PDA

View Full Version : Fragrance of the Day...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Wyliefan
03-16-2010, 06:30 PM
I wear Ecco Bella's vanilla scent once in a while. It's a pretty scent, but I always feel like I smell like baking day when I wear it. :)

Hindernisse
03-23-2010, 08:06 AM
I'm in Dior Addict 2 today.

Fell in love with The One by Dolce & Gabanna yesterday.

leesaleesa
03-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Does the LL perfume really smell that good? I'm totally intrigued by the bottles but haven't ever actually smelled it. I'm always disappointed when I see a perfume with a really cool bottle but it smells awful :lol:

It's the most amazing perfume I've ever smelled. There's really nothing like it, you just have to smell it to believe it.

IceAlisa
03-23-2010, 05:40 PM
BF loves when I put on my vanilla spice body lotion from The Body Shop. He's a vanilla man through and through. Unfortunately I was only able to get it at Christmas, and when I went to stock up this Christmas they had changed it to be Vanilla Nutmeg and it doesn't smell the same at all. I mostly just use it in the winter because it seems like a warm winter scent that wouldn't be appropriate in the spring or summer. I LOVE the Body Polish though.. I use that sparingly for special occassions when I want to be extra smooth and soft :lol:

Vanilla is a favorite of mine. All the perfume I own have it in one form or another. Check out Comptoir Sud Pacifique (the best vanillas on the market IMO). I am not a fan of Lavanila but a lot of people like it, so give it a try as well.

I've been wearing l'Occitane Honey & Lemon Shimmering every day since I got it. Today it's time for a change: Pink Sugar!!!

The weather is getting too warm for LL, Flowerbomb and the like so I am moving towards my summer fragrances which means Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot (the most amazing summer scent ever IMO), Vanille Coco, etc. if the temp hits 70 and above.

nubka
03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Chanel Coromandel for me today. I really enjoy wearing this fragrance - it's kind of like a cross between Cinnabar & Opium, only more refined and closer to the skin.

nubka
03-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Thanks to Ice Alisa, LL became the official fragrance of FSU :D

Are you all referring to Lolita Lempicka? My teenage daughter made off with my bottle and then lost the sprayer! While I like it, I think Bond Silver Factory would be a perfect choice for FSU! :respec:

bobalina77
03-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Vanilla is a favorite of mine. All the perfume I own have it in one form or another. Check out Comptoir Sud Pacifique (the best vanillas on the market IMO). I am not a fan of Lavanila but a lot of people like it, so give it a try as well.

I've been wearing l'Occitane Honey & Lemon Shimmering every day since I got it. Today it's time for a change: Pink Sugar!!!

The weather is getting too warm for LL, Flowerbomb and the like so I am moving towards my summer fragrances which means Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot (the most amazing summer scent ever IMO), Vanille Coco, etc. if the temp hits 70 and above.

I like vanilla but sometimes find it too sweet as a full on perfume which is why I usually just use a body wash or moisturizer. For perfumes I tend to go for more fruity or citrusy scents.

IceAlisa
03-25-2010, 12:17 AM
I like vanilla but sometimes find it too sweet as a full on perfume which is why I usually just use a body wash or moisturizer. For perfumes I tend to go for more fruity or citrusy scents.

I don't wear straight up vanilla scents. That would be too linear and boring. I wear scents that have vanilla as a note.

Today I succumbed to the temptation of l'Occitane Honey & Lemon again.

pumba
03-26-2010, 04:13 AM
Sun, Moon and Stars - Karl Lagerfeld

paulac
03-26-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm in Apres L'Ondee by Guerlain today

pumba
03-31-2010, 05:20 AM
Paloma Picasso

IceAlisa
03-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Was on the East Coast this past week and LL the original smelled divine in the cold weather.

Today if it rains, LL Midnight.

bobalina77
03-31-2010, 05:27 PM
Smelled the LL yesterday.. omg you're right it smells amazing! I bought a bottle of Love Etc at The Body Shop yesterday.. it smells so freaking good! I had a hard time deciding between that, the Aqua Lily and the Japanese Cherry Blossom. I think I might get the other two next time I go shopping. They all smelled so so good!

nubka
03-31-2010, 06:45 PM
Dinner by Bobo for me today... :)

nubka
04-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Wow, no more fragrance wearers here at POL? never!

I'm wearing my holy grail of fragrance today, Kingdom... :EVILLE: