View Full Version : Biggest Loser Couples: Season 9

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

AragornElessar
04-23-2010, 09:48 PM
You're welcome GaPeach!! :)

Amazing how filling that is, isn't it?

genevieve
04-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Aw, I'm sorry that O'Neal is gone (especially right after his brother died), but I'm glad one of the teams is broken up now.

And I'm SO GLAD that Mike made it to the makeover next week :cheer2:

ilovepaydays
04-28-2010, 02:13 PM
And I'm SO GLAD that Mike made it to the makeover next week :cheer2:

Yes, my mom and I agree that he and Darius should lose 1-2 pounds just by getting all that hair cut off. :lol:

Nan
04-28-2010, 02:46 PM
I had to work last night and missed this. Michael was the other person in the bottom two? I'm still a little puzzled why he's not losing more weight as big as he still is.

I can't wait to see Darius made over. He certainly needs to get rid of some of that hair, but it's so much of his personality I hope they don't do anything too drastic. I think he's quite a cutie. ;)

Rob
04-28-2010, 03:09 PM
No, Michael lost 15 lbs and was the biggest loser of the week. It was O'Neal and Sunshine in the bottom 2. They had to go to his brother's funeral so they missed last chance workout and weighed in right off the plane according to Bob. O'Neal said there was no decision to make - he was going and Sunshine was staying. They all honored his wishes. It would have been Koli and O'Neal, but Koli had immunity. Koli admitted that he took it easy, but he thought he have at least a -5, not a -1. He probably watered up.

A few weeks ago, Sam looked like he had a lot of loose skin around his arms. Now he has filled it back out with muscle and he looks amazing.

Abby from last season looked fantastic and really happy working with the high school kids.

Nan
04-28-2010, 03:25 PM
No, Michael lost 15 lbs and was the biggest loser of the week.

Thanks. Good for Michael. When the season first started and his mother was still there, I didn't have a lot of faith that he would put forth a lot of effort, but it seems that as he sees results, his efforts have improved.

I hope Sunshine can keep up her motivation with her father gone. I do think O'Neal has the tools and all the motivation he needs to do well at home.

genevieve
04-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Daris, Michael and Ashley have finally figured out that Sam/Koli and Sunshine/O'Neal are playing together and one of the 3 of them would be sent home if they were in the B2, so they did sekret workouts involving walking up 32 flights of stairs - Michael thanked daris for the workout when he saw his numbers.

This was the first week where I really noticed that Daris is also getting quite fit. He doesn't have the burgeoning 6-pack like Sam (or is it Koli?) but he looked great during the 5K task.

Daris' hair is OTT right now but it's so awesome - I hope they don't just cut it all off during the makeover. Michael's hair just needs to GO though - at least he appears to know it :lol:

Fridge_Break
04-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Daris can run freaky fast! He ran a 21 minute 5k... I think my fastest has been just under 27 minutes! That kid's in great shape right now.

As sad as I am to see O'Neal go, I'm glad that one of the remaining teams has been split up. Now if they can split up gray next week, we'll be on even footing.

Still hoping Ashley can pull this off... I expect her to start really ramping it up in the final few weeks.

genevieve
04-28-2010, 05:45 PM
BTW, the product placement hit a new low this week. Jillian had to teach Sunshine and Ashley how to ... shop at Walgreens? :lol: Especially loved the awkward bit of "especially crucial for us as ladies, who might need....um....toothpaste and a toothbrush!!" :rofl:

Rob
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Especially loved the awkward bit of "especially crucial for us as ladies, who might need....um....toothpaste and a toothbrush!!" :rofl:
That was ridiculous! Notice that they didn't show any of the healthy snacks Jillian said were available at Walgreens -- I guess all Jillian could find was the Pringles, Bugles, Cheez -Its aisle.

GaPeach
04-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Does anyone else think Koli threw the weigh-in?

Daris was amazing during the 5K- 21 minutes is fast!

Abby is amazing.

Next week is double elimination!!!!!!!:yikes:

Jayar
04-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Sam and Koli are not going to be split up. No way now how. It will be those two + Sunshine and one other in the Finale. If Daris lands in the bottom two, he has to pray that Michael is there with him, otherwise he is gone. If anybody ends up in the bottom with a grey, the grey is gone, but a grey won't be in the bottom. Ugh.

merrywidow
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm just hoping that Daris & Ashley are in the final 4. Sunshine can be out because her Dad gave her the car he won & I hope that one of the greys is eliminated too.

Fridge_Break
04-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Does anyone else think Koli threw the weigh-in?

Without a doubt. The look on his face didn't match the words he was spewing about 'taking it easy yet still expecting a -5' I'm almost positive he waterloaded. I'm expecting a big number from him next week as a result.

Rob
04-28-2010, 07:57 PM
I thought so too. The game play is sneaking into the happy little Dotherightthing family. It seems like they all know it and accept it though.