PDA

View Full Version : Commercials you hate...round whatever

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

danceronice
04-27-2010, 08:59 PM
I love those guys--they crack me up. "Your Wednesday just freed up" :rofl:

Yes, and if you're bothered by people standing in the bog....uh, never look up how they grow cranberries.

I like Flo too--she's a hoot. There was a brief article about her in the Parade magazine a month or so ago. She has a cat.

I don't find her nearly as annoying as some people, apparently. My dance pro HATES those commercials, for example. I find them mildly amusing. (I still have Geico, though.)

bobalina77
04-27-2010, 11:34 PM
I can't think of any off the top of my head right now that I don't like.. but there is one that I think is quite humorous. It's a Shaw Cable commercial about contracts.

There's a big guy made out of contract paper sitting on the couch and the woman comes home with groceries and the paper guy gets up and says "let me help you with that.." and the woman says something like "oh you're so sweet.. can you believe it's been 3 months?" and the paper guy drops the groceries and is like "Really? Go make me a sandwich." and she's like "what happened to the contract I fell in love with?" and he says "He's right here.. and he wants a sandwich.." and the woman is like "You're a mean, mean contract!"

Anyway it sounds stupid but I find it hilarious. My SIL kids have taken to saying that to her whenever she gets mad at them "mom you're a mean mean contract" :lol:

numbers123
04-28-2010, 12:12 AM
I kind of think Flo is funny :shuffle: :slinkaway:

There is a new commerical for Qwest cable/internet/phone that is very annoying. The guy is beyond parnoid. Thinking that Qwest is spying on him now that he made the switch. :rolleyes:

bobalina77
04-28-2010, 12:50 AM
OMG.. speaking of commercials. You know the Sidekicks ad where they're advertising that you don't need salt and it shows the cute little salt shaker looking through the window at the happy family and he starts crying salt? Yeah.. we just got those salt and pepper shakers in the mail! We ordered them a couple months ago when we bought a bunch of Sidekicks. My boyfriend just texted me to let me know and sent a picture.. they are so cute haha!

Kelleys6th
04-28-2010, 04:23 AM
Can't STAND Sloman's security! And they don't show just one commercial at a time! It's 2 or 3!
The Verizon Fios vs Cable is up there too.

:cat:

Jubak
05-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Can't STAND Sloman's security! And they don't show just one commercial at a time! It's 2 or 3!
The Verizon Fios vs Cable is up there too.

:cat:

I forgot about Sloman's. Here in NY the show the commercial at the same time in the same break on the 5-6:00 news. You can't change the channel, it just keeps going. God, I hate them.

skatesindreams
05-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Anything to do with any of the Geico campaigns!

BaileyCatts
05-02-2010, 11:15 PM
There's a new one that I can't stand after seeing it eleventy billion times this weekend ... guy sitting on the bench by the ocean and all he can think is cigeratte, cigeratte, cigeratte, cigeratte, cigeratte, cigeratte, cigeratte, cigeratte, cigeratte .. oh I'll take this nicotine gum to take away my cravings .... oh wait, there's a SHARK knawing on my arm!!! GAWD I can't stand that commercial!!

KikiSashaFan
05-02-2010, 11:27 PM
I really really hate the Yop commercial where all the kids are sleeping but "singing" that they want Yop.

genevieve
05-03-2010, 01:01 AM
It seems like godaddy.com ads only play during major sports events, but I saw one yesterday during the Kentucky Derby broadcast and was reminded how much I loathe them. I can't believe that Danica Patrick appears in them - my opinion of her has dropped into the cellar because of it. She might as well be shilling for Hooters.

suep1963
05-16-2010, 04:58 AM
I'm reviving this--I haven't minded the Activia commercials, but this new round of them! :scream:

"We've asked real people to video their two week Activia challenge"

:scream:

shan
05-16-2010, 05:24 AM
I really really hate the Yop commercial where all the kids are sleeping but "singing" that they want Yop.

I'm too lazy to look for myself, so what is Yop?

KikiSashaFan
05-16-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm too lazy to look for myself, so what is Yop?

It's a yogurt drink type thing.

shan
05-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the info. :)

genevieve
05-16-2010, 06:29 PM
If I have to see one more E-Trade ad with those completely unfunny and gross looking babies.....