PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser Couples: Season 9

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

venja
03-24-2010, 05:34 PM
I also didn't understand what Koli meant by wanting to eliminate anyone with doubts about being there--did Lance say something I missed?

I'm guessing that it's due to Lance eating a lot of cupcakes for Sam; Koli sees it as a threat to team Koli-Sam and the final. Besides Lance is becoming a threat with his weight loss (at least on the ranch).

I'm impressed with Sam the most - he's totally getting ripped and I fear that his quick weight loss is making him have excess skin.

Fridge_Break
03-25-2010, 03:15 AM
I hope Ashley wins this thing. She's definitely my favorite right now.

AragornElessar
03-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Amazing isn't it how just watching Melissa at home shows that it just wasn't her behaviour on the Ranch. She's a scheming witch period. There are those that get caught up in the game and after seeing them at home, you realize that. Not w/this chicky poo.

So happy Koli got the win and the prize money. Or I should say Koli Bear got the win. :D Love that nickname Jillian gave him for some reason. :)

I'm also now pulling for Ashley for the win. Just something about her, that spark in her eyes, that makes you really want her to do well in this thing.

I actually thought Lance looked really good and was so happy to see him out w/his son. That's really what this show is all about after all. Still don't want him getting that At Home Prize though because we all know it won't just be his prize...

This week looks interesting and I really hope Melissa doesn't stick around. In the promo I've been seeing, I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Oh and my parents have missed a couple of weeks due to it now being Maple Syrup Season and needing to stay back at the Sugar Shack once they start boiling the sap down into Syrup. Last week's weigh in was the first Mom's seen since Syrup Season started and her reaction to Stephanie was priceless.

"OMG...Look at her!! She's starting to get a waistline!!"

:) :D

lise
03-30-2010, 02:36 AM
anyone watching tonight? i have mine recording as I am spring cleaning, but spoilers would be welcomed! I'm rooting for the black team.

genevieve
03-30-2010, 03:47 AM
it's on tonight?

Fridge_Break
03-30-2010, 04:01 AM
The new episode is on tomorrow.

lise
03-31-2010, 04:06 AM
sorry, got confused with the dates!

Anyone watch tonight?

venja
03-31-2010, 04:40 AM
:confused: at where all the Stephanie hate came from. She seems like a sweet person and looks smokin' hot. Another person with a beautiful face and now a matching body.

At the end she said that she fell in love - I thought that it was with the guy she was sitting beside at the restaurant, but I found out that it was with the other guy she was sitting beside... at the elimination table!!!

Biggest Loser Romance - Sam Poueu and Stephanie Anderson Are In Love (http://backseatcuddler.com/2010/03/05/biggest-loser-romance-sam-poueu-and-stephanie-anderson-are-in-love-photos-2010/)

genevieve
03-31-2010, 05:00 AM
Aw, I liked Stephanie...

having the players vote Victoria into the game gave me warm fuzzies...which of course were immediately smashed by the return of awful Melissa :lol: oh well...

agalisgv
03-31-2010, 07:35 AM
:confused: at where all the Stephanie hate came from. She seems like a sweet person and looks smokin' hot. Another person with a beautiful face and now a matching body.

At the end she said that she fell in love - I thought that it was with the guy she was sitting beside at the restaurant, but I found out that it was with the other guy she was sitting beside... at the elimination table!!!

Biggest Loser Romance - Sam Poueu and Stephanie Anderson Are In Love (http://backseatcuddler.com/2010/03/05/biggest-loser-romance-sam-poueu-and-stephanie-anderson-are-in-love-photos-2010/) That elimination must have been so awkward. I'm surprised Sam advocated for himself as much as he did given that. Also don't know what to think of Koli dissing Steph that way given her relationship with Sam (and the fact he apparently knew about it at the time--jealousy maybe?).

The whole ganging up on Stephanie was just so out of left field--I have to wonder what the motivation behind it was.

Nan
03-31-2010, 03:37 PM
I like Sam and didn't really want him to go, but I thought he was the more prepared of the two to leave and be successful. The backlash against Stephanie puzzled me, too. The thing I think hurt her the most was that except for a few people at the ranch, she seemed to keep her thoughts and feelings to herself. She didn't open up that much, and perhaps people believed the "worst" about her because they didn't have anything else to go on. I'm glad to see she is doing so well at home.

I had tears in my eyes listening to Victoria's mother ask the group to vote for her daughter.

Melissa is back. :rolleyes:

genevieve
03-31-2010, 05:15 PM
so wait, is Stephanie gone, or Sam, or both?

agalisgv
03-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Steph is gone.

Rob
03-31-2010, 11:21 PM
The Stephanie drama didn't make any sense to me either. She wasn't immune was she - why would she throw the weigh in? I saw them show a big hug between Stephanie and Sam when they were both under the yellow line and then they were holding hands under the table so I assumed it was a ranch romance. They are both looking very good.

Fridge_Break
04-07-2010, 04:40 AM
I just checked the Wikipedia page and this was the recap for tonight's episode:

Melissa was eliminated and everyone in the U.S.A. rejoiced. It will be a national day of gladness. Everyone hates her and we're glad she's gone. WOOHOO!

PML! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: