PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

genevieve
04-15-2010, 11:41 PM
They're emphasizing it so heavily that I fear it will come to nothing. But it could go either way - Survivor tends to dole out red herrings and true spoilers pretty equally when they go on hype overdrive like this. I for one really really hope that he does it :EVILLE:

Fridge_Break
04-16-2010, 01:18 AM
I love Sandra.

JT's fascination with Russell is making him lose popularity with me.

BaileyCatts
04-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Gawd JT is such a pathetic MORON!! That letter was was like a lovesick junior high school girl pinning away for the star senior quarterback who doesn't even know she's alive. If JT goes thru with this I hope he is humiliated for life! :duh: I'm actually rooting for a Villians win here so it just-wont-happen! :duh:

ETA: oh gawd, even Colby is a moron. :duh: YOu know, they are so stoopid they deserve this to happen.

my little pony
04-16-2010, 01:39 AM
ROFLOL! this is so fabulous

BaileyCatts
04-16-2010, 01:39 AM
JT is officially the stoopidest, most moronic idiot to ever play this game!! Even moreso than the idiot holding two idols. Good job moron ... good job. :wall::wall::wall: I can't wait to see JT's face when Russell organizes his boot-out first as soon as they merge. :duh:

Fridge_Break
04-16-2010, 01:40 AM
:duh: :duh: :duh:

OTOH, have they ever shown the teams congratulating each other like that after a challenge? The editing always makes it seem like the teams aren't allowed interaction like that, but perhaps it's just cut out to make the competition look a bit more stiff and not all lovey-dovey.

Fridge_Break
04-16-2010, 01:45 AM
PMLLL @ Parvati reading the note in such a sarcastic tone! :lol:

BaileyCatts
04-16-2010, 01:47 AM
I hope JT is suffering the embarrassment of a lifetime right now with the mocking he is getting in this episode. He deserves every bit of it. What a feckin' idiot. :wideeyes:

my little pony
04-16-2010, 01:49 AM
is Coach wearing an afghan?

Prancer
04-16-2010, 02:19 AM
:duh: :duh: :duh:

OTOH, have they ever shown the teams congratulating each other like that after a challenge? The editing always makes it seem like the teams aren't allowed interaction like that, but perhaps it's just cut out to make the competition look a bit more stiff and not all lovey-dovey.

No, they aren't; the tribes are not allowed to interact or touch each other at challenges, but it has happened in the past. Rob grabbed Lex and told him to take care of Amber on ASS and someone either last season or the season before got a big hug from people on both tribes.

I remember this because Jeff commented on the latter in his blog, and said that contact wasn't allowed but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time (I forget who it was or what the circumstances were). I wonder if he will comment this time. It's obvious that the Heroes orchestrated the group hug to cover JT (so they are ALL stupid :rolleyes: ) and the camera people knew, so I'm figuring that the producers allowed it because how could they not?

Even taking into account that JT didn't see Russell's season and so knows nothing about him--JT! He's a VILLAIN! Yes, that means he's likely someone who flipped. But JT! He's an ALL-STAR VILLAIN. And you just gave him your immunity! Are you INSANE?

This is what happens when you overthink the game. They are all trying so hard to make the big moves that they are taking themselves out of the game. I'll bet future players are a lot more cautious, which is kind of shame. I mean, is this entertaining or what?

And Russell, do you really think you are running the game? Really? Parvati is so clearly in charge. I was PML when Danielle and Parvati talked right over Russell and completely ignored everything he was saying.:lol:

BaileyCatts
04-16-2010, 03:17 AM
When those interviews and blog stuff from Jeff start rolling in about tonight's episode, please please post them here! I can't wait to see what Jeff has to say about this now that he's allowed to talk about it!

Sparks
04-16-2010, 03:35 AM
It was just terrific!!!
Either I'm naive, sick of whining, or I just want to embrace the hilarity of it all!

I feel no need to over-analyze this episode...

FiveRinger
04-16-2010, 03:59 AM
Ok, it's obvious that JT is a big bonehead. But, I can't believe that Russell told the girls about the idol. He lost a lot of points with me over that one. He gave Parvati an idol once. Wasn't that enough? I would have died with that secret.

Something tells me Parvati still is going to end up on the outside, even with one idol in her hand and access to another. Just a guess, but I don't think it's going to be this easy.

BaileyCatts
04-16-2010, 04:02 AM
I hope next episode they merge and the first person voted out is JT. I still can't get over how feckin' stoopid he is. :duh:

smurfy
04-16-2010, 04:09 AM
Tonights episode was a hoot.
Russell reminded me why I found him so entertaining last season. He was so dumb to share the idol though.
Wonder if Jerri realized she is # 4 in her alliance?
JT - he is so gone. The merge next week should be really fun.
Sandra might still survive - as much as I don't like Rupert the glimpse of these 2 talking could mean good things for Sandra.
Could Rupert, Amanda, Candice, Colby, Sandra and Jerri join up to get rid of Parvarti & Russell??