PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Cupid
04-09-2010, 02:55 AM
:rofl: bu-bye Coach. Although I guess we should shed a tear for the hilarious entertainment value we lose with his arrogant self-important attitude. But I'm glad he's gone. And hopefully this helps toward building another crushing defeat to the Heros again next week.

Are you serious! I loved Boston Rob and Coach, and I think from here on end it's going to get a little boring.

I stopped myself from looking at the results from that one website where it predicted who's going when. I saw this week's elimination round, next week, but stopped my eyes from peering at anything further!

BaileyCatts
04-09-2010, 03:09 AM
He was just getting on my last nerve. Plus he reminds me of the people at work .... I couldn't take Coach anymore. :P Especially since its his fault Rob is gone. If Coach woulda voted the way Rob planned it all out, Rob would still be there. So I blame Coach for that. :D

Sparks
04-09-2010, 03:35 AM
Awwww, Coach! :P
I just had more oral surgery and was afraid Coach would make me laugh too much. He didn't disappoint. :rofl:
I *heart* Survivor...especially this season!

smurfy
04-09-2010, 04:09 AM
Oh, the Villains, what a dissappointment. That Coach said something intelligent in the beginning of the episode shows how low they have fallen. Bye Bye Coach, won't miss you.
Love Sandra, no filter, speaks the truth.
So Russell voted for Courtney - he did not get his way.
Danielle showed she had a brain.
Jerri - monday morning quarterback. She is quite critical after something happens, but doesn't seem to speak up enough at the right time.
JT - 2 big things that may do him in
1. finding II on his own and Amanda finding him?
2. Saying outloud that the villains women have an alliance, giving Russell cover at the merge?
Again, Rupert please leave.
I think Russel is really falling into a good position for the merge. The Heroes, when they fall aprt into 2 factions, will both think Russel is a possible ally. And some of the villains think they are with Russell. If he does not get too cocky, it could work for him.

smurfy
04-09-2010, 04:10 AM
Oh forgot, Courtney should be voted off, just to be fed. It is scary how skinny she is.

Prancer
04-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Love Sandra, no filter, speaks the truth.

Better yet, Sandra knows Russell's weakness (paranoia) while I don't think that Russell knows anything at all about Sandra. Like she says, he has no idea who he is dealing with.

2. Saying outloud that the villains women have an alliance, giving Russell cover at the merge?
Again, Rupert please leave.

Wasn't Rupert the one who actually said that it looked like there was a girls' alliance, not JT? Or am I just thinking that because it seems like the sort of thing Rupert would do?

genevieve
04-09-2010, 05:14 AM
OMG that was an even better episode than last week :lol:

I FLOVE Sandra and Parvati. Interesting that for 2 winners they don't seem to have targets on their backs because of it (or course I think women winners are almost always underestimated, and Sandra in particular because so many people don't see the value in her "anyone but me" strategy that she played to perfection). Sandra played that perfectly, was almost derailed by Courtney's ankle, but managed to make it work. And you know, she didn't lie much - we didn't see Coach saying he was gunning for Russell, but everything else she reported to Russell was true. And that's the best kind of lie - one built on truth. Go Sandra!

I was surprised to see that Russell voted for Courtney, because I thought he finally decided that it would be more advantageous to him in the long run for a guy to get booted, but I'm guessing he knew Coach was going and he threw away his vote. I don't believe for an instant that he was surprised by the result. Love him hamming it up with smarmy JT and I really really hope that the Heroes fall for the girls alliance.

I am actually liking Candice more and more this season, and I really wasn't a fan in her original season.

Can't wait for next week and I am crossing my fingers that JT really does give Russell the HII :lol:

Habs
04-09-2010, 05:26 AM
I adore Sandra. She is a brilliant player.

On the other hand... I might have to cut JT from my affection if he gives Russell an idol. That would go down in history as the dumbest Survivor move ever. :duh:

marbri
04-09-2010, 05:48 AM
I always saw JT as the brawn and Stephen as the brains so it wouldn't surprise me at all if JT gives away that idol. He needs a Stephen to guide him through this game.

sk8pics
04-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Well, I know Sandra's intent was to get Coach voted out, but it didn't work the way she thought it would, although she doesn't know that for sure -yet. I don't think Russell really did throw away his vote, although he'll probably play it that way in his confessional. There was no reason for him to vote for Courtney, unless he really thought that's who they were targeting. Anyway, the Villains will never win another challenge, that's my prediction. And Parvati's giggle is really starting to get on my nerves.

And I don't really get why Parvati thinks it's so great that Russell is going to have a big advantage if the Heros really are stupid enough to think he is on the outs with his tribe. That will help him, but it won't necessarily help her. I wish they would vote out Russell, just to see the look on his face! They're not going to win any challenges anyway. But given the preview, I suppose that's not going to happen...

rjblue
04-09-2010, 12:08 PM
And I don't really get why Parvati thinks it's so great that Russell is going to have a big advantage if the Heros really are stupid enough to think he is on the outs with his tribe. That will help him, but it won't necessarily help her.
If the merge happens the week after next, then the numbers on each tribe will be equal (barring a miracle by the villains). And as long as the Villains stick together they can pagong the Heroes- as long as the guys think Russel is on their side after the merge.

Jenny
04-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Just checked the voting video, and here's what Russell said as he voted for Courtney: "this is supposed to be a throw off vote, hopefully it works."

I think he wants to perpetuate the girls alliance theory on the other side and get rid of Coach, but I think there might be two other key strategies at play - first, to keep Coach from becoming the Hero he probably should have been in the first place (thinking also of a possible alliance with JT).

Second, I think Russell was thinking ahead to the jury. He knows full well that Natalie's relationships with everyone screwed him over last time, so this time he might be thinking ahead. The key clue there? He signed his vote, so Coach knows, as evidenced by his shaking his hand on the way out.

Also, when Parvati voted, it sure sounds like she thinks she's controlling the game and is responsible for Coach's departure. Russell might want her to think that, and he might want other people to think it to - putting her ahead of him on the target list.

genevieve
04-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Second, I think Russell was thinking ahead to the jury. He knows full well that Natalie's relationships with everyone screwed him over last time, so this time he might be thinking ahead. The key clue there? He signed his vote, so Coach knows, as evidenced by his shaking his hand on the way out.

I figured Russell was thinking jury with his vote (in addition to perpetuating the girls alliance myth) but didn't see his vote being signed. Cheeky. I just figured that Coach would assume that of the Courtney voted, Jerri and Russell would have voted with him, thus the hand shake.

Squibble
04-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Also, when Parvati voted, it sure sounds like she thinks she's controlling the game and is responsible for Coach's departure.

I think she's right. She's playing Russell even more skillfully than Natalie did last season.

Russell still doesn't seem to have learned one of the keys to winning this game: if you can't be likeable, at least be more likeable than the other finalists. He's too much of a bully to win this.

Jayar
04-09-2010, 06:21 PM
I missed the finale last season, and have never been able to watch. I feel like I have missed so much! In all of the seasons, I've missed the first two of the first season, and then last season's finale. Anyone know where I can see it?