PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Prancer
04-23-2010, 02:55 AM
I wasn't really shocked by Candice. I would think that Colby, JT and Amanda would all be seen as more likely boots by the Villains.

Yes, but it seems to me that when you have an even split and the vote is going to be the turning point of the game--and everyone knows this--that you would want to do everything you could to have to ensure that a) you wouldn't go home and b) no one important to you would, either.

EVERYONE knew the Villians were targeting JT; if Candice had won, she could have made a bold move and given immunity to JT. As you pointed out, she didn't need it anyway. And wouldn't that have been an interesting vote. NONE of the votes would have counted. But Candice had no reason at all to think that was even possible, as the Heroes weren't even sure Parvati had one idol, much less two.

Immunity always gives you options. Unless you are giving up so your ally can win (as Parvati did for Danielle), then I don't see why anyone would ever give up unless they just couldn't help it.

Fridge_Break
04-23-2010, 04:48 AM
I am in the middle of the episode right now... oh my FRACKING god. JT is the dumbest person to ever be on this show! How the hell did he win his original season??? And listen up, because this is the first and only time I will ever say this, Rupert -- RUPERT -- is genius tonight!

Parvati = awesome. Anyone who denies she's a good great player after how her head has been on the block since day 1 here (not to mention her good run in her original season, and then obviously winning FvF) needs to get some brain cells rearranged.

Sandra = awesome squared. This woman isn't afraid of anything. I love it.

ETA: Just finished the episode... MASSIVE Parvati LOVE. That was awesome!!

gingercrush
04-23-2010, 05:10 AM
Sandra and Parvati are fab. I've just watched the third episode here and Sandra's comments in regards to the Machete going missing was golden. Randy was of course right about Parvati. But nobody was listening to him. Parvati is smart but she has to watch herself post-merge. Its funny watching the show after already following this thread. Because you're seeing many of the people's downfalls before they happen. JT in the earlier episodes seems to think he's playing a smart game but we all know he isn't. You also see why certain people make it far into the game. Another reason why spoilers never worry me.

Kasey
04-23-2010, 05:11 AM
Every freaking week, this show gets better and better at TC!! Parvati is a total goddess!!

genevieve
04-23-2010, 05:18 AM
That was brilliant x infinity :cheer2: :respec: :rofl: :rollin:

You know the Heroes are in trouble when Rupert is the one who is making the most sense.

Amanda seriously has the worst poker face on the planet. Three times in this game and she still telegraphs her lies so broadly a neon sign would be subtler. "Parvati, whatever you do, play the idol. Yourself. You. Do not give it to anyone else. For the love of god, PLAY THE IDOL, OKAY?!?!?!? oh god, I think I have to throw up......." :P

Parvati's move was brilliant. I love how the Villains are redefining how to use the idol - ok, ok, JT is too in a way, but if it doesn't work, it's nothing to crow about. The downside is that Russell does not forgive secrets, and Parvati trying to play coy over it is going to have the opposite effect as intended. Of course, Parvati is now in control, so she should be able to ride this out - Sandra and especially Jerri are now indebted to her, and as Prancer said, everyone's so pissed at Russell that the target should be off Parvati for at least one more vote. And Russell will be so pissed that his alleged minion kept something from him he may lose all focus on getting rid of the next hero.

I do hope Russell doesn't go home next week. I can't help it, having the 3 powerhouses of Russell, Parvati and Sandra keeps this game positively hopping. I'd rather have Rupert or Colby leave - they're both dead weight.

Don't know what to think about Candace stepping down - although it seemed like a lot of them just stepped down.

I thought Jerri was going to have a complete breakdown with every vote that Jeff called. Girlfriend will be seriously loyal to Parvati after that.

And as for JT: HA!!! :HA!:

Erin
04-23-2010, 05:44 AM
You know the Heroes are in trouble when Rupert is the one who is making the most sense.

I was coming here to say that exact same thing. Seriously, Rupert is the only one that has a freaking clue?

I was spoiled so I laughed my ass off through all the heavy foreshadowing during this episode, especially Amanda's "play your idol. FOR YOU."

Parvati is a freaking rock star. I doubt I would like her very much in real life, but she is an amazing player. Even though it's not all that hard to read Amanda, I thought Parvati's real talent was to recognize Amanda was telling half-truths, then tell some half-truths of her own and do so much better. She also does have a special place in my heart for playing Russell like a violin. And personality-wise, at least if she's going to be an attention-whore she has some self-awareness and a sense of humour about it.

And much like Eliza in Fans vs. Favourites, I think it was almost worth having Courtney voted out just to have her on the jury. Love having her snarky little comments!!

BYTCH
04-23-2010, 06:42 AM
That was the best episode of Survivor Iíve ever seen. When I was in despair 2 weeks ago at the preview of JT giving Russell the idol, a solicitous little birdie cheered me up by telling me that we had to get through that to get to tonight's episode which was going to be "EPIC." As is her annoying way, the little birdie was right.

I have grossly underestimated Parvati, she is bloody amazing. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO, I canít wait to hear what ole asswipe Russell has to say next week. It will be interesting to see if he will concede that someone else is running the game. I'm wondering how he will accept that he was bested by a woman--he's one who acts like he wouldn't like that notion much. :watch:

And if Sandra could take him out it would be wonderful, I love Sandra! Sigh, I wish Cirie was still here.

They will never top this season. :kickass:

Squibble
04-23-2010, 06:43 AM
:)

This could be ripped from the pages of a novel by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos. Everyone sees that :EVILLE: :glamor: Parvati is a threat precisely because she is so (seemingly) likeable, they all know that they must stop her, and yet they will let her dictate their own demise.

I wasn't especially impressed with Sandra in her original season, but I've loved her scheming, manipulative, :sekret: ways this time around. Either Parvati or she would be a worthy winner (though my money is on Parvati).

And Courtney! She's not only :smokin::grope:, she's the :lol: life of the party too! :swoon:

:inavoid:

BYTCH
04-23-2010, 07:28 AM
I'd love to see Courtney doing Red Carpet commentary--she's a riot, I really like her.

sk8pics
04-23-2010, 11:43 AM
I loved this episode, too, and did not see it coming when Parvati gave her other HII to Jerri!:eek: And the look on Sandra's face when Parvati gave her the first idol was priceless!:lol:

At least JT was a good sport about it, although it looked like he told Russell,"Well played" instead of Parvati. Russell had no idea what was going to happen!:lol: Right? He thought Parvati would play the idol he gave her and JT would go home. JT did go home, but by a different route.

Parvati's giggling and flirting get on my nerves, but I have to give her mad props for this week's brilliant moves.

Cupid
04-23-2010, 12:31 PM
And the look on Sandra's face when Parvati gave her the first idol was priceless!:lol:

Kind of like the look that Russell gave JT last week? I hope this doesn't come back to bite Parvati in the butt.

Prancer
04-23-2010, 12:46 PM
The Ponderosa vids are hilarious. Coach, Courtney and JT were playing a lot of Rock Band while it stormed for days (and :yikes: at the idea of being in the shelter during that downpour) and decided to BE a rock band. They wrote a song and recorded it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

FiveRinger
04-23-2010, 02:21 PM
OMG! I just watched the episode. Completely speechless. I'll have to come back and write something intelligible. WOW!!!!!

iloveemoticons
04-23-2010, 04:22 PM
I know. Words fail on occasions such as this. Not that it would have ever happened, but the only thing that would have been even awesomer is if the Heroes all ended up voting for Parvati after she had given her idols away. :D

Cupid
04-23-2010, 05:05 PM
I know. Words fail on occasions such as this. Not that it would have ever happened, but the only thing that would have been even awesomer is if the Heroes all ended up voting for Parvati after she had given her idols away. :D

Now that would have been great! She's not going to last long now. First opportunity, she will be out of the game, even before Russell, if that is possible. Although I would like to see both of them in the final 3 or 4.