PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser Couples: Season 9

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

FiveRinger
02-10-2010, 04:12 AM
I thought Ms. Red's comments were inappropriate. She made it sound like she was choosing to go home rather than being sent on her way. I also thought it was a tad snarky of her to say it was okay because she was so much nearer her goal weight than anyone else, and unlike others she didn't have major medical issues so it was okay for her to go home now. To me it just came off as saying she was far better than the others.

Oh well, hope the door didn't hit her on the way out :D

I was thinking the exact same thing when I posted, but I didn't want to say because the show wasn't over yet.

My question was if she had it goin' on like that, what the hell was she doing there in the first place? If she was so together, what was her purpose except to babysit and belittle her husband.

HeatherC
02-10-2010, 04:18 AM
YAY!!! I'm so glad the annoying Red lady is gone!! I have to catch recaps now that Lost is back but catching up will be SO much easier now that this twit is gone. :biggrinbo

agalisgv
02-10-2010, 04:22 AM
My question was if she had it goin' on like that, what the hell was she doing there in the first place? Bless us all with her magnificence?

genevieve
02-10-2010, 05:29 AM
only got to see the first hour and missed Rockne, but thrilled that Melissa the Red Lady is gone :D Was :rolleyes: at her declaration about how her team is soooooooo different (aka more important) because they are married. Married, I tell you! That's a lifelong commitment to helping each other!!!! I rather think their kids will happy to have a parent home.

Also :duh: at Sunshine and Melissa for using their challenge advantage on Sam (or was it Koli?). Of course he repaid them in kind :lol:

AragornElessar
02-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Am I the only one jumping up and down on the couch right now???!!! I am so over her right now. Can someone just get her off of my television right now? She talks entirely too much. She's extremely condescending. I couldn't be happier with her falling below the red line.

I wasn't jumping up and down due to being on the home stretch of my time on the Stationary Recumbent Bike, but laughing like a delighted loon? Oh Hell yeah!! :D :D :D

As for her spiel at the end, same ol, same ol Melissa. Hope the door slammed itself and HARD on her ass on her way out the door. BTW, and I forgot to mention this a couple of weeks ago, when Bob did Jay, he mentioned that Melissa's a Lawyer.

It now all makes perfect sense. ;) (No offense to any FSU Lawyers here in the thread. She really did all of you a disservice by furthering the stereotype w/her behavioue IMO.)

Anyone else also get a real kick out of who it came down to in the Biathlon Challenge? LOVED it came down to the two Dads for Immunity and O'Neal won. I would have also been thrilled for Darrell if he'd pulled it out.

And how about Miggy this week? Awesome for her and I wonder how much of that is due to the drama and negativity Migdalela had oozing out of her, not being there anymore. W/that gone, all Miggy has to do now is worry about what needs to happen for her to succeed. Not to mention how sick she had to have been leading up to her Emerg Appy last week.

Oh and she w/out a doubt needs to wear her bangs down more often. Took ten years off of her. I was amazed at the difference just that one little thing made w/Miggy.

One last thing...Is there one sentence in the English language more evil than...To Be Continued. Grrrrrr!!!!

At least when we come back after the Olympics, TBL will be far more enjoyable to watch w/no Meliisa there!!! YAY!!!! :D

genevieve
02-10-2010, 06:20 AM
Any recap on melissa's goodbye rant?

The Observer
02-10-2010, 07:11 AM
only got to see the first hour and missed Rockne,

24 Hour Fitness has posted a YouTube clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alSlApIkXbE

genevieve
02-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Thanks! :)

agalisgv
02-10-2010, 08:11 AM
One last thing...Is there one sentence in the English language more evil than...To Be Continued. Grrrrrr!!!! Looking at scenes from next week, it looks like the Darrell gets eliminated from the torch challenge.

Rob
02-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Yay, Melissa gone. She was so annoying. She acted like she just did this show for Lance and like she had no major issue herself. I could see her deciding that she needed to get back to work and the kids and throwing the weigh in to "prove" she wasn't lying before.

Nan
02-10-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm glad Melissa is gone, I'm just sorry I wasn't home to see it. Now, I have to consider if I even want MR. Red to win. I don't have a lot against him, but if he takes home the money, Melissa will benefit, too.

genevieve
02-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Oh, I already know I don't want Mr Red to win. I think he's just as arrogant as she is.

Rob
02-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't want Lance to win either. My faves are O'Neal, Sunshine, Koli, Sam, and Michael- I would love for any of them to win. But I like all the rest just fine too. I think I dislike Lance by association.

FiveRinger
02-10-2010, 07:38 PM
I don't want Lance to win either. My faves are O'Neal, Sunshine, Koli, Sam, and Michael- I would love for any of them to win. But I like all the rest just fine too. I think I dislike Lance by association.

My favorites are the same as yours. Although I like Darus, too. Something about him is really endearing.

Fridge_Break
02-10-2010, 07:42 PM
I love Sunshine & O'Neal! I'm so glad that they're back, they just seem like great people and are embracing everything that the show is about.

I'm loving Miggy more and more now that her sour-puss daughter isn't there. It was great to see her so happy after she weighed in!

I think Stephanie is going to be the one who has the most amazing transformation when it comes to the finale. That girl is determined.

I hope Cheryl wins the elimination challenge. Darrell is way too :yawn: Cheryl still has one of the most memorable moments of this season for me, from the very first week when she was in the gym for one of the first times and was being a complete warhorse and was giving 1000%... probably not memorable to everyone else, but that image is just stuck in my mind for whatever reason.