PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

BaileyCatts
04-24-2010, 03:34 AM
First time on this thread.

I despise Russell. I wish he'd marry Tonya Harding and then get the crap beaten out of him by her.

:rofl:

Now why you wanna go wish that evil troll on poor Tonya. Don't she already have enough problems? :P

rjblue
04-24-2010, 03:52 PM
This is the first time that Parvarti has played that I've liked her. After Thursdays awesome move (best ever use of the idol) I'd be happy with her winning. And I'm still rooting for the evil troll.

I spoilered myself at the beginning and knew that Russel and Parv got this far. And I wished the knowledge away almost immediately, because it was awesome watching all their moves play out and it would have been so much better if it had been suspenseful. I was a bit horrified that it seemed Parvarti did well because I disliked her so much, but she is my evil hero now.

Now the game really begins for me.

genevieve
04-24-2010, 04:24 PM
I really disliked Parvati in her original series, but grew to appreciate her in Half-ASS. She came into that one knowing she had to modify what she had done the previous time around (same as Boston Rob did when he did the original ASS).

OTOH, I really liked Rupert in his first season (and hello - for the shoe stealing he should have been a Villain, but I guess being the World's Most Loved Survivor put him on the Heroes), but was disappointed in original ASS that he was content to be a stooge for Boston Rob, and this season he's just been completely useless.

Eden
04-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Parvati's move showed all those male shovenists' muscles that there is brain behind the beauty, and it functions much better than what all of those macho men have combined together.

CaptCrunch
04-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Yes indeed another great episode for Survivor. Its having a great season this year and I really hope it gets nominated for the Emmy for Best Reality Show over Dancing with the Stars and American Idol which supposedly has been crap this year.

While I'm not a fan at all of Parvati's there's no denying that was a great move on her part. Very unexpected to use both idols.

Even though the immunity idols have helped make this a great season for Survivor I really hope we've seen the end of them for the rest of the show.

I now suspect that the villians will stick together an take out the heroes 1 by 1 until there are 5 villians left. Colby's only hope is to start winning challenges but eventually his luck will probably run out too.

professordeb
04-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Yes indeed another great episode for Survivor. Its having a great season this year and I really hope it gets nominated for the Emmy for Best Reality Show over Dancing with the Stars and American Idol which supposedly has been crap this year.

While I'm not a fan at all of Parvati's there's no denying that was a great move on her part. Very unexpected to use both idols.

Even though the immunity idols have helped make this a great season for Survivor I really hope we've seen the end of them for the rest of the show.

I now suspect that the villians will stick together an take out the heroes 1 by 1 until there are 5 villians left. Colby's only hope is to start winning challenges but eventually his luck will probably run out too.
I somehow don't think Sandra wants to stay with the villians per se - at least not as long as the little troll is around since she blames him for dismantling her tribe. However, I could see her sticking with the villains but only if she is helping Parvati since she MAY feel she owes Parvati something for giving her an idol. I say may because if she's aligned herself more with the heroes and knew that she was safe, she may not view her "saving" at this past TC due to Pavarti as much as the villains may believe. I think she could actually do well, especially if she can get the villains to believe she's still on their side while doing all she can to get them eliminated.
Sandra FTW?!?

CaptCrunch
04-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Nothing would make me happier than to see Sandra jump ship to the heroes side but unfortunately I don't think it will happen. She probably sees herself as the 5th wheel if she joins the heroes. Unfortunately you're probably right in that she probably feels she owes Parvati a favor and will stay on her side now. She may now feel its Russell who's on the outs with the villians?

Lacey
04-25-2010, 03:12 AM
Great, great, great show this year.

smurfy
04-26-2010, 03:59 AM
OMG - just watched the episode. This season is just hilarious.
Two people that are 'smart' made dumb moves that got their asses kicked (Tyson, and now JT). They have no one to blame.
Can't believe I was rooting for Rupert to sway JT.
Parvati - what a great play. And the previews for next week - interesting that Sandra working on Russell, so is that with Parv or against her??? I think Parv bought jerri's vote with that move. Sandra is too much 'anybody but me' to let Parv's move completely unnerve her.
Not sure where this is going, but the ride is fab. If Parv makes it to the end, she deserves to win again.
So much intrigue, can't wait til Thurs...

FiveRinger
04-26-2010, 05:46 AM
I have had a chance to think about things a little bit. I'm not sure that I can add more than what's already been said, but here it goes:

I still say that Russell was just as dumb as JT for ever disclosing to anyone that he had been given an idol. He was so busy running around camp, cock-sure that he had the game wrapped up that he allowed Parvati to get the best of him. She's revealed herself to be the brains of the alliance, and, unfortunately for him, he's only around for as long as he's needed (a couple of votes at most, just as deflector of votes). The only thing that will save Russell now is if the tribe decides he's the best one to keep around because they can win against him. But, these are All-Stars! That strategy, I hope, has played out.

I have always loved Sandra and her "anybody but me strategy." It was/is one of the most underrated strategies ever used and it was perfect for her. I disagree with the theory that she is going to have some loyalty to Parvati for giving her one of the idols. Sandra is smart enough to know that Parvati used those idols on Jerri and her to save herself more than she did to help Sandra or Jerri--two people she hasn't been quiet about not having warm feelings for. Parvati did what she had to do to save herself, and Sandra is going to use that to her advantage. I just hope that Sandra will be able to convince Jerri that at some point, Parvati has got to go or she is going to win this thing AGAIN!!

I'm still shaking my head at Candice jumping down off of that pole. I think that she's going to be kicking herself for that from now on.

At this point, I'm rooting for Sandra to win. I love for an underdog to come back from supposed defeat. She's been underestimated and she's going to open up a can of whoop-ass on everybody. Can't wait!

Fridge_Break
04-26-2010, 05:58 AM
She's been underestimated and she's going to open up a can of whoop-ass on everybody. Can't wait!

I think it's going to be more than just a can. And I am going to love every millisecond of it. :EVILLE:

Twilight1
04-27-2010, 03:45 AM
Sandra has been one of my favourite winners of the show for the longest time. She shouldn't be underestimated, Pravati is gonna go...the question is when. Russell is just being used for as long as needed but he is going to go too. I see him going before Parvati but you never know.

The look on people's faces with Parvati's move was frickin PRICELESS!!! I hate Parvati and Russell but I have to repect their deviousness in this game.

I still can't believe Jerri and Colby have lasted as long as they have. Wild and crazy! What 2 duds they turned out to be.

Fridge_Break
04-27-2010, 03:52 AM
I still can't believe Jerri and Colby have lasted as long as they have. Wild and crazy! What 2 duds they turned out to be.

While I will echo the Colby part of this, although I am finding that of the 3 times Jerri has played, this season is the one in which she is byfar the most like-able in. Strategically she's obviously not up near the top, but likability? It's as though she's a new woman since the last time she played.

Eden
04-30-2010, 01:38 AM
I fear for Sandra.
Russel has the HII, but Sandra and Colby think that Daniel has it, and therefore plan to vote Russel out.
I don't think Candice will tell the Heroesw tribe that Russel showed her the HII.

Hope I'm wrong, though...

BaileyCatts
04-30-2010, 01:54 AM
:mad: WTH? how did a hero still go out regardless it was Amanda or not? I had the votes counted against a villian? Maybe I wasn't paying attention. :wideeyes: