PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods... Thread 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18

Catherine M
04-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Ten million??? She must have some really good stuff on him.

Coworker subscribes to Vanity Fair so I'll have to borrow her copy to read the full story as I'm curious to see what is being said about his inner circle.

WindSpirit
04-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Ten million??? She must have some really good stuff on him. Maybe something illegal like drugs, etc. I don't know, it's hard to think what could be worse after some of the text messages that have emerged so far. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/18/tiger-woods-joslyn-james_n_504087.html I can see that they edited one out already. But it's still there in the full transcript (a link in the article)

I must say now that if he were my husband I'd definitely divorce him. What a fcuking creep. And in his fantasies an ideal woman is a dirty whore that you can slap around, yell at and she can't speak to you unless given a permission.

In the final text he becomes furious at her for apparently acting recklessly in public: "Don't F--king talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F--k. Oh really? She almost ruined his life? I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners and those women sue him, too. What a degrading nasty prick. He deserves everything coming his way.

skatemommy
04-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Maybe something illegal like drugs, etc. I don't know, it's hard to think what could be worse after some of the text messages that have emerged so far. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/18/tiger-woods-joslyn-james_n_504087.html I can see that they edited one out already. But it's still there in the full transcript (a link in the article)

I must say now that if he were my husband I'd definitely divorce him. What a fcuking creep. And in his fantasies an ideal woman is a dirty whore that you can slap around, yell at and she can't speak to you unless given a permission.

Oh really? She almost ruined his life? I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners and those women sue him, too. What a degrading nasty prick. He deserves everything coming his way.

Elin, find a hill and run for it. This is not a role model that you want for your children, especially the little boy. You CAN do better than this. Please.

deltask8er
04-03-2010, 03:51 AM
And all of this speculation that if she promises to stay with him for a couple more years she would get a lot more money...leave now with the children and let your attorneys take care of the rest :bribe: . She doesn't seem the type to care about whether she gets $10 million or $100 million out of the settlement, anyway.

But at least she and her son seem to be enjoying themselves at a tennis tournament recently :) .

http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/gallery/elin-nordegren-attends-tennis-tournament-040210#sport=Tennis&photo=11099482

Garden Kitty
04-12-2010, 04:41 AM
I'll use spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't watched the Masters coverage yet.

A number of reporters seemed gleeful that Tiger sort of self-destructed at the Masters and there was a happy, love story ending for the event. I didn't watch the Masters, but I just saw a clip of the last shot and Phil's reaction with Amy and I got teary just watching that.

IceAlisa
04-15-2010, 04:50 AM
The latest per San Francisco Chronicle is that the divorce is imminent.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=61295

GK, that was exactly my husband's reaction after he watched it.

jenny12
04-15-2010, 05:48 AM
I'll use spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't watched the Masters coverage yet.

A number of reporters seemed gleeful that Tiger sort of self-destructed at the Masters and there was a happy, love story ending for the event. I didn't watch the Masters, but I just saw a clip of the last shot and Phil's reaction with Amy and I got teary just watching that.

Since the Master's is over, I just wanted to say that while I was moved by the moment with Phil and Amy, I thought some of sportscasters comments comparing it to Tiger were pretty irresponsible. Like Phil's the perfect family man yada, yada, yada. I'm a Phil fan and am happy he won, but the whole comparing him with Tiger seemed wrong. I'm not saying I think Phil has any dark secret, but I just think the whole media storyline was pretty lazy.

skatemommy
04-15-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm not suprised, I hope Elin moves on and finds happiness.

mrr50
04-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that Tiger's caddy made a big stink last year by trashing Phil?

deltask8er
05-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Tiger Divorce -- Get it Done, Keep it Quiet
Originally posted May 11th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/10/-tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-divorce-sweden-child-custody-property-settlement-confidential/

Tiger Lawyers Up with International Custody Guru

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/10/tiger-woods-divorce-elin-nordegren-sweden-lawyer-custody-thomas-sasser/

Hank Haney quits as Tiger Woods' coach

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/tiger-woods-hank-haney-swing-coach-quit-051010

IceAlisa
05-11-2010, 06:03 PM
What do you think the courts will do in terms of custody? I think in the interest of the kids, I'd give it mostly to Elin who doesn't travel to tournaments, doesn't have to train and do promotional work and could therefore devote far more time to the kids. But Tiger should be given either joint custody or visitation rights. Elin should be allowed to move to Sweden.

Of course I am no divorce lawyer but that's what I think.

Aceon6
05-11-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm guessing that most courts would favor Elin for primary custody unless Tiger comes clean about her whacking him with a golf club on the night in question, in which case she'll be ordered to anger management and parenting classes before a decision is made.

Since she can control how miserable his life gets, I'm guessing Tiger will agree to almost any terms as long as she stays silent about the whacking.

IceAlisa
05-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Well, he denied that she whacked him with a golf club so it's probably nowhere in police records, which means as far as the family court judge is concerned, it never happened.

zowie
05-11-2010, 06:56 PM
He endangered the life of his children. Why would he even think of getting custody?

Civic
05-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Since the Master's is over, I just wanted to say that while I was moved by the moment with Phil and Amy, I thought some of sportscasters comments comparing it to Tiger were pretty irresponsible. Like Phil's the perfect family man yada, yada, yada. I'm a Phil fan and am happy he won, but the whole comparing him with Tiger seemed wrong. I'm not saying I think Phil has any dark secret, but I just think the whole media storyline was pretty lazy.

It's really not fair to Phil nor his family, imo. He and they are only human. They're just as capable of screwing up as the rest of us. I'd be wary, if I were his in his shoes, knowing the media's penchent for building up public figures only to tear them down.