PDA

View Full Version : God Hates Lady Gaga

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Ziggy
01-31-2010, 05:52 AM
The best WBC moment must be when, after the shooting in the Amish community, in the course of which two little girls were killed, Shirley Phelps-Roper came on the news to say that 'the girls deserved to die because their mother raised them for the devil.' :shuffle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-cWm2gpx0&

Aussie Willy
01-31-2010, 06:00 AM
oh apparently he's too busy helping football teams win - because you know he always picks one team over another cause he has nothing better to do :P (my pet peeve of those players 'thanking god for helping them win' - :lol: )
I thought God was busy helping musicians win Grammys.

IceJunkie
01-31-2010, 06:03 AM
I'm at the point where I'm beginning to think WBC is some kind of joke...a hateful joke, but a joke nonetheless masterminded by a bunch of people who are really bored.

Ziggy
01-31-2010, 06:08 AM
I'm at the point where I'm beginning to think WBC is some kind of joke...a hateful joke, but a joke nonetheless masterminded by a bunch of people who are really bored.

If you treat them this way, they are actually really entertaining.

Although obviously beyond all the cheap laughs are real families going to funerals of killed loved ones and having them disrupted by those hateful freaks. :mad:

I guess this is PI territory (if this thread should be there, then sorry) but I think it does illustrate the point that there should be limits to free speech.

WBC was planning to go to UK to picket a school production of "The Laramie Project," a play about Matthew Sheppard.

The UK Home Secretary banned them from entering the country, however, citing hate crime legislation. I was :biggrinbo.

PrincessLeppard
01-31-2010, 03:25 PM
That was fabulous of the UK Home Secretary.

I wish other communities would do what the media in Omaha do. They ignore them. Since we are (arg) so close to Kansas, they come up here all the time. But they haven't been on the news in years.

berthesghost
01-31-2010, 03:57 PM
1. God does hate Lady Gaga. You think it's a coincidence that "Bad Romance" peaked at #2 and Ke$sha has been #1 for 6 weeks? That's divine intervention. LOL

2. God does get involved in the grammy awards and football. What do you think he was doing when he missed that those planes were flying into buildings. He really is an awful micro-manager type, and a chief example of the peter principal.

3. Hell probably is an unending disney movie for all of eternity.

Ozzisk8tr
01-31-2010, 04:17 PM
I thought God was busy helping musicians win Grammys.

He's the busiest agent around. Got his fingers in all those pies.

briancoogaert
01-31-2010, 04:21 PM
As long as Johnny Weir loves her, it doesn't matter what God thinks :saint:

Reuven
01-31-2010, 05:02 PM
The video is ready! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veNQwzW8ays

I love the Westboro Baptist Church! <3

Megan Phelps-Roper looks like she hasn't washed her hair for two weeks.

Genius.
I've said before that this is what happens with in-breeding. :rolleyes:

numbers123
01-31-2010, 09:45 PM
I think that it is amazing that they have the funds to travel everywhere to protest everything that they don't like. And to have sooooo many things that are offensive to GOD must make heaven a very loney place. :rolleyes:

PrincessLeppard is right, they don't get publicity in Omaha.

Aussie Willy
01-31-2010, 09:48 PM
As long as Johnny Weir loves her, it doesn't matter what God thinks :saint:
You wait - Johnny wins the Olympics and he will be the Westboro Church's next target.

PrincessLeppard
01-31-2010, 10:46 PM
You wait - Johnny wins the Olympics and he will be the Westboro Church's next target.

I would be totally fine with this. :saint:

I'll carry my sparkly counterprotest sign. :D

IceAlisa
01-31-2010, 10:49 PM

I will too. In some killer heels. :HA!:

Cheylana
01-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Reminds me a little of my sister's church, which I have to attend while visiting her. Every single time the pastor targets some type of modern technology - cell phones, Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Twitter, Facebook and Dancing with the Stars are all ruining our children. Maybe one day I'll ask if we should give up cars and go back to horse-and-buggy. :lol:

Reuven
01-31-2010, 11:13 PM

Some folks beat you to it (http://laughingsquid.com/san-franciscos-answer-to-westboro-baptist-church/)!
WBCs hate-promoting signs were answered by multiple signs of randomness, nonsensical yelling, and even a unicorn (http://www.flickr.com/photos/livesoma/4313425611/). A portable stereo blared Lady GaGa, while press and people passing by ignored the WBC signs and took pictures and videos of the more entertaining signs.
Check out the signs. This what needs to be done-absolute ridicule. :lol: