PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Amazing Race: Resuscitation Station

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17

sk8pics
03-31-2010, 10:58 AM
Ha ha, yes, I figure at best this will get me one more week. If I had picked, either I'd have been right but still been down to 1 pick, or if I'd been wrong, I'd be down to one pick. This way I will still have 2 picks after next week's episode. So, at best 3 weeks remaining in the contest for me instead of only 2.

PrincessLeppard
04-05-2010, 03:01 AM
I only have one team left, and it's the LittleBrothers, but I'm gonna pull a sk8pics and do no pick for this upcoming week, hope they survive, and then pick them next week.

If they go out, I'm going to hunt them down with colored coconuts.

sk8pics
04-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Well, there went my strategy as one of my two remaining teams went out. OH well, I'd probably have picked Steve and Allie anywa, so no loss. I hope you have better luck, PrincessLeppard!

allezfred
04-05-2010, 11:44 AM
I guess I have to pick the Cowboys then. :lol:

Bev Johnston
04-05-2010, 03:03 PM
To quote an infamous racer from the past, "Well, dad gummit."

I have been a little too good at picking who will stay. Didn't anyone get the memo that after I pick them, they are free to leave?

I guess that means that I pick the Cowboys for next week, and then that's it for me. :barrel

Beefcake
04-05-2010, 03:52 PM
I only have one team left, and it's the LittleBrothers, but I'm gonna pull a sk8pics and do no pick for this upcoming week, hope they survive, and then pick them next week.

If they go out, I'm going to hunt them down with colored coconuts.
:lol: I'm not nearly smart enough to play this game, let alone run it! I'm down to just the Cowboys, and thought, "well, that's it, then" and "those darned resusciated people have the advantage -- unfair!"

But, hell yeh you sneaky vixen, good idea. My Week whatever-it-is pick is also "no pick".

:shuffle: Of course this only delays the inevitable, and buys us 5-10 placements.

Prancer
04-05-2010, 04:38 PM
:lol: I'm not nearly smart enough to play this game, let alone run it! I'm down to just the Cowboys, and thought, "well, that's it, then" and "those darned resusciated people have the advantage -- unfair!"

But, hell yeh you sneaky vixen, good idea. My Week whatever-it-is pick is also "no pick".

You just aren't nearly devious enough. That's what you get for not watching Survivor any more.

It took me about thirty seconds of looking at the choices left to realize that if I want to be there for the final three, I have to skip this week and hope I guess right the week after.

FiveRinger
04-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Well, unfortunately, BigBrother ruined my chances when they got eliminated. The only team that I have to choose is Caite and Brent. God help me. I've already been resuscitated.

Fridge_Break
04-05-2010, 05:08 PM
I've got 2 teams left... I am going to strategically pick the Cowboys for this next week. (Which leaves me with Carol & Brandy :lol: )

ElizabethAnne
04-05-2010, 07:49 PM
My next pick is the DUHtectives.

I have to hope a) the next episode is a NEL and my pick will hold over for another week, and b) someone I've picked before is eliminated. I still think I will run out with only one team left and probably need two picks to finish.

Sassafras
04-05-2010, 09:24 PM
I have been a little too good at picking who will stay. Didn't anyone get the memo that after I pick them, they are free to leave?

Same here. I'm down to LittleBrothers for a pick.

SCG888
04-05-2010, 10:26 PM
I'll join the "No Pick" group :)

Lilia A
04-05-2010, 10:36 PM
No pick.

KikiSashaFan
04-05-2010, 11:25 PM
I can't do a no pick, so I'll go with the models.

sk8pics
04-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Hey, I set a precedent with my "no pick." :lol:

So, then, my next pick is my only pick left: Carol and Brandy. sigh.