PDA

View Full Version : RuPaul's Drag Race Season II

Pages : [1] 2 3

emason
01-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Calling all fans. Season II starts tomorrow night on LOGO.

Beefcake
02-09-2010, 03:58 PM
What, no conversation at all? Watch this with your gays, ladies.

A total and unapologetic bitchfest this season! :cat: Love it. RDR1 was sweetened by the collective zenocity of Nina and Bebe, and that made it good. But RDR2 seems to have been casted precisely for the extreme diva fights we're already seeing just two episodes in.

The "Untucked" behind-the-scenes 1/2 hour that follows is genius of Ru. :EVILLE:

Even the niceness of Sahara, Pandora Boxx, and Jessica Wild cannot bring this one out of the fabulous gutter ... thank goodness for that. I heart all three of those "girls", and they're a nice balance for the one-liners, sass and :argue: of bitchqueens Tyra, Mystique, Raven, and - crap forgot the name of the skinny one with the bad walk who won the first challenge but then looked like Greta Gremlin (2.bp.blogspot.com/_mQjP6Z6YCyI/SchJAQJyTaI/AAAAAAAAAFw/dErDyjy-N44/s400/6a00d8341cde4453ef00e54f33327b8834-800wi.jpg) last night.

Anyway, those girls are the sh*t! Keep up the :revenge: girls.

Jujubee with her abundant backne :yikes: and "I am woman" personality needs to go and soon. Tatiana is a yawn and will go soon. But watch out for Sonique. She is ... one ... UGLY ... man. But is a helluva drag queen who can strut it onstage and dish it offstage. :smokin: Darkhorse alert!

emason
02-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Thank God; I thought I was the only one watching. I haven't seen Untucked - boo on me, I must remember to catch it next time.

Love Sonique, but I want Mystique to win, just to see everyone else self-destruct.

Also, is it wrong of me to think the highlights of every episode have been the vodka commercials with last season's stars? Loved, loved, loved the one with Ongina and last night's with Nina Flowers. Bebe looked like a million bucks in her ad and Shanelle wasn't looking too shabby either. Bring on the commercials.

Fergus
02-09-2010, 10:23 PM
The "reading" by the judges is even more fabulous this season than last!

RoseAugust
02-09-2010, 10:36 PM
I am super disappointed that I don't get LOGO. I watched three episodes in a row of RuPaul's drag race at my sister's a while ago. I loved it! So, all of you who are able, enjoy!

emason
02-09-2010, 11:31 PM
I am super disappointed that I don't get LOGO. I watched three episodes in a row of RuPaul's drag race at my sister's a while ago. I loved it! So, all of you who are able, enjoy!

IIRC, MTV repeats the episode the next day. Do you get that?

duane
02-10-2010, 12:55 AM
Here in Philly, the show airs on VH1 Tuesdays at 9pm.

Fergus
02-10-2010, 03:09 AM

Logo TV online has full episodes! A day later, but it'll do! ;)

emason
02-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Here in Philly, the show airs on VH1 Tuesdays at 9pm.

Thanks for the correction; my mistake for thinking it was MTV.

olympic
02-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Man. Is that Tyra a b-tch! Sleeping on the job? :lol:

topaz
02-11-2010, 12:05 AM
I've enjoyed both shows. I didn't mind Nicole Page Brooks. I really like Jujubee and Tatianna

olympic
02-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Those eyes make Raven look like a villainess in a comic book.

Fergus
02-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Those eyes make Raven look like a villainess in a comic book.

Raven looked like the f*cked up little sister of Marina Zoueva and Natasha from "Rocky & Bullwinkle".

Our Miss Brooks looked like she didn't even care or try in the "Lip Sync for Your Life".

JuJuBee is fab, LOVE her look, but that "high drag" gown was from the Imelda Marcos Collection.

Tyra, ugh. Can't stand the real one, can't stand the fake one. If I were a fellow contestant, that bitch might get slapped at some point.

Ru, Merle, and even Santino are soooo good again. Though Dita's little girly voice threw me a bit.

Fergus
02-26-2010, 12:24 AM
*Booty Bump!*

LOVED this week's episode! Though I'm so behind thanks to a little sumthin'-sumthin' goin on in Vancouver..... ;)

First, let me just say, as someone who used to be more than a casual observer of the drag universe, those evil queens ripping Mystique apart are shallow, vicious, and most probably covering up their own insecurities by attacking the easy target. Good for Tatianna for calling them out on it. She may be the youngest, but she's proving to be one of the smartest.

Sonique, Morgan, & Raven, drag is a celebration, not dodgeball in grade school. Get OVER your bullshit. Spread LOVE, not hate. Think like RuPaul: Be sassy, not bitchy.

Now that I'm off my soapbox: Pandora!

Hysterical Carol Channing on "Snatch Game 2010"!!! And thank goodness someone did a celebrity born before 1980.

And Alec Mapa was right, Tatianna's Britney was friggin' CREEPY good. :yikes:

Jessica Wild, oy, imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, but you couldn't even do a decent RuPaul. And it had nothing to do with the language barrier.

Tyra, you sound like my Uncle Harold.

JuJuBee, listen to Mama Ru and step-it up!

And why the hell was Lisa Rinna there? Were they getting free collagen injections?

uyeahu
02-26-2010, 01:57 AM
My favorites are easily Tatiana (GORGEOUS!), Pandora and even Jessica because she just tries so hard and seems to have a great attitude. I love the way Sonique looks when not in drag, but she's a mean bitch. Raven is also beautiful but obviously has issues. HATE Tyra.