PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Prancer
03-26-2010, 09:48 PM
A few people have mentioned the look on Rob's face and, well, I was kinda too busy screaming at that idiot Tyson to notice. :shuffle: Is there a clip of the tribal council so I can watch it again?

I don't know if this will work but: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=0C_Xqdz_YC3F10tPd0PzzTWgNK_zyO4u&vs=homepage&play=true

If not, go to the CBS site above, go to Clips, then to page 8, then to "Not This Way."

You might also like Tyson's Day After vid, where he talks about what an idiot he is :lol:.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=weacdExRpCE5jfwP5fo_Tzm_eiVfyymE&vs=Default&play=true

BaileyCatts
03-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks!

And yes Tyson, we all think you are an idiot. No argument there. :lol:

Prancer
03-27-2010, 01:32 AM
And yes Tyson, we all think you are an idiot. No argument there. :lol:

You don't even know how dumb he is yet. Apparently he told Russell and Parvati about the split vote plan.

I had told everybody we were splitting the votes. Russell knew, Parvati knew, Danielle knew, and there was nothing they could do about it.

On my way to Tribal Council, I thought about it, if Parvati and Danielle are smart, theyll vote for Russell and send him home. I knew Russell had the idol because Coach had told me, and Id rather keep the idol in play. Russell had no friends other than Parvati and Danielle, and Parvati had friends on the other side. I want Parvati to go and then I can perhaps try to get the idol from Russell to use for my own evil bidding.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article11147.art&page=1

Didn't Tyson run his mouth off telling Sierra the plan was to vote for her, she deserved the boot and he would be glad to see her go the day he got the boot in Tocantins? Live and learn, dude.

But that explains a lot. Russell knew about the split vote plan before TC. He must have been gambling on someone flipping, but it must have been someone other than Tyson. He was freaking lucky. And Tyson is an idiot.

Jenny
03-27-2010, 12:27 PM
But that explains a lot. Russell knew about the split vote plan before TC. He must have been gambling on someone flipping, but it must have been someone other than Tyson. He was freaking lucky. And Tyson is an idiot.

On the show, Russell did anticipate the 3-way tie, and said he wondered if Rob was smart enough to think of it.

It looks now like the plan was for both Russell and Parvati to work on Tyson, and Parvati also tried Jerri, and of course Russell has been working on Coach for several days. One wonders if Parvati has also tried (perhaps earlier) to get to Courtney as they have mutual friends and could team up down the road.

Hindsight is everything, but it does seem that Russell perceived that Tyson was getting a bit itchy playing #2 - again - and wanted to take control of his game, if not *the* game.

Interesting that in the longer game, this also cuts one of Coach's ties to Rob's side - leaving him with one tie to Rob, and one to Russell. Oh Russell, oh my.

Lacey
03-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Great show, great season, great night.

BaileyCatts
04-02-2010, 01:54 AM
DAMMIT!!!!! :mad: I used to hate Rob back in the day, but I absolutely DETEST Russell and want him gone!

Interesting side note ... my boss went to the People's Choice Awards (yes, I know) due to company sponsorship and got into a lot of the backstage events and parties. There were many Survivor people there and Russell was there. He said that Russell is an incredible ass and is even worse in person that what you see on TV. Very smug and arrogant (big surprise). He said what you see in the show actually makes him seem nicer than he really is. And boy do I believe him.

Or perhaps I'm biased. :P I detest that man (Russell, not my boss :P).

my little pony
04-02-2010, 01:57 AM
that was awesome, why play to be second to Rob?

favorite moment: when Rob asked Russell who he would vote for in front of Sandra and Courtney and he said "one of these."

Cupid
04-02-2010, 02:09 AM
They should have just voted Courtney off. The show would be more interesting with BOTH Boston Rob and Russell there. Courtney with her stick legs and blah personality is just so :yawn: . If she wins, well, how ridiculous would that be?

Eden
04-02-2010, 02:15 AM
In the aftermath of the clash of the titans between Russel vs Rob, the next ones to go will be defenetly Rob's leftovers (Courtney and Sandra).

Prancer
04-02-2010, 02:23 AM
The show would be more interesting with BOTH Boston Rob and Russell there. Courtney with her stick legs and blah personality is just so :yawn: . If she wins, well, how ridiculous would that be?

That was what people said in China, but her TC speeches switched some votes.

I think Courtney is a lot of things, including really UTR on this season, but :blah:? Lurves her snarkiness myself.

Like Rob said, those people all know what they are doing. I'd have gone for him, too; don't let Rob get anywhere near those individual immunities.

Oh,well. Goodbye, Rob. I wonder if Sandra threw away any fish. :lol:

sk8er1964
04-02-2010, 02:34 AM
In the aftermath of the clash of the titans between Russel vs Rob, the next ones to go will be defenetly Rob's leftovers (Courtney and Sandra).

I hope so!

I'll miss Rob, though. He and Russell clashing made good tv.

Sparks
04-02-2010, 03:10 AM
The preview for next week is fascinating.

Coach is still cracking me up! Like Jerri noted, he is so naive when it comes to the real game.
Quaaaa! :rofl:

FiveRinger
04-02-2010, 03:31 AM
I was a little nave hoping that Rob and Russell would learn to play nice and get to the merge. But no one with an sense would keep Rob around. He's too big of a threat. I question the tribe's judgment in doing it now. He was a strong competitor. Courtney, without question, was the weakest link. I would have kept Rob until the merge and got rid of him at the first available opportunity.

Eden
04-02-2010, 03:39 AM
Getting rid off Rob will change the game by giving the Heroes the advantage of working more as a team than the Villains.
So, IMO, the immunity is theirs to take until the merge, unless there will be some other changes like mixing the tribes again.

smurfy
04-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Bummed Rob is gone, but anyone with a brain should vote him out.
Again loved Russell last season, just not feeling the love this season, not sure why.
Courtney - her comments in the beginning reminded why she amuses me so.
Coach - don't like him, but he is making it interesting this season. yes he is naive, but Jerri was so dumb to do what she did in front of Russell, without checking with him in private. Or is she playing Coach.
Previews for next week - interesting with villains.
Colby - cool how he is still around. Rupert - please be voted out.
I agree - Sandra and Courtney most likely are toast.