PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Fridge_Break
04-30-2010, 01:57 AM
:mad: WTH? how did a hero still go out regardless it was Amanda or not? I had the votes counted against a villian? Maybe I wasn't paying attention. :wideeyes:

I'm pretty sure Candace voted with the Villians, and Sandra did as well.

IF that's the case, then kudos for Sandra for reading Candace and figuring out which side of the line she was going to fall, and following along. If she went the opposite way Candace did, she'd 100% be gone within a week or two.

purple skates
04-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Russell found his dumb blond alliance. :rolleyes:

If Parvarti had gone, that would have totally turned this game around.

rjblue
04-30-2010, 02:23 AM
How long until Survivor puts the episode on their website? This was the first week I would be watching unspoiled- and I missed it to go to my niece's school play. I got home just in time to watch Amanda's torch go out.

CaptCrunch
04-30-2010, 02:28 AM
Crap, I was really hoping Parvati was going to get hers tonight and would be voted out but in the end it was 6-3 for Amanda with even Sandra voting for her.
At least Colby wasn't a target tonight.

Loving this season of Survivor but getting tired of all the HII's.

Cupid
04-30-2010, 02:28 AM
Loved it when at the very end Parvarti told Russell that he "wasted" it.

Prancer
04-30-2010, 02:34 AM
Wheee, Parvati and Russell fights!

:watch:

Ares
04-30-2010, 04:25 AM
Wow, that fight between Amanda and Danielle was ridiculous.

I love how Colby was the dad. And shocked when he told Amanda to give it back to Danielle....and even more shocked when Amanda actually listened. At least read it aloud so everyone knows the clue. It was all very uncomfortable to watch.

Glad Parvati didn't go home. It looks like next week is a big week for her. She has mobilized a women's alliance before, I think she could do it again. She's pretty close to passing Amanda in terms of most days playing Survivor, isn't she?

Eeyore..I mean Rupert has to be getting up there in total number of Survivor days as well.

PeterG
04-30-2010, 04:58 AM
PeterG playing Survivor:

PeterG: Oh my God! I just found the clue hidden under the bed!

Opponent: Actually, it's mine. I found it in the popcorn and hid it under the bed.

PeterG: Very funny. It's mine.

Opponent: No seriously, I found it in the popcorn and hid it under the bed...give it to me!

PeterG: OVER MY DEAD F***ING BODY.

The End. Now I'm off to hunt for my immunity idol, for I am NOT going home tonight. :D

genevieve
04-30-2010, 05:16 AM
wheeee! Nothing could top last week's TC, but this was still a very satisfying episode.

I was impressed with Parvati Jr Danielle finding the HII clue in the popcorn, but what followed was just idiotic. When Amanda moved over and Dani didn't immediately reach under the bed I thought she'd had a chance to hide it better, but no. She leaves it on the damned floor and then thinks Amanda has no right to pick it up? :lol: And then proceeds to stamp her foot and threaten Amanda? Colby just sitting there was priceless....

What made it even better though was seeing Russell demonstrate what truly being smooth about finding something is all about (although I can't believe dani didn't suspect when he immediately got up and walked away! hellooooooo).

Love Sandra coming to life in the game. Knew Candace was going to vote with the Villains, since she never revealed Russell having the HII despite the Heroes talking repeatedly about Danielle having it. Sandra totally saw the way the chips were going to fall and stayed with her "alliance", which was smart. Gotta love Colby saying flat out "if this plan doesn't work, it's Candace's fault".

The look on Parvati's face when her name came up. Strategic of her to snark at Russell for 'wasting' the HII, but really, he was right to use it. Now, if the Heroes had managed the voting target switch they tried last week and kept Candace and Sandra on their side it would have been brilliant and Russell would have wasted the HII, but she's still there and their alliance is still on top. but it's so fascinating that Parvati is the only one who can get under Russell's skin like that.

GO JERRI! Nice that she got an immunity and what a great job she did. Tiny redemption for Colby too as he's the one who won the reward for his team.

Amanda - good riddance. I would agree with Russell that she's a female Rob in competitions, but in the endgame she is nothing more than a snivelling crybaby, and it looked like this was going to be no exception. Thank god we are spared another final TC with her flailing in front of the jury. And of course we get the sour grapes in her final confessional "the game is getting so nasty, I'm GLAD I'm not going to be there for the end (sniff)". Whatever, you got played. :lol:

Courtney is no Eliza on the jury. She's trying way too hard.

Prancer
04-30-2010, 08:06 AM
I was impressed with Parvati Jr Danielle finding the HII clue in the popcorn, but what followed was just idiotic. When Amanda moved over and Dani didn't immediately reach under the bed I thought she'd had a chance to hide it better, but no. She leaves it on the damned floor and then thinks Amanda has no right to pick it up? :lol: And then proceeds to stamp her foot and threaten Amanda? Colby just sitting there was priceless....

I wonder what the producers would have done if it had come down to their decision. I know that if someone finds a hidden immunity idol, it belongs to him (or her) even if it's hidden by the finder and someone else comes across it, but a clue?

Of course, it's also against the rules for players to attack one another physically :shuffle:.

A small pet peeve: It's Candice. This is Candace (http://www.dingorue.com/survivor-tocantins/candace-smith.jpg).

Amanda's Ponderosa vids are so boring she's only the center of attention in one of them, but there's one of Coach, Courtney, JT and Amanda planning their outfits and entrances for next week's tribal council that is pretty funny.

genevieve
04-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Actually, I am usually very nitpicky about name spelling (seeing "Brett" in the Celeb Apprentice thread and the one about Michaels' hospitalization drives me batty), but with this Candice, I keep seeing the name spelled both ways and I think I probably switch because I'm just not sure which it is. And I didn't care enough about her to, say, look on the CBS site :shuffle: But duly noted :lol:

I'm sure that the producers would've stepped in eventually :saint: if Candice and Amanda had been throwing punches, but if you think about some of the really physical challenges we've seen this season this was nothing plus I think they were counting on some hair-pulling.

Sparks
04-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Great summary, genevieve!

Jayar
04-30-2010, 03:46 PM
P.S. That reward was LAME. A movie, a bed, and popcorn? They should have let them shower and given them some Pirate's Booty.

jamesy
04-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Did they even let them get clean? The reward was 3 stinky people in 1 bed?

Erin
04-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Parvati is SO over Russell. Her eyeroll at the end said it all - she has no respect for him whatsoever. I can see her continuing to use him when she needs him, but the back and forth thing they had before is over.

And while I think that Jerri is a waste of space this season, she was so endearing winning the immunity challenge. It was really sweet to see and I do enjoy seeing how much she's matured in 9 years. Now if she could only do something on the strategy side, I could really get behind her.