PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Amazing Race: Resuscitation Station

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]

Prancer
05-10-2010, 10:01 PM
ANOTHER pewter. Wheee.

Bev Johnston
05-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I could not get a handle on this season whatsoever. Obviously.

Thanks so much for running the game for us AGAIN Beefy!

Same here! I never in a million years would've predicted the Little Brothers FTW. Or Brent and Caite in the F3! Some teams just never died like I thought they would. I guess being a dimwit and/or not knowing how to drive a stick is just not enough to base it on anymore.

sk8pics
05-10-2010, 10:46 PM
I had a lot of fun, too! Thanks for running it, Beefcake. I liked the format this time better than the previous one!

shan
05-11-2010, 12:42 AM
ANOTHER pewter. Wheee.

:P

Congrats to all of the medalists!

Thanks Beefcake!!! Even though I only played for a minute, I loved all 60 seconds of it!! :cheer2:

Beefcake
05-11-2010, 12:57 AM
ANOTHER pewter. Wheee.
Pewter Queen! I think that Ted Nugent wrote a song about that back in the seventies. :saint:

love skating
05-11-2010, 02:57 AM
Congrats to the winners! I'm proud of my tied for 6th place! :)

Prancer
05-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Pewter Queen! I think that Ted Nugent wrote a song about that back in the seventies. :saint:

I wouldn't know, Grandpa. :P

SCG888
05-11-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm still in shock about finally winning one of these contests... and beating Prancer and Beefcake at the same time. Yikes! Now the question is, will my luck hold out through the summer, or should I savor this one shining moment? ;)

Beefcake
05-11-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm still in shock about finally winning one of these contests... and beating Prancer and Beefcake at the same time. Yikes! Now the question is, will my luck hold out through the summer, or should I savor this one shining moment? ;)
Go ahead and savor. But only skaredeecat opportunists protect their laurels and (hypothetically) opt to dance versus entering the next big contest. :saint:

A true champion gets right back on her horse and enters the FSU Suicide French Open game! (Starts May 22nd) :P

Oh, and also, defeating Beefcake in a TAR game is some low hanging fruit, missy. Believe that this 6th place tie (or 12th place tie depending on how one views things) may be my highest in ~8 of these things.

Flatfoote
05-11-2010, 04:24 PM
After getting eliminated in the very first round of last season's TAR, I am proud to share the Pewter with Prancer!

Yay us!!

jamesy
05-11-2010, 05:10 PM
ANOTHER pewter. Wheee.
Now, now, Miss Corwin...it's not that bad.

merrywidow
05-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Halfway through this game I just knew I was going to finally win one of these contests. :wall: I'll try again next season & be happy to go back to the old style of contests. Was shocked that a woman of Brandy's age could react like a spoiled child by being knocked out by a UTurn. :scream:Carol!
Thanks, Beef.

Beefcake
05-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Now, now, Miss Corwin :glamor: ...it's not that bad.
Fixed

Lilia A
05-12-2010, 01:12 AM
OMG, I won the gold finally :encore: No wait, I tied for 1st. Now I know how Henrietta Onodi must feel :drama: but everyone knows I'm the real winner:EVILLE:

I'm kidding, of course. It's good to be back on the podium. And at least I didn't get ANOTHER silver. I was beginning to feel like the Sasha Cohen of TAR games (some time ago someone called me the Surya Bonaly of TAR games, both names were about right).

Thanks Beefy, again :cheer2: for a great fun game.

Just for fun, these were my projected placements at the beginning of the seasons:
1) Cowboys
2) Brent/Catie (yup)
3) Steve/Allie
4) Carole/Brandy (aka the team that annoys me from the very beginning...most of them end up in 4th).
5)Little Brothers
6) Duhtectives
7) Joe/Heidi
8) Big Brother
9) Shannon/Jody
10) LawLadies

Brent/Catie seemed as a strong team at the very beginning. Then halfway through I was like "what have I done :wall:" :lol:

Fridge_Break
05-12-2010, 02:18 AM
Thanks, again, Beefy! :respec: And congratulations to all of the fabulous medalists! :encore: