PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser Couples: Season 9

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

genevieve
04-07-2010, 04:57 AM
wheeee. Wish I could see the elimination...the first hour has been very satisfying.

Sam is getting a freakin' six-pack :eek: He looks really odd right now, because his abs are solid and small and then he's got all this extra skin. Good for him for getting to 10 pounds to win immunity :respec:

lise
04-07-2010, 02:45 PM
it was; Melissa was all about gameplay and as Bob said, gameplay will kick you in the you know what everytime! It was no contest!

agalisgv
04-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Have to say, I found it a tad ironic that Michael would say there hadn't been any game play in the house so far, and he wanted to keep it that way. Um, what exactly would you call the blue/black team configurations?

Rob
04-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Glad Melissa is gone again. She claimed she didn't have much left to lose and couldn't win, so why did she want to be there anyway instead of with her kids?

I like all the rest. I am very happy for Sunshine and O'Neal - that was another nice moment.

genevieve
04-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Agreed about Sunshine and O'Neal. Love that Sunshine is becoming such a competitor! Also loved that when Sam (or was it Koli?) finished, the other cousin said don't help me, go help "Unc" (O'Neal).

venja
04-07-2010, 05:23 PM
it was; Melissa was all about gameplay and as Bob said, gameplay will kick you in the you know what everytime! It was no contest!

The lawyer in her totally came out! If that's the way she practices law, then I feel sorry for her clients. :P

I guess that the whole show turned for the better after so many people got turned off from the game play way back in the Heba/Vicky days.

I do agree about Michael and the game play. I still don't like him and would be happy if he was the next one to leave.

Sam is really, really, really a skinny person living in a fat person's body with lots of excess skin. He does look a bit awkward now, but if I were in his position I would totally be okay with that. Besides, he's got the girl now.:D

genevieve
04-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Melissa's a lawyer? I would not have expected that.

Rob
04-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Melissa's a lawyer? I would not have expected that.

She appears to be a sole practitioner in criminal defense and family law in Aspermont, TX. She graduated from Texas Tech law school in 2005.

AragornElessar
04-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Melissa was there for one reason and one reason only. The money. Not getting healthier. Not really. It's all about the money for her.

My Dad said it best after that rant of hers about how she couldn't believe that everyone just wanted to be friends and what's wrong w/them because there's all that money there for the winner and on and on and on... His remark was priceless!!

That lady's the one who doesn't get it and I bet she gains all her weight back too in a year or two.

The first time ever that I've seen an eliminated player not given any hugs or good wishes by anyone on their elmination. Can't say I blame any of them either. Here's just hoping that slimey gameplayer of a witch doesn't end up w/the At Home Prize.

sk8pics
04-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I, too, was glad to see Melissa go, and not surprised at all that no one got up to say good-bye. It's sad, but she totally doesn't get it. Also agree that Michael was totally into playing the game when he split up the teams, but perhaps he's changed and that's water under the bridge for the other folks in the house.

But yay, ding-dong-Melissa's-gone!

musicgurl
04-14-2010, 05:15 AM
I really wish Michael would lose the headband. Everytime I see it I think of Navka and it really just doesn't fit with him.

genevieve
04-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Who got the boot tonight?

Glad that Michael got the cash award, and nice that Sunshine got a runner-up prize. Yay for the one chick (can't remember her name) and O'Neal for getting cars...and of course O'Neal gave his to Sunshine. Plus we've got Suze Orman declaring Sunshine the winner...girlfriend is doomed :lol:

Fridge_Break
04-14-2010, 07:39 AM
Drea got the boot tonight. Sam also fell below the yellow line (lost 0 weight from last week)... it baffles me that they kept him around twice now, he's a threat to win.

:scream: Suze Orman. I can't stand that woman.

Nan
04-14-2010, 03:59 PM
When I saw who was below the line, I knew right away who would go home. Sam is the more popular of the two.

... it baffles me that they kept him around twice now, he's a threat to win.

I think I understand. Right now, he motivates many of the people left at the ranch so they want him around to keep pushing them, but since he has so little weight to lose (and is pulling small numbers), he is probably going to fall below the line several times and they may feel they can "get rid" of him closer to the end.

Rob
04-14-2010, 04:26 PM
It seems like Sam, Koli, Sunshine, and O'Neal have a strong bond, if not a voting pact. And Sam/Koli was very popular with the others - with Sam almost done with his weight loss, he does not not seem like a big threat anymore. So I didn't think for a minute that Sam would go home.