PDA

View Full Version : Commercials you hate...round whatever

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

skaternum
01-12-2010, 08:32 PM
And of course that reminds me of the Charmin bears who I despise....

Ewwww, I forgot about those nasty little Charmin bears. Those commercials are disgusting. I do NOT want to watch Mama Bear check Baby Bear's a** after he takes a poop. :yikes:

Cheylana
01-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Has anyone mentioned the Girls Gone Wild commercials? And the worst part is that they go on forever, each spot is like 60 seconds, or at least it feels like it. BLARG

shan
01-13-2010, 03:55 AM
I do feel a bit bereft--I haven't seen half the commericals you all are talking about. And no, it's not because I'm a TV snob. I'm just robbed of bad commercials!!!

Behold the annoying little girl!! :EVILLE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7pXZ8M0NPU&feature=PlayList&p=AB738290C75976E7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=44

BaileyCatts
01-13-2010, 04:21 AM
^^ augh!! how I hate that annoying little brat!!!! :EVILLE:

Cheylana
01-13-2010, 04:35 PM
The AT&T commercials with Luke Wilson, especially the one where he's throwing postcards. He looks so paunchy and tired.

cruisin
01-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Don't know if this one was mentioned (didn't go through the whole thread). Can't think of the brand, but its a "refreshing" hard candy. A mom, helping her son move into a dorm is offered one by his new room mate, she takes one, he takes one, they stare into each other's eyes, and they have a rather disturbing "moment". That one is just creepy and offensive.

genevieve
01-13-2010, 05:13 PM
Don't know if this one was mentioned (didn't go through the whole thread). Can't think of the brand, but its a "refreshing" hard candy. A mom, helping her son move into a dorm is offered one by his new room mate, she takes one, he takes one, they stare into each other's eyes, and they have a rather disturbing "moment". That one is just creepy and offensive.

it's been mentioned several times

ArtisticFan
01-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Kit Kat commercials where everyone is breaking one. I hate eating sounds and that just puts me on overload.

cruisin
01-13-2010, 09:12 PM
it's been mentioned several times

Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to go through 7 pages. :shuffle:
Still creepy though. :eek:

numbers123
01-13-2010, 11:13 PM
I am pretty sure someone mentioned it, but the wrinkle cream that has one woman professing "20 something men hitting on me, I was shocked"

I suspect that her "no wrinkle" skin is because of botox. Her face doesn't move :yikes:

PrincessLeppard
01-13-2010, 11:15 PM
And she's still kinda homely....

numbers123
01-13-2010, 11:17 PM
And she's still kinda homely....

she kind of reminds me of Teri Hatcher.

suep1963
01-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Anyone seen the zendough.com commercials? I'm getting induated with them in the last week or so. The one about identity theft is begining to annoy me.

AragornElessar
01-14-2010, 01:32 AM
one that i think is so cute is the one with jennifer aniston for st. jude. that little girl is cute as hell, cured, and it seems like aniston actually enjoyed working with her.

I haven't seen the one w/Jen for awhile now, but the one we get the most viewings of lately for St Jude's is the one Antonio Banderas did w/the little guy warbling Ol Mc Donald at the top of his lungs. Every single time Antonio says "Beautiful" to describe the little guy's singing, I crack up because you can see the twinkle in his eye. Don't get me wrong, as it is beautiful singing considering the little guy's got one of the most aggressive and rarest of brain cancers and shouldn't have been lying in Antonio's arms singing at the top of his lungs, but it still cracks me up all the same. :D

But for all of the right reasons. :)

The ones that I currently despise are all the ones for Tim Horton's. I don't know what happened, but the last few years their commercials have really taken a nose dive in the quality department.

Cyn
01-14-2010, 01:34 AM
The Pristiq commercial with the wind-up depression dolls. Nails on a chalkboard :wall: .