PDA

View Full Version : God Hates Lady Gaga

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Indra486
02-01-2010, 11:22 PM
I thought they just chose Twitter for publicity purposes. :shuffle:

They're idiots, considering Miss Megan has her own twitter.

I believe she was lured into a twitter war with a well-known director (?) or screenwriter (?) in Hollywood. Twas amusing, because after tweeting out of curiosity went downhill, he was just trying to tick her off and it worked.

Reuven
02-01-2010, 11:38 PM
PML. I love San Francisco. :rofl:

Eys, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from ridicule.

Ziggy
02-01-2010, 11:47 PM
I've heard that WBC is also anti-hockey. As in ice hockey. I wonder what their objections to hockey might be...

All these men bumping into each other, grabbing each other. Totally gay.

IceAlisa
02-02-2010, 12:39 AM
All these men bumping into each other, grabbing each other. Totally gay.

What about football and baseball? Those pants are kinda tight...Not that I want to give them any ideas. :violin:

jayta
02-02-2010, 12:44 AM
These people give christians a bad name...UGH!

Ziggy
02-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Another hilarious counter-protest by Michael Moore:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_fAYl4Th4 :D

But the best one must be the Frat Boys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfZiBRFM5w :rofl:

berthesghost
02-02-2010, 03:13 PM
What the heck is a "faggot handbasket" ? My Mom has a basket made out of twigs. IS she going to Hell too?

suep1963
02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
We all are, don't you know! ;)

When I was in HS, some friends of mine got into a "Christian" group. (I use the term loosely) It didn't matter that I was active in my church (protestant), I did not go into raptures over their ideas of what was godly and wouldn't attend their bible group. I did go once, and never was interested in going back. So I was told by one of the girls (who had been my bff since grade school) that she had visions of me burning in hell because I wasn't saved.

Some people simply want to control everything.

Jot the Dot Dot
02-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Another hilarious counter-protest by Michael Moore:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_fAYl4Th4 :D

Normally I consider Michael Moore's ideas anathema. But in this case, I'd say he rocks!

Indra486
02-02-2010, 08:57 PM
What's a whore's forehead? I ask because I saw the flyer (?) of the sermon that the WBC was giving about why Gaga is hated by God and one reason, aside from supporting the gays, is because she had a whore's forehead.

I have a wide forehead with natural wrinkles, am I going? (If I am, hell is going to be fun considering how God "condemns" even basketry!)

HisWeirness
02-02-2010, 09:06 PM
What's a whore's forehead?

It's from a bible verse. Found this here (http://www.keyway.ca/htm2006/20060106.htm):

The English word "forehead" is generally used to refer to the upper part of the face, above the eyes. The original Hebrew and Greek words of the Holy Scriptures also sometimes use the word that way, but more often use the term "forehead" to describe what is foremost inside the head, not merely on, or a part of, the outside surface. The Bible doesn't just use the term "forehead" to describe what is physically foremost inside the head, but what is consciously foremost inside the head, much more like the term "heart and mind" is used today.

"Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed." (Jeremiah 3:3 KJV)

skatingfan5
02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
So I guess wearing bangs wouldn't help much. :slinkaway

Reuven
02-02-2010, 11:52 PM
... So I was told by one of the girls (who had been my bff since grade school) that she had visions of me burning in hell because I wasn't saved.
I've had something like that said to me and my response is, "That's YOUR problem, not mine." It usually gets a very puzzled look.

Indra486
02-03-2010, 02:15 AM
The English word "forehead" is generally used to refer to the upper part of the face, above the eyes. The original Hebrew and Greek words of the Holy Scriptures also sometimes use the word that way, but more often use the term "forehead" to describe what is foremost inside the head, not merely on, or a part of, the outside surface. The Bible doesn't just use the term "forehead" to describe what is physically foremost inside the head, but what is consciously foremost inside the head, much more like the term "heart and mind" is used today.

"Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed." (Jeremiah 3:3 KJV)

I see now. Thanks! (I guess there's no salvation for me! :lol:)

suep1963
02-03-2010, 05:27 AM
I've had something like that said to me and my response is, "That's YOUR problem, not mine." It usually gets a very puzzled look.

Well, I was 18 at the time and really too shocked to say anything. Although later I thought I ought to have asked if there was anyone else down there she'd like to me to greet.