PDA

View Full Version : God Hates Lady Gaga

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Dr.Siouxs
02-03-2010, 07:20 AM
All these men bumping into each other, grabbing each other. Totally gay.

Actually in my hockey playing experience the after practice showers do get pretty raunchy...

Aussie Willy
02-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Actually in my hockey playing experience the after practice showers do get pretty raunchy...
Well in most sports - soccer, cricket, etc - the guys do get all touchy feely when they score! :D

So god must hate manly men because deep down they are all gay.

Maybe the only men that the WBC don't hate are nerds.

kosjenka
02-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Can you explain to this poor born and raised Catholic girl - who can God hate anyone? It does not make sense to me...

skatingfan5
02-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Can you explain to this poor born and raised Catholic girl - who can God hate anyone? It does not make sense to me...Of course it doesn't make sense -- nothing about the WBC makes sense. I would be truly :eek: if that group ever said or did anything that did. They seem like a group of bitter, hate-filled, judgmental people who have conjured a god to match.

Civic
02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
The best WBC moment must be when, after the shooting in the Amish community, in the course of which two little girls were killed, Shirley Phelps-Roper came on the news to say that 'the girls deserved to die because their mother raised them for the devil.' :shuffle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-cWm2gpx0&

How any mother say that about another woman's dead child is beyond me.

Civic
02-03-2010, 05:57 PM
...When I was in HS, some friends of mine got into a "Christian" group. (I use the term loosely) It didn't matter that I was active in my church (protestant), I did not go into raptures over their ideas of what was godly and wouldn't attend their bible group. I did go once, and never was interested in going back. So I was told by one of the girls (who had been my bff since grade school) that she had visions of me burning in hell because I wasn't saved...
The irony is that this is the jihadi mindset as well. You're either their kind of Muslim or you're an infidel. The Soul Patrollers I encountered during my college days were similar in their insistence on defining what was 'appropriate' behavior for African-American students. Pains in the a$$, all of 'em.

IceAlisa
02-03-2010, 06:55 PM
What are Soul Patrollers, Civic? I've never heard of them before.

Civic
02-03-2010, 07:40 PM
What are Soul Patrollers, Civic? I've never heard of them before.

Soul Patrollers were what we called African-American students who were really into Afrocentrism and thought other African-American students should be as well. To be fair, many of them were decent people who participated in worthy activities like tutoring black kids in inner-city schools. However, their self-righteousness and pushiness were real turnoffs for me. Having grown up with strict parents, the last thing I wanted in college was for someone else telling me what to do.

In hindsight, I realize the Soul Patrollers and I dealt with our shared situation differently. I'd been around working class black folks all my life and wanted to see what else was out there. I viewed my college years as a time to explore the world beyond my community of origin. In contrast, Soul Patrollers dealt with being black at our overwhelming white, affluent college by focusing on their ties to working class black folks and the broader Black Diaspora.

PrincessLeppard
02-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Can you explain to this poor born and raised Catholic girl - who can God hate anyone? It does not make sense to me...

If you want to know their beliefs, you should go to their website. Their "interpretation" of the Bible is quite, um, interesting.

Jot the Dot Dot
02-06-2010, 09:43 AM
This group had a creative approach: http://www.venganza.org/2008/09/26/a-proud-day

Now if there were a similar countergroup dressed as Muppets or in Star Trek costumes....

Reuven
02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
What is funnier is that the signs saying “God hates shrimp — Leviticus” and “God hates cotton-polyester blends” are accurate! :lol:

Ziggy
02-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah that's the point. :D

God Hates WBC because they dress in mixed fibres. :drama:

Zokko!
02-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Looks like in go(o)d company, I cannot stand her either ... :lol:

Jot the Dot Dot
02-07-2010, 01:46 AM
Go to http://www.godhatesshrimp.com .

UMBS Go Blue
04-27-2010, 12:02 AM
The University of Oregon (or at least an all-male a capella group there) must not be in God's good graces either. ;)

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp_TBm3Gwq0)