spot on with his comment about if the plan didn't work, Cand was being called out for it. I guess he's getting tired of plots and plans.

:rofl: @ Sandra telling little Russ to go away and let her talk to people.

Show has been awesome this season.

Eden
04-30-2010, 09:29 PM
It is defenetly the best season so far, IMO!

Habs
05-01-2010, 12:14 AM
My love for Sandra just keeps growing and growing with each episode. :kickass:
The moment when she told Russell to go away was made of awesome.

Eden
05-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Just for that Sandra deserves to stay till the end.

genevieve
05-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Where has Jenny been? Did she stop watching? I don't recall seeing her post after the last 2 episodes. I miss her commentary :(

sk8pics
05-01-2010, 12:35 AM
I am loving this season, too, and was so :wall: when Candice flipped and lied to the heroes. And the way she ran after Russell and Sandra was pretty pathetic, I thought. Also loved when Sandra told Russell to go away! More people need to do that.

It truly would have changed things up if Parvati had been voted out. Russell's right, if they'd had the guts to pull that off, more power to them. I don't blame Sandra for voting with the villains in the end, though, since Candice was going to vote with the villains. Ugh. I just would have loved to see the look on Russell's face and Parvati's face if she'd been voted out.

sk8er1964
05-01-2010, 02:33 AM
My love for Sandra just keeps growing and growing with each episode. :kickass:
The moment when she told Russell to go away was made of awesome.

I'm not a Sandra fan at all, but that was awesome. I'm respecting her a bit more the last two episodes.

Prancer
05-01-2010, 03:58 AM
Amanda - good riddance. I would agree with Russell that she's a female Rob in competitions

In the vote video, Candice was clearly reluctant to vote for Amanda, but said that she had caught Amanda in several lies in the past few days and just couldn't trust her any more.

Amanda is actually a pretty strategic thinker (you'd never know it from watching just the show, but she is), but her game was done when JT left. As she was headed for Ponderosa, she complained that there was no one to play with because Rupert was useless and Colby had checked out and Candice was flip-flip-flip-flip.

Colby really isn't there; I wonder how much drama there is at camp that the Amanda/Danielle contretempts was such a :yawn:. I LOL when Sandra said Jerri is right, Colby has no personality. He certainly seems to be just kind of limping along.

Two things from Jeff's blog that might be of interest:

Re the cat fight: From a rules point of view, there is no rule that covers something this unique. Neither Danielle nor Amanda had a clear-cut case of possession, so it was up in the air. Jeff thinks they should have shared the clue.

Re hidden immunity idols: Next season it will take more than just looking under a rock to find a hidden idol. I won’t give away what we’re doing, but in planning our creative for next season we coined a phrase, “The Russell Factor” and it influenced how we will play the hidden idol next season.

I know some people will be disappointed to hear that the idols will still be around, but at least they won't be so easy to find.

BaileyCatts
05-01-2010, 04:13 AM
I know some people will be disappointed to hear that the idols will still be around, but at least they won't be so easy to find.

If they make them really REALLY work to find them, then I'd be okay with it. It should not be one simple clue that finds it. Those clues were way to simple and in Russell's season when he found them without clues .. geez, it wasn't that hard if you just kinda look around. It should be a clue to a clue to a clue to a clue and then dig 5 feet to another clue yada yada yada. :lol: Remember when whoever that girl was that dug a big long tunnel like 20 feet long and 3 feet wide digging in the sand at Exhile Island looking for it? Who was that? Now THAT you had to work for. ;)

Prancer
05-01-2010, 04:18 AM
If they make them really REALLY work to find them, then I'd be okay with it. It should not be one simple clue that finds it. Those clues were way to simple and in Russell's season when he found them without clues .. geez, it wasn't that hard if you just kinda look around. It should be a clue to a clue to a clue to a clue and then dig 5 feet to another clue yada yada yada. :lol: Remember when whoever that girl was that dug a big long tunnel like 20 feet long and 3 feet wide digging in the sand at Exhile Island looking for it? Who was that? Now THAT you had to work for. ;)

Amanda. And then all she got for all that work was a clue, which meant she had to dig up an idol that was buried under the tribe flag right in the camp while Parvati kept everyone else busy.

BaileyCatts
05-01-2010, 04:47 AM
^^ Thanks. didn't remember that part. I was thinking that was where she found the idol. How do you guys remember all this stuff from past seasons. I can't even remember the names of the ones on this season. :lol:

smurfy
05-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Fun episode. Parv and Russel just crack me up.
First Russell is all pissed - because there was an idol he did not find.
Parv's comment about wasting the idol - too funny.
Amanda - mixed feelings. Was wondering if others thought she would be good to take to the final, but not a bad player, just horrible at final tc.
Jerri - she was cute with her win. But she does not seem to be playing.
Rupert - shows he has a brain.
Colby - too funny with him on a bed with 2 women and the fight. Just surreal.
Sandra - she is just so honest, and I love it. No filter on her.
Next week looks good.
This season is really very good and amusing.