PDA

View Full Version : Wowie kazowie! Check out Evening w Champs Lineup!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

snoopysnake
01-26-2010, 12:14 AM
http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~ewc/performers.htm

Now that is one legendary cast!

MOIJTO
01-26-2010, 01:16 AM
Great skaters, but I wonder about Nancy right now?

Dave of the North
01-26-2010, 01:37 AM
Great skaters, but I wonder about Nancy right now?

Well, the show is April 16 & 17th. I would expect she'd be able to skate by then.

Tammi
01-26-2010, 02:07 AM
deleted, sorry wrong thread

HeatherC
01-26-2010, 03:24 AM
I'm glad they asked Amanda & Mark to do this show again. They've been great to them the past few years when they were more unknown and now people will actually know a little more about them after the Olympics. I wish I could get there for the show but I'll settle for some videos if anyone else is going. Great cast! :cheer:

ryanbfan
01-26-2010, 03:26 AM
I really wish I could go to this!!

Kelleys6th
01-26-2010, 03:34 AM
This will be the first year in a long time that the Protopopov's won't skate. I wonder if they will be there anyway?
Any news on Oleg?

:cat:

snoopysnake
04-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Lots of changes to the skaters' lineup since I first posted. There is a new update, though, adding the local skaters (Curran Oi! Yes!!!!) and some exciting additions to the special non-skating guests (including the legendary Janet Lynn.)

I do hope my friend Judy Sladky is going to dress up as Snoopy. Maybe I'll wear my special Snoopy hat! Hope DH and I will get some good photos on Saturday.

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~ewc/performers.htm

icecat
04-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Nice that they are letting Jessica Lin skate for one performance. She's a lovely skater, lots of poise and presentation. One of those unfortunate ladies that came down with the flu at NE Regionals. Looking forward to seeing Curran and Brittney again, miss seeing them on the ice at SCOB.
Outstanding that so many "icons" are making it in forthe 40th anniversary. Can't wait to see what SCOB comes up with for Ice Chips 100th Anniversary in 2 years.

Iceman
04-14-2010, 09:07 PM
I had rather see the nonskating guests skate, including dick and peggy. Wonder why no Michelle, she's in Mass?

danceronice
04-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Maybe she's super-busy at school?

azskatefan
04-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Wonder why no Michelle, she's in Mass?

Maybe she does not want to skate. Also, based on her schedule of appearances, it's likely she had something else to do - or gasp, attend class.

Screenie
04-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Does "special guest" mean that they're not skating?

snoopysnake
04-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Does "special guest" mean that they're not skating?

I think so; I suppose some of them could conceivably skate onto the ice but I don't think they are performing. Tenley Albright was there a few years ago and stepped on the ice with skates on to receive a bouquet of flowers. It's more likely to be a red carpet on the ice kind of thing.

It has occurred to me that Michelle Kwan could certainly be part of the special guests group, as she did perform in this show as a young teenager. Maybe she has schedule conflicts, or is just trying to lay low from skating at the present time. Hope she might be there as a last-minute addition!

HeatherC
04-16-2010, 01:42 AM
Oh gosh, Amanda & Mark, NavBoms, Melissa & Denis....that whole cast is wonderful! I wish I could go but I'll just have to look forward to pictures and videos from anyone else who is lucky enough to go. Have a great time! :cheer: