PDA

View Full Version : Fragrance of the Day...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]

arakwafan2006
07-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Green irish tweed and the Imperiele Millisimme

to die for

cruisin
07-05-2010, 02:10 PM
It's a pretty clean and simple scent, very summery. It's also supposed to be a scent you can wear around people who have allergic reactions to perfume: http://www.essortment.com/all/perfumeallergy_rvtl.htm

I'll have to check it out. I am allergic to most fragrances. I am allergic to certain flowers, especially lilies of any sort. Though, I don't think I'd like the melony scent. I seem to do well with a few fragrances, not sure why they don't bother me. Cashmere, Paradise, and Vera Wang. The Paradise and Wang are heavy floral, so...?

IceAlisa
07-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Vera Wang has several fragrances like VW Bouquet, Veil, etc. And yes, I think they are all florals.

I saw this on the Sephora site and thought of Prancer: Bvlgari Green Tea http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P0847&categoryId=C7823

described as clean, crisp and fresh it sounds like something up your alley, Prancer. I haven't smelled it myself however so cannot say for sure.

IceAlisa
08-06-2010, 05:54 AM
Paging Prancer:

I discovered three delightful fragrances that might interest you:

Un Jardin Sur Le Nil: Green Mango, Grapefruit, Calamus, Lotus, Sycamore, Frankincense
Un Jardin Apres La Mousson: Sweet Lime, Ginger, Green Notes, Coriander, Pepper, Cardamom seed, Aquatic Notes, Vetiver, Longose
Un Jardin Mediterranee: Fig Tree, Mastic Tree, Red Cedar, Bergamot, Orange Blossom and White Oleander.

I have to say that Jean-Claude Ellena is to perfume what Thomas Keller is to cuisine. He is nothing short of a genius. Every creation of his for Hermes I've sampled so far is more of an olfactory poem than perfume.

They are all by Hermes (pardon my lack of accents, way too lazy) and are all clean, fresh and lovely. Not my cup of tea but I really appreciate the sophistication and the art that went into these creations. Bravo! :respec: