PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods... Thread 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18

jenny12
02-21-2010, 06:17 PM
While I agree that his kids must be off limit to the paparazzi, it is one of the consequences of the scandal that he has brought onto himself and his family. He can't close the pandora box now. Why should they give Tiger any type of break when they've never given any celebrities or politicians involved in scandals? The tabloid press never had any journalistic ethics so why should they care. If someone can make money from photos of Tiger's family then pictures will be taken.

I don't think Tiger deserves a break any more than other celebrities do, but I don't think he should have to answer questions about it. I don't think he owes an apology to anyone accept his family and I don't think that's any of my business. I just get a bit annoyed when I see these sportscasters on ESPN get all holier-than-thou because Tiger did not answer any press questions. Why should he have to? If the tabloids cover him, they cover him, but I don't see why he has to contribute to the coverage by taking questions. I guess he still wants those endorsements.

MOIJTO
02-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Where he sticks himself is nobody's business. His apology is for nothing more than insuring he can eventually continue his $$$ stream.

deltask8er
03-13-2010, 05:59 PM
There she is . . . Miss Adultery.

Man-stealing cocktail waitress Jamie Jungers took home $75,000, as she was named the winner of the "Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant," which took place on the Howard Stern Show

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/stern_crowns_tiger_trollop_vmHjivI6B5SJULubWHljuO

:lol:

I heard a couple minutes of it on his show. First of all, imagine sitting next to a couple other of his mistresses :shuffle: :shuffle: :shuffle: . One of them said when she found out he was married, she stopped communicating with him. But he continued to pursue her for a year! :eek: Eventually she decided "maybe he IS serious about me". Woods never said "I love you" to any of them, more like "We'll always be together". He was very possessive about what she did when they weren't together. Texts such as

"Where are you?"
"At a party"
"A party?! Who with? How long will you be there? You're not hooking up with anyone, are you?"

But while he was possessive, he was never kinky or violent with any of them.

The pageant was sponsored by a web site that helps married people discreetly have relations on the side :grope: .

And Rachel Uchitel bailed out at the last minute. Stern suspects she was paid more by someone else to not participate.

skatemommy
03-13-2010, 08:45 PM
pathelogical liar, sociopath, narcissistic all come to mind...

deltask8er
03-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Tiger says he'll play in Masters

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4999991

:watch:

The Masters is scheduled for April 8-11. Since World War II, only one player has made his first official event of the year the Masters and gone on to win -- Ben Hogan in 1951 and 1953.

Lorac
03-17-2010, 03:08 AM

:watch:

Well that will certainly blow the ratings out of the water - as long as he makes it to the weekend that is!!!!! It is going to be interesting to see how people react/treat him!!!!

Really
03-17-2010, 03:10 AM

:watch:Good.

KHenry14
03-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Well that will certainly blow the ratings out of the water - as long as he makes it to the weekend that is!!!!! It is going to be interesting to see how people react/treat him!!!!

Tiger ought to call Les Moonves up and demand a cut of the profits CBS is going to reap out of his appearance!

There wont be a single bad thing said or done to him on the course as Augusta National wont allow it. You'll get the boot and never be allowed back in the door. Plus, the tournament people control the press unlike anywhere on the tour. And to that point, any media guy pressing Tiger too much wont be allowed back either to the tournament. No, the issues for Tiger will show up when he plays in his next tournament.

Aceon6
03-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Tiger ought to call Les Moonves up and demand a cut of the profits CBS is going to reap out of his appearance!

There wont be a single bad thing said or done to him on the course as Augusta National wont allow it. You'll get the boot and never be allowed back in the door. Plus, the tournament people control the press unlike anywhere on the tour. And to that point, any media guy pressing Tiger too much wont be allowed back either to the tournament. No, the issues for Tiger will show up when he plays in his next tournament.

I was a bit surprised that he isn't even testing his game at the Tavistock Cup given that it's a closed event... no general public at all.

deltask8er
03-17-2010, 08:40 PM

Maybe his agents did that already :bribe:

Maybe he'll become Kwan-like and do only the Masters from now on. No need to do the entire GP...I mean...PGA circuit, after all :P .

Aceon6
03-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Maybe he'll become Kwan-like and do only the Masters from now on. No need to do the entire GP...I mean...PGA circuit, after all :P .

PGA minimum is 15 events to keep your card, but Tiger's exempt into all of the majors for at least 8 more years, so he could just do The Masters, US Open, The Open, and the PGA until 2018.

Jenny
03-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Does Tiger still have his own tournament? Or maybe one of his sponsors has a title sponsorship? Depending on how things go, I could see him doing those too. There's also a big one in Dubai he does every year; I would think that would be a for sure.

deltask8er
04-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Tiger Woods's Inconvenient Women
by Vanity Fair March 31, 2010, 12:01 AM

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2010/03/tiger-woodss-inconvenient-women.html

(Lots of T.M.I., and a profane quote from an insider who thinks Michael Jordan was a baaaaaaaaad influence on Tiger)

-----------------

Former Woods girlfriend plans to be in Augusta for Tiger's return

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/tiger_beat/former_woods_girlfriend_plans_return_RLqYvc5oOnpKH cCPxTuybI

James is also scheduled to appear at an Atlanta strip club, about two hours out of Augusta.

The Pink Pony posted on its Web site a map with directions from Augusta National Golf Club to the jiggle joint.

Will she be wearing a green thong in his honor?

MOIJTO
04-01-2010, 01:04 PM
The Master's makes the most sense of Tiger to comeback too since security can be better inforced.

Golf needs him big time and this must have been some negotiation to get him back on the links!

deltask8er
04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
TMZ has learned Rachel Uchitel -- the pilgrim of alleged mistresses -- settled up with Tiger Woods for waaaaaaay more than you think ... as in $10 MILLION!!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/01/tiger-woods-mistress-rachel-unchitel-payout-prenup/

:bribe: :cold: