PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods... Thread 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Aceon6
05-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Well, he denied that she whacked him with a golf club so it's probably nowhere in police records, which means as far as the family court judge is concerned, it never happened.

True, he's denied it. Only he and Elin know what happened. I believe Tiger will pay handsomely for her silence.

Aceon6
05-11-2010, 08:42 PM
He endangered the life of his children. Why would he even think of getting custody?

Where did you get that? I don't recall anything in mainstream or not so mainstream media that would indicate that he put his kids in danger. Now, if he had unprotected sex with the mistresses, he would have put Elin's health at risk.

Nekatiivi
05-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Where did you get that? I don't recall anything in mainstream or not so mainstream media that would indicate that he put his kids in danger. Now, if he had unprotected sex with the mistresses, he would have put Elin's health at risk.

Since he was cheating Elin during her pregnancy, he also put his kid in danger. Some sexualy transmitted diseases can spread to the baby too.

IceAlisa
05-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Since he was cheating Elin during her pregnancy, he also put his kid in danger. Some sexualy transmitted diseases can spread to the baby too.

That would be a good argument for Elin's lawyers to use.

bek
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Reports are that Tiger is in agreement with Elin having primary custody, and is even willing to let them live in Sweden. But he wants it put in the court documents that he can take her to court in Sweden or in the United States, if she violates his visitation rights.

IceAlisa
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Reports are that Tiger is in agreement with Elin having primary custody, and is even willing to let them live in Sweden. But he wants it put in the court documents that he can take her to court in Sweden or in the United States, if she violates his visitation rights.

Sounds fair to me.

bek
05-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Sounds fair to me.

Yeah. His career really isn't cut out for raising children full time, and for a good part of the year, he'll be traveling anyways. With how rich he is, he can afford to visit his children, have his children come to him, regularly. Some reports are saying she wants him to be a part of the kids lives to and if anything both just want this done quickly and quietly. Neither it seems wants a large public, divorce or custody battle.

MOIJTO
05-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah. His career really isn't cut out for raising children full time, and for a good part of the year, he'll be traveling anyways. With how rich he is, he can afford to visit his children, have his children come to him, regularly. Some reports are saying she wants him to be a part of the kids lives to and if anything both just want this done quickly and quietly. Neither it seems wants a large public, divorce or custody battle.

Ah yes the perfect world for a rat. Pussy on the side and kids on the weekends! And more money than he knows what to do with.

bek
05-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Ah yes the perfect world for a rat. Pussy on the side and kids on the weekends! And more money than he knows what to do with.

You know what some reports are that Tiger is actually quite depressed about the whole thing. His whole image has changed, and he's probably going to have to watch a couple years from now as Elin remarries, and someone else is more of a fulltime father to his kids, than he is. Even if Elin stays in the US. He may soon get an idea of what he lost.. Who knows.

I just don't understand why he got married to begin with.

skatingfan5
05-11-2010, 09:45 PM
I just don't understand why he got married to begin with.The cynical me says -- for his image. He maybe even thought he really wanted to have a family life with wife and kids -- just not necessarily with the marriage vows about "forsaking all others" that most spouses expect.

skatemommy
05-11-2010, 09:56 PM
I get the impression he hurried to get married and have kids to please his father. He wanted Earl to have grandkids before he passed away.

bek
05-11-2010, 10:19 PM
I get the impression he hurried to get married and have kids to please his father. He wanted Earl to have grandkids before he passed away.

Talk was though that his father advised him to wait.

Rafter
05-11-2010, 10:21 PM

Uh, I think it was more the agents and handlers who were pushing for this to create this "family man" image that would appeal to sponsors.

PDilemma
05-13-2010, 12:50 PM
So there's "no major damage" to his neck. Just an "inflamed joint" that requires anti-inflammatories and massage. So he will be away for "rehab".

Why am I not surprised?

I'm thinking he needs some down time to rehab his game not his neck.

Catherine M
05-13-2010, 04:49 PM

Earl had grandchildren (see teenage golfer Cheyenne Woods) from his older kids so I don't think Tiger's rush to Marry and produce kids had anything to do with making Earl a grandfather.

I'm with Rafter, his handlers pushed him to marry for his image.